Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 30. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
#14 first choice - blue ribbon best in show
#7, 9 come in second

Activity: 70
7 and 9 are my favorites too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

+1. Number 9 and 7 are the best IMO. Simple and smooth. Some mod needs to get rid of 14 lol, wtf.
hahaha! #14 is hilarious!
Activity: 560

+1. Number 9 and 7 are the best IMO. Simple and smooth. Some mod needs to get rid of 14 lol, wtf.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
anyone else having trouble sending coin from wallet.they arent getting confirmed.i have correct wallet version and i am on same block as explorer Huh
confirmations take forever at this time so xfers to bittrex might last way past bedtime.  Two or more hours for 5 confirmations is not uncommon.  That said, if you are invested in this coin, you'll want to LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER ON and your wallet "staking", meaning connected to the network and earning a modest interest as your reward.  There is a great article by a Blackcoin enthusiast at this link that explains details better than I can.  enjoy and go stake!

A Step-by-Step Guide To Using Your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking
April 10, 2014 By Richard Gailey
http://www.techfleece.om/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/
anyone else having trouble sending coin from wallet.they arent getting confirmed.i have correct wallet version and i am on same block as explorer Huh
all good now just ran salvagewallet and it went through

Glad it went well for you bud.
Activity: 644
all good now just ran salvagewallet and it went through
Activity: 644
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Those who are selling right now will regret it in a few hours
TOP 10 dump is completed , and we gallop

You got the right one baby, uh huh
Activity: 322
TOP 10 dump is completed , and we gallop
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Do we have a Mac wallet ?

Nope, just tried to compile one.
It was my first time compiling a mac wallet and it didn't go so well. Sad
yea it was sitting at like 8 or 9 BTC in buy orders this morning, now sitting at 17.2 BTC, Def coming back around.
Buy orders starting to pour in on Bittrex. Things definitely starting to heat up.
lol It would of been smarter for that dude who dumped this morning to move his SHLD to cryptsy then dump it there for way more lol.  Well I am glad that they did it at bittrex, I ended up scooping up a ton of them this morning. 

thanks dude.
The first ten of the shit coin are already poured out now.

you mean top 10 already dumped their holdings?

yea maybe he means like top 10 holders dumped all their coins.  Yay more coins for me.
Cryptsy is selling higher than bittrex. Everyone on Bittrex is dumping i don't know why.
Activity: 299
I definitely think its his way of saying buy now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
The first ten of the shit coin are already poured out now.

you mean top 10 already dumped their holdings?
Pages:
Jump to: