Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 31. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Yes we need to eat through those high sell orders!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The first ten of the shit coin are already poured out now.

what do you mean?

Can you explain what you mean in more details please as the quote does not make sense to me

I think he means, BUY BUY BUY!

The real question is, when the heck is bittrex going to add troll box technology to their site.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

what do you mean?

Can you explain what you mean in more details please as the quote does not make sense to me
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

He's probably saying the dumping is over.
I could be wrong. I don't speak Chinese.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Dev needs to come out and state that Shieldcoin will never Hard Fork to reverse transactions incase of Exchange fraud.............dont let stupid exchanges ever have their asses shielded from incompatence

What about all the victims?

Can't imagine why anyone would want to hate on combating theft. Bitcoins hardforked many times. Every exchange is going to get hit, doesn't mean they are incompetent, it just means the particular hackers managed to 'figure it out'. Was Steve Jobs incompetent I'm pretty sure all his life's work is hackable

Shield: what's it all about then guys?
There's nothing. VRC was involved in an exploit of MintPal. That's all. This is just useless fud spreading easily. There is no fork to reverse transactions. There is no statement from the devs regarding anything in regards to the theft of Mintpal. They have nothing to do with it. Heck even vrc has nothing to do with it, they were the coin the guys grabbed from the exploit of MintPal. I'm sure the devs would not encourage theft or illegality of any kind. We don't need a statement from them on this. We need a statement from Mintpal and got one.
Activity: 264

what do you mean?
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Dev needs to come out and state that Shieldcoin will never Hard Fork to reverse transactions incase of Exchange fraud.............dont let stupid exchanges ever have their asses shielded from incompatence

Can't imagine why anyone would want to hate on combating theft. Bitcoins hardforked many times. Every exchange is going to get hit, doesn't mean they are incompetent, it just means the particular hackers managed to 'figure it out'. Was Steve Jobs incompetent I'm pretty sure all his life's work is hackable

Shield: what's it all about then guys?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
Ok, so I'm well invested in this coin and don't want to fuck this up... (Had a scare updating a wallet for another coin recently, but it turned out alright.)

Can someone walk me through the correct way to update the wallet?
Is what is in the OP all the info I need?

I clicked backup wallet, saved it. Now, I delete what was stated in the OP, download new wallet and restore with the backup and everything is okidoke?

yes, replace the wallet.dat with your backup copy, launch the software and it will download the blockchain and start syncing.  good luck!

Sankyu

yu welcome!  worked?

Grand success. :]

excellent! now go forth and staketh thine coins, for bloody monday is upon us.
Activity: 118
Ok, so I'm well invested in this coin and don't want to fuck this up... (Had a scare updating a wallet for another coin recently, but it turned out alright.)

I clicked backup wallet, saved it. Now, I delete what was stated in the OP, download new wallet and restore with the backup and everything is okidoke?

yes, replace the wallet.dat with your backup copy, launch the software and it will download the blockchain and start syncing.  good luck!

Sankyu

yu welcome!  worked?

Grand success. :]

Sankyu

yu welcome!  worked?

Sankyu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
mmmmmmm stake

The weights in the lower-right pop-up seem to be off.

http://i.imgur.com/kYXIOFu.jpg
Well!  the world cup was no less enjoyable than the musings and pathetic insults from certain trolls on this thread.  Its the norm that trust and crypto trading do not go hand-in-hand, for the sheer sake of profits.  Not a big deal, its fun!  Sometimes its a whale and his minions but then other times ts just someone trying to buy coins and get into crypto but ends up losing hard-earned btc due to a scam thats out of their control.   So i wont attack back but we all must know by now that this particular guy is butthurt from vericoin, minerals, maybe more, didnt continue to page2.  Point is, we all gotta put on our bullshit filters because its a whole new level of scamming out there ... both sides.  That said I will play devil's advocate. Its no secret that there is a flood of scamcoins, but worse are the scam developers that 'rinse and repeat' the formula to launch, sell and abandon.   Some successful schemes are complete hoodwinks and obvious in hindsight. Its quite easy to poke holes at SHLD since theres nothing 'substantial' to its claim and it would appear to fit the same 'formula' i mentioned above.  So if the dev team sincerely wants to take this coin to next level , and why the heck wouldn't him/her/they, then its either time for the resumes to come out or the requisite skills demonstrated in a reasonable amount of time, day or hours just give me a chance to accumulate low haha..   After all, the dev team did choose a 3 day POW, extremely short by any standard, so that leads us to believe they will escalate on the technology promises in this roadmap or at least give the confidence to buy more.   thanks for listening and I look forward to more great action with this coin!
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
If it wasn't bitching about hardfork of vrc, it'd be bitching about the stolen coins being dumped and killing the price.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
WOW looks like we are back to 0.0003 soon.  Cool

Where do you come up with this stuff?

today't topic is either world cup or the mintpal vericoin hardfork, didn't you get the memo?  Wink
Activity: 362

This has absolutely no relation to ShieldCoin. Please stop demanding things, Kgman.
Pages:
Jump to: