Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 18. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
just watch bittrex if u see the bids build up its the dev telling his friends hes back on the project ......im happy knowing the dev will suffer in the end this cant be his 1st scam and i know he will always go thru life paranoid ...........
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
If anyone thinks that he has to sell, so for example I still hold that 65k bluechip bought the 1200s: D, I do not care, it's a game, the principle never to sell at a loss, it's better I'll take to the grave

yea whoever is dumping right now is obviously dumping at a loss unless they mined and held from the start. No point in dumping right now. Way too much upside.
jinak zdravím
Jsem americký
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
If anyone thinks that he has to sell, so for example I still hold that 65k bluechip bought the 1200s: D, I do not care, it's a game, the principle never to sell at a loss, it's better I'll take to the grave

yea whoever is dumping right now is obviously dumping at a loss unless they mined and held from the start. No point in dumping right now. Way too much upside.
jinak zdravím
Activity: 57
with only 1 million coins we can save our investment with a takeover if we need.

all we need is a new thread/website pretty much for now.  Grin
Or the dev to announce something anything is he alive... the dev could fart and this thing will go up.... Do any of the investors have dev experience to even take the coin over?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Or sell at a loss, and then make your money back by moving into a real crypto.

I will not sell to anyone, so for example I still hold that 65k bluechip bought the 1200s: D, I do not care, it's a game, the principle never to sell at a loss, it's better I'll take to the grave  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
with only 1 million coins we can save our investment with a takeover if we need.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I am buying , wth !!! Already lost some value on this coin so this could be my recovery point if dev returns..
why sunday the bitch signed on yesterday he coulda wrote a line or 2 .........

thread was empty and nobody was complaining. All this doubt started today. Give him some time to show his face.
why sunday the bitch signed on yesterday he coulda wrote a line or 2 .........
I got a shit load. Not gonna dump.

Yea same here. its not even worth it and not enough support to liquidate really. Plus its a great enough coin for a takeover, if it comes to that. But hopefully dev returns and puts all this doubt to rest.
Well, let's put a date on return before we throw out take-over. Let's say if no dev comeback by sunday, takeover time. How's everyone feel about that?

Yea that sounds good. Until Sunday should give him enough time to comeback.
still hold 1%, we'll see, maybe Peter Pan comes and takes us into a fairy land  Grin
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/#!rich

somebody owns 16% ............either come out and support the community or eliminate that wallet making network secure .........

btw i love logo #46 - we cant pay him in cash but id glady offer 300 coins as bounty

http://99designs.ca/logo-design/contests/shieldcoin-contest-shld-396654/entries/46
Activity: 30
What is a takeover?  I have a top ten wallet as well trust me I don't want to sell but I'm pissed.
community takes over the coin. New dev, new direction, etc.
Sounds great!
Activity: 658
the only wat takeover works is if u eliminate the devs wallet .......largest holding
doubt he has the largest holding. Prob dumped it all.
the only wat takeover works is if u eliminate the devs wallet .......largest holding
Activity: 658
What is a takeover?  I have a top ten wallet as well trust me I don't want to sell but I'm pissed.
community takes over the coin. New dev, new direction, etc.
Activity: 27
Pages:
Jump to: