Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 16. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Even a few weeks would be a disaster, let alone a month or a year.

Wow you guys are amped and skewed. What you're saying is... if the price doesn't rebound in less than a month, so you can sell, it will be a disaster. That's not investing that's gambling. Go buy some scratchers.

This is doublespeak at it's worst because you're not even smart enough to understand your rape of logic. What you actually want is a great 2 week p&d coin, not a coin with a long slow uptrend. Just so you're clear.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The developer has decided not to appear again a couple of days? Why you do not fulfill promises a developer?
Dev is back read first...lol
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
The developer has decided not to appear again a couple of days? Why you do not fulfill promises a developer?
Might want to go back a page mate and read... Wink
Activity: 30
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Good news that the dev is back. I'm holding my coins.
Activity: 560
^^^^this.

I also realized a patent-pending could take a while. Even a few weeks would be a disaster, let alone a month or a year.
DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything.

Given the threats we have received, a full dox of team members will not happen at this time.  Sorry but a lack of transparency regarding "money laundering technology" (that gov't frowns upon) is something you can expect from most 'anon' developers.

I am Dev #3 and this is my first post.  There are three of us.  Our partnership involves another two people that are very experienced with SSL tech.  When the development is closer to final spec, we will announce who we are.

Screenshots we are definitely going to do.

To file a new company name takes 10 minutes max online

It is a bit more complicated then that.  The technology we want to implement has a patent-pending that is owned by the other party.

I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.

99designs holds the money in escrow.  The winner will get paid.
Correct me if i am wrong but patent-pending means they do not yet have the patent therefore you can implement the technology now... if yours is different in any slight way than theirs than your ok.. i have filed patents before thats how they generally work.. many patents are very similar but have one thing thats different to separate them.. I would not worry about patent infringement who's going to sue you or the coin? "impossible".... Just do it and see what happens 99x out of 10 nothing will... i say "go for it".. I believe VRC had infringed on a patent too with sms tech they have but it did not stop them.. I have faith that what ever decisions you make will be for the benefit of the community and this coin Smiley Go Shield !! Can't wait to vote on a logo and see the roadmap laid ahead...   
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Well I hope they get a move on. In a months time many other coins will be out all promising the same features. A day is like a month in the Cryptoworld. If they are waiting for a patent this could take years . . .

We need daily updates Devs whats been done. Transparency is key and is what attracts investors. People need to be able to true the team behind the coin. Daily updates could put the coins price continuous up.
Activity: 658
Well, dev has spoken. I think we should allow the dev some more time to follow through. How long? Not sure at this point. If he were going to abandon, not sure why he would continue to post, so, I will take him at his word for now, however, it does have an expiration. I will be patient but would like more transparency than has been shown.
You cannot be serious.  If you see how detached your investors are, make a separate account and two maybe even all three of you sign on at the same time.  At least give us that much respect.  The issue is proving that "shieldcoindevs" isn't one person.  We want to believe you, but this is a slap in the face.

even if they make 3 separate accounts, who is to say its not the same person. there is no way to prove it. We either have to go with what they say or just sell and get out. The only proof to solidify that this is legit is when they release some screen shots and more importantly feature/s. Until then, its purely a gamble on faith.

Mining is over. Its POS now.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Interesting coin but I dont have a gpu to mine with  Sad People should release more scrypt coins so at least they can be mined by scrypt miners.
Activity: 27
You cannot be serious.  If you see how detached your investors are, make a separate account and two maybe even all three of you sign on at the same time.  At least give us that much respect.  The issue is proving that "shieldcoindevs" isn't one person.  We want to believe you, but this is a slap in the face.
Thank you dev/s for that last post. That was reassuring. Might even gamble it up and buy more.
DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything.

Given the threats we have received, a full dox of team members will not happen at this time.  Sorry but a lack of transparency regarding "money laundering technology" (that gov't frowns upon) is something you can expect from most 'anon' developers.

I am Dev #3 and this is my first post.  There are three of us.  Our partnership involves another two people that are very experienced with SSL tech.  When the development is closer to final spec, we will announce who we are.

It is a bit more complicated then that.  The technology we want to implement has a patent-pending that is owned by the other party.

I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.

Good to hear things moving at least... Please update with roadmap asap.. If companies can not be named now just add them when time is right.. lets get voting thread started for logo today if possible and put this FUD behind us and continue forward.. that would be best thing to do at this point one step at a time just don't leave the community in limbo for 60+ hours the coin is too new so people easily panic.. Also a website and irc chat would be a great addition so the community can chat with you and each other about ideas for marketing etc...
Activity: 56
calling a bottom here ...........SHLD is priced lower than coins who have had their devs disappear..........even if that happen here 5k would be the low ...............dev 3 that was the best post that any of you have made .............good luck to all

Activity: 27
All you have to do is PROVE that there are more people involved than just you.  That's it.  I've always believed in the potential of shieldcoin, but you have to put yourself in our shoes if you want to convince people that this isn't a sick joke that you're laughing about.  Because that is the main consensus right now and I don't want to believe it, but I also wont be played for a fool any longer if this is the case.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
To file a new company name takes 10 minutes max online (i did it 3 weeks ago - let me help you out - at http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/).

This is getting ludicrous now and i'm starting to see huge cracks.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Show us development not vague empty promises or let the community take over this shambles. I feel sorry for those who put good effort into the logo contest since it seems unlikely anyone will win the bounty.
DEV you were asked if you can share some transparency about the team. You were also asked to give some kind of proof on development, maybe early screen shots, I dont know. Anything. Can you please address these issues? No offense but your updates are really redundant and vague. You're the dev, so apologizing for the prices and telling us you bought high too is not reassurance. Prices will take care of itself once development becomes evident.
Pages:
Jump to: