Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 25. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

I have lost at least 2 BTCs is this fucking shit,
your fault ..investing in just another POS coin (there is 100s allreadu) where all coins are on market just after 3 days from the air is so stupid..

Agreed, my fault.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

your fault ..investing in just another POS coin (there is 100s allreadu) where all coins are on market just after 3 days from the air is so stupid..

Doesn't look great now, but consider this - up to this point today at least, there's not a lot being traded. The price movements dont reflect a lot of BTC moving back and forth. Look at the volume numbers/bars/orderbook - there's just not much conviction, and not a lot of BTC, on either side or in either direction at this point.

A lot of liquidity seems to be on the sidelines. Market's waiting for a news/update catalyst -- a future, substantive update from the dev -- before a lot of BTC move in one direction or the other.

Dev seems to be fucking scammer,
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dev - Time of death?

This has been a complete joke, will dev even announce logo contest winner. Time for community to take over now I think if dev wants to be a bitch........... really nothing left here but community i say just clone POSa and let it fly fuck this dev u can hire a fucking chimp and get more feedback .....whos in? fuck this dev he has offered nothing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
welcome to a new round of FUD Smiley

Never ended Smiley  - and some of it isn't FUD. People are nervous or sitting on their hands - waiting for dev to calm the waters and reassure holders and potential new buyers with a substantive update on development progress.

Doesn't look great now, but consider this - up to this point today at least, there's not a lot being traded. The price movements dont reflect a lot of BTC moving back and forth. Look at the volume numbers/bars/orderbook - there's just not much conviction, and not a lot of BTC, on either side or in either direction at this point.

A lot of liquidity seems to be on the sidelines. Market's waiting for a news/update catalyst -- a future, substantive update from the dev -- before a lot of BTC move in one direction or the other.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
welcome to a new round of FUD Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Dev Update

First I wanted to say we are very impressed with the entries for the logo contest!  Impressive.  Deciding on a final design will be tough!

We will be unveiling a roadmap very soon.  It will go into more detail with our plans for Shieldcoin going forward and how these features will roll out.

Thanks for the mini-update.  Seems it went unnoticed.  Nice cheap coins right now.   Grin

I think it was noticed, but the market clearly wants hard proof that there are serious developers on this coin that can and intend to code the new features mentioned - if next update shows compelling proof of progress on that front (including screenshots), that'll help. It's a skeptical market right now and it's all "show me the beef".
legendary
Activity: 1848
Dev Update

First I wanted to say we are very impressed with the entries for the logo contest!  Impressive.  Deciding on a final design will be tough!

We will be unveiling a roadmap very soon.  It will go into more detail with our plans for Shieldcoin going forward and how these features will roll out.

Perhaps stick this on the OP to silence all these crazies
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I like that post right before mine, "I'm out", that gives me hope. See, when the bulls finally give up aka "Despair" on the Wall St. Cheat Sheet, the price can start to go back up again, see RZR for reference. MIN had a similar trend after the dump it suffered.

Soon, with only 1 million coins, unless you need to pay rent or buy food, dumping is not smart, you'll lose in the end. And by in the end I'm saying like a week maybe.

Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm out. 

Moving my BTC to BitcoinDark (BTCD) on Bittrex.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
ITA

La generazione di blocchi ed il network stanno aumentando. Molto bene Smiley

trad.  for english and fat americans ...

The building blocks and the network is growing. Very well Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
wanted some feedback on a concept logo to see if it is worth entering

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I bought some more Shieldcoins. I think we reached the bottom and will see a uptrend form here.
Activity: 140
We FUD for cheap coins why else would we FUD lol... naww we love sitting in front of a comp screen trolling ...  Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Gerdab, if youre such a crypto mother teresa and want to save people from investing in what you consider to be scams, why arent you on other threads that are obvious scams? Why are you only here? Why did you waste your time compiling that stupid list? Do you live in moms basement or just fudding because you want your low buy orders to get filled?
I refer to Article 19 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights  Grin ,
i'm not saying that SHLD is scam! I just tried to predict its evolution.
Activity: 560
Gerdab, if youre such a crypto mother teresa and want to save people from investing in what you consider to be scams, why arent you on other threads that are obvious scams? Why are you only here? Why did you waste your time compiling that stupid list? Do you live in moms basement or just fudding because you want your low buy orders to get filled?
Pages:
Jump to: