Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 20. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
3 days no update/word from the dev. In cryptoland that's like 3 years.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Lack of developer already annoying, does he throw a coin so promising?

yup, this coin so promising. at least hit 1 coin 1$  Grin

hey dev, where are you  Grin  Grin

He's probably working on another coin already.
Activity: 30
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Meanwhile... glug glug glug
Activity: 39
Market Cap $61,585

wait patiently, when dev appears, and the shield will multiply my account
Some really nice designs have come in for the logo contest

yeah i like #59 or #26 where do we vote? I hope the devs add a website soon too... that would be nice Smiley In the mean time i will keep buying up all these cheap Shields $$$$$

I prefer this one:
http://99designs.nl/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/entries/46
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Right?  I've always believed in the potential of shieldcoin, but 60 hours is way too long for an update.  Just one message from the dev is critical right now.  It's only 7 am there so I will have a little more patience

- Dev Update -

We are close to finalizing a partnership with another company regarding our SSL Wallet & Chat solution.  I'm not at liberty to fully disclose who this company is just yet until the ink is dried but given the debacle over the whitepaper you might have a good guess at who our partner will be.  One member of the Shieldcoin dev team also works for this company as well.

More info will be released very soon.  The last 24 hours have been very exciting internally and we couldn't be more happy.  Smiley

Having said this, the upcoming roadmap will make a lot more sense after the next update.  Please stay tuned!

Apparently, it's very wet ink that takes a long time to dry.
Activity: 27
Right?  I've always believed in the potential of shieldcoin, but 60 hours is way too long for an update.  Just one message from the dev is critical right now.  It's only 7 am there so I will have a little more patience
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
and then it all went quiet.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
DEV STATUS  =  Last Active:   Today at 08:15:56 PM

atleast he isnt gone forever LOL
- Dev Update -

We are close to finalizing a partnership with another company regarding our SSL Wallet & Chat solution.  I'm not at liberty to fully disclose who this company is just yet until the ink is dried but given the debacle over the whitepaper you might have a good guess at who our partner will be.  One member of the Shieldcoin dev team also works for this company as well.

More info will be released very soon.  The last 24 hours have been very exciting internally and we couldn't be more happy.  Smiley

Having said this, the upcoming roadmap will make a lot more sense after the next update.  Please stay tuned!

How is the ink? Has it dried yet?
Activity: 57

yeah i like #59 or #26 where do we vote? I hope the devs add a website soon too... that would be nice Smiley In the mean time i will keep buying up all these cheap Shields $$$$$
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
If imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

From their whitepaper "To secure anonymity Aegis will be using Shieldcoin's Anonymous Technology as we feel this protocol is top notch when it comes to crypto privacy, accomplishable by us, and practical for the real world applications we hope to be using it for."
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Tagging this to follow it!
Pages:
Jump to: