Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 27. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
So the price goes down and you assume the coin is a scam?
No. I'm pointing out that the reality that there is still a questionable amount of risk involved in this coin. Especially, at this point in its development. Now, is the most crucial of circumstances for dev to provide investors some semblance of security and substantial demonstration that we can trust him. You do realize we are talking on an online forum, right? On the internet, right?

I don't want this coin to fail and it's in everyone's interest.

More than 3/4 of altcoins fail.

A lot of money is at risk here and 3/4 is high-stake. We're either the victims of a sci-fi crime or we're soon to be extremely sci-fi wealthy.

This deserves a bit more activity and responsiveness than I see right now.

No personal offence intended. I'm interested in protecting my resources, just like anyone of you.

Avoid risk by selling, then buying again where you think it's going to stop....profit?  possibly, but you do protect your investment.  This coin is so new, just have patience.  Many people already lost a lot from the FUD a few nights ago.  Just chill man, if you don't believe, then do what the others did, dump and run. 

Other than that, until I get confirmation that the chances of this being a scam are a bit higher, im going to keep buying up your dumps at a lower price. 

Even though the price dropped significantly, I saw the signs and prepared a bit.  I did lose a lot on the first dump but made up my losses and then some on the second dump.

Activity: 84
No. I'm pointing out that the reality that there is still a questionable amount of risk involved in this coin. Especially, at this point in its development. Now, is the most crucial of circumstances for dev to provide investors some semblance of security and substantial demonstration that we can trust him. You do realize we are talking on an online forum, right? On the internet, right?

A lot of money is at risk here and 3/4 is high-stake. We're either the victims of a sci-fi crime or we're soon to be extremely sci-fi wealthy.

No personal offence intended. I'm interested in protecting my resources, just like anyone of you.

Avoid risk by selling, then buying again where you think it's going to stop....profit?  possibly, but you do protect your investment.  This coin is so new, just have patience.  Many people already lost a lot from the FUD a few nights ago.  Just chill man, if you don't believe, then do what the others did, dump and run. 

Other than that, until I get confirmation that the chances of this being a scam are a bit higher, im going to keep buying up your dumps at a lower price. 

Even though the price dropped significantly, I saw the signs and prepared a bit.  I did lose a lot on the first dump but made up my losses and then some on the second dump.
Activity: 84
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoo what happend to #14 on the icon contest!!!@@!!  Butt Dick for the win!

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
The problem is why is dev so irrelevant! especially their coin is very new
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
odds on dev disappearance - 20% he will never post again - 50% he got 1 more p&d left for this coin - 30% by some miracle he is legit
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
ROADMAP ?

I am trying to evaluate my SHLD investment. Essential to know this week's, and this month's, and this summer's plans.
As it is difficult to keep deadlines, it could also be like "probably end of July", or "late next week"; or give dates, with a lot of buffer time.

Is there a roadmap, a list of dates?
Planned announcements, whitepapers, next versions, coin features, merchant adoption, conference talks, press conferences, google hangouts, games, competitions, etc. pp. ?

Thank you very much!

Wink
see my profile
Page 50

Congrats, SHLD!

Enjoy your thread :-)

see my profile
see my profile
see my profile
And correct, I am implying that Shieldcoin could potentially already be over. I am prepared to exit, as my patience is limited, like everyone else's...
Okidoke. I think it's time we focus on our mutual responsibilities and receive a substantial update from the devs.

Market cap just slipped under 100k, and vol has dropped to <50k...
Considering the high risk to investors the approach to privacy the devs creates. I think it'd be only the smallest favor from the devs and the greatest reinforcement of confidence for investors if we are given some substantial updates or well-supported evidence of any kinds of developments in progress. This is not to say I've decided whether this coin is legitimate or not. Just pointing out the reality of risk we all experience as cryptoinvestors.

This coin is very small. Investors are few. And at this stage, we are here to protect ourselves from what everyone knows and is thinking: Shieldcoin is still highly questionable as long as the devs provide more support for our investment or leave us few in the dark at a critical moment in the price cycle of a potential P&D.

Devs, I love your ideas and responsiveness, so far. But if you really have a vision for Shieldcoin, we deserve a little light and demonstration that our investments are safe.
Activity: 49

It said colour preferences, not 'the only colours can be black and white'.

Anyway, the vector design is black and white, I have just provided an extension of what can be done if needed in the future, a fully rendered 3D piece.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Activity: 776
Merit: 557

This is my favourite. I saw it the other day when you posted it! It's great!
Activity: 119
88.549 $ of market cap   Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: