Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 47. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Like Is said it's just the whales that lower the price to feed themselves!

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Is this really that big of a deal everyone? If the dev can implement the features that were outlined in the project plan then I don't care if he borrowed ideas from something else that isn't crypto related. Do you know how many other coins just copy and paste code from open source projects? All of them.

If you're questioning whether he can actually deliver on those ideas, then that's valid, but what coin that is less than 1 week old DOESNT have that problem?
Activity: 868
even if this is a scam, whales just use this to drop the price and rebuy.
You think whales give about the fact the coin is a scam?

They only worry about their profits@
legendary
Activity: 1232
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Well, good by people! I am moved to XST! Dev, you had something good going, why did you have to go and ruin it?  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
XST dev and SHIELD dev same??
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
That might be true, but transfers take hours with this wallet.

Great, so it's not just me.
Activity: 264
I dont know i learned my lesson last time from supercoin about holding. Regardless if the FUD is true or not it will kill the price of the coin and along with it any profit you made. Can't make the same mistake twice.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Just another P&D coin...

If you bought at 50k you are dumb.

Whales already going out...

In a few days volume will be very low and the price will drop below 10k like very other coin.

Activity: 302
Nice FUDers from XST trying to dump SHLD xD
Activity: 264
I don't know this might be done for real. At least its not to late to get into XST
Activity: 362
All I have to say is, when the next round of a few confirms goes through for deposits on bittrex, the price will probably crash...

That might be true, but transfers take hours with this wallet.
Activity: 560
Dev since you're online, can you respond to the "plagiarism" accusation and provide a bit of transparency on who is on the dev team, how many ppl, etc...before this thread gets white washed with fud and nonesense.
Activity: 302
Activity: 28
I think Stealthcoin (XST) is an interesting alternative. I'm alreay in. Anyone else?
Activity: 644
All I have to say is, when the next round of a few confirms goes through for deposits on bittrex, the price will probably crash...
DFJ
Activity: 41
I too am watching because we don't yet know, but in fairness to people who aren't careful you should know:

1) Clonecoin, no evidence of any new development (clone of Aegis iirc)
2) Dev caught posting as a sockpuppet
3) Dev caught plagiarizing
4) Scam structure, with fast PoW -> PoS and anonymous "dev team"

Then again the coin is cheap and theoretically aiming high so if you feel like being reckless have at it.

edit: Honestly I'm reaching a point where any time I see a fully anonymous dev team I assume its a scam.  There's just no reason to call yourself "coindev" and completely hide your history if you are not a scammer, particularly because you should know that many people do not like "coindev" accounts representing the devs.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
never a dull moment with shld
Activity: 364
Also sitting on the sidelines for now.
Pages:
Jump to: