Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released] - page 19. (Read 54574 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
So is this a serious coin project or just another time waster?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
set it to 50 and halving every 50k blocks or something would be nice for a long term plan
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
how many masternodes running here
only 11 so I bet there really profitable right now... thats half off the pos rewards going to only 11 masternodes  Cool

to be able to buy up a masternode this cheaply wont last long
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
legendary
Kaspa
It's great now. I love it. However, there is one thing about this coin that should be changed sometime in the future. At the moment, about 135000 coins are being created per day. After the dev is done with his fantastic roadmap, he may want to consider reducing the dPOS reward of 100 coins per block.

I totally agree that we should open that conversation up and the dev has said he would be open to it earlier when I asked him about it. maybe even before the roadmap is completed it could be included in 1 of the roadmap updates.

what are your thoughts on what a good pos reward would be?  I was thinking either half it down till we get down to 25 coins per block then cut  it down to 5 or 10 per block max another thing that would help slow down inflation would be extending the block time to 3 or 5 minutes it would mean much less coins created per day but would allow the reward to stay a bit higher like 20 per block.

I'd love to hear what others think

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
how many masternodes running here
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
we gotta get the price up... Dev is delivering this should be easy considering no 1 is dumping
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
It's great now. I love it. However, there is one thing about this coin that should be changed sometime in the future. At the moment, about 135000 coins are being created per day. After the dev is done with his fantastic roadmap, he may want to consider reducing the dPOS reward of 100 coins per block.
Activity: 15
legendary
Kaspa
How many masternodes are there now?? sorry not at home can someone check it out for me?

what do I put in the debug console to find that info?

masternode count

or click on the shell network tab   Grin

right on, thanks.

looking forward to the android fix for my sh!tty acer phone  Cool  always a bummer with other alt coins when they put out an android and then ignore people who have issues with it... so a dev that goes out of their way to make sure their products work well for everyone before moving on to the next piece I'd definitely call a top notch developer, other devs should take notice
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
How many masternodes are there now?? sorry not at home can someone check it out for me?

masternode count

or click on the shell network tab   Grin

Activity: 58

11 masternodes are running at the moment
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Kaspa
A reminder: very few things to fix with the UI on the Android wallet and will move on to the Escrow, I will try to get an early release on that as well. Please continue to send me your feedback about the Android wallet before Sunday.

great stuff, can't wait... lots of cheap masternodes on trex  Cool
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Pump already over? That wasn't long at all.  Angry
Relax, will rise again in the next days
Activity: 42
A reminder: very few things to fix with the UI on the Android wallet and will move on to the Escrow, I will try to get an early release on that as well. Please continue to send me your feedback about the Android wallet before Sunday.
Activity: 1022
We have some FUD, excellent stuff Smiley
Activity: 5
Pump already over? That wasn't long at all.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: