Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 21. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ok I thought so, just making sure.  Thanks
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
A. No.
2. That must be stake.
Another question about staking.  Does cpu/gpu power matter at all?  My coins still aren't mature, but I do have two transactions that came in labeled as "mined"
Activity: 42
Okidoke. Then there should be no issue making the case.

What reasons are there to expect SHLD will deliver at this point.

The dev has laid out a plan (whitepaper) which looks good to my non-expert eyes.
They has kept updating on a daily bases.
They has several features to implement that have potential.
It has been implied that RetroShare is on-board (who already operate an implementation of some of what was in the white paper)
The statements by the dev match with what Retroshare already do
There has been no undue hyping of the coin by the dev
No premine, No IPO and No instamine = A lot of work for the dev if a simple p&d was desired.
There is a team working on it and not just one person.
Coding takes time, Testing takes longer (I'm not in for the quick profit).

There is of course no way that I can tell if this coin will succeed or not. If I was gifted with such an ability I would be on a beach somewhere sipping a cocktail as the sun descends behind the horizon instead of in this forum Smiley.

These are the reasons that I have chosen this project to back and while it is not the only one I am backing (I am backing 2 others) it has been the most expensive and holds the best prospect of a good return in the mid-term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

No more or less than any other coin with active devs. That's really for you to decide.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

So, what? 50 bucks? 100 or two
I am just a little fish so me being all in while although not monetarily impressive is representative of my belief in the coin.

How many people do you think are involved in SHLD right now? How would this scenario look in physical terms?
Do you mean development or investor?

It seems to look more like a dark room, where only text and numbers appear and one voice announces, once a day, that he is working on establishing your investment... while a small, small group of people throw around a couple hundred dollars and cause price fluctuations between %25 to %75. Like a bunch of avatars on an online poker table. We are only communicating here through the faceless web, but we're dealing with currency. Can we investigate a little more professionally? A little more responsiveness from dev? Really too much to ask?
I think most people on here will have investigated "a little more professionally" already as there has been some name dropping. The dev posts when he has news and I'm not sure what you think more posts would do

Not to mention, again... that the odds this will turn out to be nothing are highly staked against us. I'm hopeful, but not blind to the reality of what we cryptopioneers are doing here. The unstable reality of the alt market.

Dev's know what they're doing... Question is: is this a green or red flag for investors?

I personally don't think I am a cryptopioneer.  I am a investor looking to make a profit. Smiley and I think shield can deliver
So, what? 50 bucks? 100 or two
I am just a little fish so me being all in while although not monetarily impressive is representative of my belief in the coin.

How many people do you think are involved in SHLD right now? How would this scenario look in physical terms?
Do you mean development or investor?

It seems to look more like a dark room, where only text and numbers appear and one voice announces, once a day, that he is working on establishing your investment... while a small, small group of people throw around a couple hundred dollars and cause price fluctuations between %25 to %75. Like a bunch of avatars on an online poker table. We are only communicating here through the faceless web, but we're dealing with currency. Can we investigate a little more professionally? A little more responsiveness from dev? Really too much to ask?
I think most people on here will have investigated "a little more professionally" already as there has been some name dropping. The dev posts when he has news and I'm not sure what you think more posts would do

Not to mention, again... that the odds this will turn out to be nothing are highly staked against us. I'm hopeful, but not blind to the reality of what we cryptopioneers are doing here. The unstable reality of the alt market.

Dev's know what they're doing... Question is: is this a green or red flag for investors?

I personally don't think I am a cryptopioneer.  I am a investor looking to make a profit. Smiley and I think shield can deliver
Has anyone even looked into retroshare. What's the story there...
in short
"RetroShare is a Open Source cross-platform, Friend-2-Friend and secure decentralised communication platform.
It lets you to securely chat and share files with your friends and family, using a web-of-trust to authenticate peers and OpenSSL to encrypt all communication.
RetroShare provides filesharing, chat, messages, forums and channels..."
http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
Has anyone even looked into retroshare. What's the story there...
Maybe more than one dev announcement a day? Sensible request? Checking in a few times a day on the internet is a luxury we all can manage. Right? ;]

I personally think one announcement a day is enough.  I'm not sure how they would have  split the last one into more than 1 post (my 2 cent)  Wink  
Oh, was that you getting yourself balls deep just an hour ago there?

It was indeed. Its nearly all in for me.

So, what? 50 bucks? 100 or two?

Not to mention, again... that the odds this will turn out to be nothing are highly staked against us. I'm hopeful, but not blind to the reality of what we cryptopioneers are doing here. The unstable reality of the altmarket.

Shield is rising again  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Can we break our previous high?

It doubled in a few hours, so if it keeps doing that, then yes in 6 hours. But that is an exponential climb that is a bit insane to go for.
A normal steady climb will be good.

This is getting interesting, strong support, price rising back above old support levels, look to breaking 19500 or so to get past the first Fib level, then let's see if we can go straight up to new ATHs
yes. The sells are thinning out. hopefully next few days we can make a nice up move
Activity: 30
To the Developers :  I'm sure this has been mentioned before and I know Shieldcoin is still very young, but I feel obliged to bring it up.  As an investor I think having a Shieldcoin website would be a huge step forward in solidifying support and trust in a single day. The numbers are just too good for this crypto to have a  < $100,000 market cap.  You've had my support from day one and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
Good idea !   Wink
To the Developers :  I'm sure this has been mentioned before and I know Shieldcoin is still very young, but I feel obliged to bring it up.  As an investor I think having a Shieldcoin website would be a huge step forward in solidifying support and trust in a single day. The numbers are just too good for this crypto to have a  < $100,000 market cap.  You've had my support from day one and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

It doubled in a few hours, so if it keeps doing that, then yes in 6 hours. But that is an exponential climb that is a bit insane to go for.

This is getting interesting, strong support, price rising back above old support levels, look to breaking 19500 or so to get past the first Fib level, then let's see if we can go straight up to new ATHs
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
can't stop buying

I've ran out of bitcoin or I would be joining you
funny thing is, 15 btc pushes shield up to .000040. Looks like there are not too many sells out there.

I think you have a extra zero in there.
can't stop buying

funny thing is, 15 btc pushes shield up to .000040. Looks like there are not too many sells out there.
can't stop buying

Pages:
Jump to: