Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 45. (Read 106529 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
be honest, if CARSEN KLOACK hit here. no hope to recover.

this guy is a cancer in crypto world.

and many suspicious coins are made by this kid.

be careful. not only this one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
This thing is what, 3 days old? Did you think it would keep this price? And now everybody is jumping to xst and will be burned there too. My children have more patience than half of you idiots.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
After three hours, the price will rise to 40K sure,HOLD YOU COINS!!!!!!
Activity: 238
Smart traders bought coins all way down.

Smart traders sold their bag at 54k Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
looks like people got tricked into selling coins for cheap. Wow you guys are ruthless. Would probably sell your mother for a quick profit.
Activity: 252
and panic sellers just lost all their investment.
Activity: 252
Smart traders bought coins all way down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Dev takes nap and accusations fly. Best to get some cheap coins now.
Activity: 686
hopefully first we get the screen shots, and take it from there
m3
Activity: 460
legendary
This is the most stupid thing Ive ever seen. All Alt Crypto's are copies of BTC, how about POS coins copies of Peer Per Coin. Are u all serious. So the white paper has implementations of another coin well big deal, is like now all the anon coins use TOR. Is all the same but Im sure the dev will add his own flavor to it. That was just a section of the paper. Honestly people got tricked into selling their coins cheap...

It's not implementation of another coin, it is lifting the description of another piece of software unrelated to Bitcoin period and not even giving credit.

At least coins copying TOR told us it is from TOR, where is the mention of Retroshare anywhere?

Thanks man.

this Carsen Klock deserve death sentence!
Activity: 126
This is the most stupid thing Ive ever seen. All Alt Crypto's are copies of BTC, how about POS coins copies of Peer Per Coin. Are u all serious. So the white paper has implementations of another coin well big deal, is like now all the anon coins use TOR. Is all the same but Im sure the dev will add his own flavor to it. That was just a section of the paper. Honestly people got tricked into selling their coins cheap...

It's not implementation of another coin, it is lifting the description of another piece of software unrelated to Bitcoin period and not even giving credit.

At least coins copying TOR told us it is from TOR, where is the mention of Retroshare anywhere?
I'm sure someone in the URO deal as, say URO is a hoax decreased from 800K to 240K, is actually someone want cheap coins in fear
Activity: 362
Look you can cry all you want, alot of people cried when ISIS, Asiacoin, Firecoin, Dreamcoin, Honorcoin and Silkcoin got called out. Hell I myself was played by a few of these. You can be mad, but the fact is we know just like all these other ones the dev is going to disappear off the face of the earth and go open shop on another coin in a few days while everyone is stuck in the thread throwing their hands up asking, "What happened?!" and then trying to "reclaim" the coin for the community.

Hell he was online through all this drama and is now offline. What does that tell you?

The ones who are really upset the most are those who don't care it is a scam and wanted to see the pump and dump game go a few days longer. People who want "Infinite" chaos maybe :p

Asiacoin had a massive hidden premine, that's not even the same situation.
Activity: 462
I'll be releasing most of this as open source once the project is very complete. Some parts are taken from existing projects, some are new - but I would like to release it all in the future (not just the open parts) if the community agrees.

He is talking about the source code, not the white paper. Irregardless if you're going to straight copy whole paragraphs of text and project ideas, cite where you took it from. You'd get expelled from university for doing this.

Did you get expelled from the university?

Because 'irregardless' is not a word.

Look you can cry all you want, alot of people cried when ISIS, Asiacoin, Firecoin, Dreamcoin, Honorcoin and Silkcoin got called out. Hell I myself was played by a few of these. You can be mad, but the fact is we know just like all these other ones the dev is going to disappear off the face of the earth and go open shop on another coin in a few days while everyone is stuck in the thread throwing their hands up asking, "What happened?!" and then trying to "reclaim" the coin for the community.

Hell he was online through all this drama and is now offline. What does that tell you?

The ones who are really upset the most are those who don't care it is a scam and wanted to see the pump and dump game go a few days longer. People who want "Infinite" chaos maybe :p

I'm not crying nor am I mad because I wanted the P&D to continue.

I am yelling at you for making wild accusations and conclusions when you have no real proof. That is all.

Perhaps he did cite the source of his project ideas. Did you check the paper that he did source? It mentions all of the ideas that are in both the Shieldcoin and RetroShare papers. Perhaps both Shieldcoin and RetroShare used that paper as their source?

I don't have any proof that this is not a scam either. I just want you to get your shit together and stop making wild accusations.

What you should have done when you found that the Shieldcoin paper resembles the RetroShare paper, is post here with a link to the RetroShare paper and kindly ask the dev if that was one of his sources?

You can say he was online and saw all of this drama, but you don't really know that. We all know that it can show a user as online if the browser window is left open and the user is still logged in.
Activity: 832
I'll be releasing most of this as open source once the project is very complete. Some parts are taken from existing projects, some are new - but I would like to release it all in the future (not just the open parts) if the community agrees.

He is talking about the source code, not the white paper. Irregardless if you're going to straight copy whole paragraphs of text and project ideas, cite where you took it from. You'd get expelled from university for doing this.

I hope this is not true but the Dev/s did say this not long ago"

Re: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!
Today at 06:18:28 PM
Reply with quote  #518
Quote from: Pmalek on Today at 06:16:54 PM
Dev, you have any big plans for this coin? Seems nice...

http://we.tl/dkNkjfxHGR

PDF I released earlier.

I will be back, really need some rest! So much work lately.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
legendary

sorry. i didn't catch up?

did the son of bitch gay like kid Carsen Klock strike again?Huh

legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 462

Pages:
Jump to: