Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 19. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 102
The dev is a complete and total dick, whether he returns or not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I got a shit load. Not gonna dump.

Yea same here. its not even worth it and not enough support to liquidate really. Plus its a great enough coin for a takeover, if it comes to that. But hopefully dev returns and puts all this doubt to rest.
Well, let's put a date on return before we throw out take-over. Let's say if no dev comeback by sunday, takeover time. How's everyone feel about that?
Activity: 560

Yea same here. its not even worth it and not enough support to liquidate really. Plus its a great enough coin for a takeover, if it comes to that. But hopefully dev returns and puts all this doubt to rest.
Activity: 560
Dev can't let an opportunity like this go to waste can he? Anybody know if any of the large holders dumped? Did Fontas and company strike again?

Dev logged in yesterday. Hopefully he responds today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Starting to become blatantly obvious.  No website, No "dev team", just one brand new account that this faggot cant even sign out of before acting as an investor.  A few promises after a quick pump n dump to keep people hanging on.  The numbers are too good because the shieldcoindevs neckbeard never intended to deliver.  I'm out and I hope you keep it up so someone will be motivated to ruin your computer.

yes, it's over.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Starting to become blatantly obvious.  No website, No "dev team", just one brand new account that this faggot cant even sign out of before acting as an investor.  A few promises after a quick pump n dump to keep people hanging on.  The numbers are too good because the shieldcoindevs neckbeard never intended to deliver.  I'm out and I hope you keep it up so someone will be motivated to ruin your computer.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
We were promised screenshots. Please devs make a post to show you are still on track
Aegiscoin is still referring to Shieldcoin’s Anonymous Technology in their whitepaper. I don't get it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-aegis-x15-pospow-hybrid-debit-card-comingann-8pm-gmt-679580
so, do these 'devs' go through with picking the logo or not?  That's about the only excitement left
Activity: 280
its time to move to the community takeover phase of the project.   Grin
Everything looked great from the start. Maybe to good to be true.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
perhaps the dev ran outta coins therefore what reason does he have to care about anymore Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i hope dev soon will come back
Activity: 364
Looking very bad in Shieldworld right now.
Activity: 118
Okidoke. Then there should be no issue making the case.

What reasons are there to expect SHLD will deliver at this point.

The dev has laid out a plan (whitepaper) which looks good to my non-expert eyes.
Heh. What. That's item #1. The whitepaper?
They has kept updating on a daily bases.
Very poorly.
They has several features to implement that have potential.
So far, bare promises.
It has been implied that RetroShare is on-board (who already operate an implementation of some of what was in the white paper)
Still don't know anything about them. Do you know what kind of company they are? What kind of financial balls they have? I sent them an email and they haven't responded.
The statements by the dev match with what Retroshare already do
Keyword:"Statements".
There has been no undue hyping of the coin by the dev
Hype is a tool used at the opportune moments. This doesn't mean anything.
No premine, No IPO and No instamine = A lot of work for the dev if a simple p&d was desired.
A lot of work for free money?
There is a team working on it and not just one person.
How could you possibly know that other than hearsay?
Coding takes time, Testing takes longer (I'm not in for the quick profit).

There is of course no way that I can tell if this coin will succeed or not. If I was gifted with such an ability I would be on a beach somewhere sipping a cocktail as the sun descends behind the horizon instead of in this forum Smiley.

These are the reasons that I have chosen this project to back and while it is not the only one I am backing (I am backing 2 others) it has been the most expensive and holds the best prospect of a good return in the mid-term.

And to conclude... I asked for the case. You each just demonstrated there is no well-supported case for Shieldcoin right now at either neglect, ambition, or cunning of the dev. He knows this is the situation, but the mystery is... why does he leave investors with real currency in the dark?

Imagine this entire scenario, 1:1, in the offline world. Is any of this connecting?

I'll come back and apologize if this actually turns out.... but right now, I think you're just rolling altdice on a very low-info coin launch and questionable dev.
Activity: 118
3 days no update/word from the dev. In cryptoland that's like 3 years.
Activity: 392
Maybe he found a wallet emptier...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Dev can you pass them a coin community?
Pages:
Jump to: