Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 60. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Back to accumulation the coins dumped on the market, good stuff thanks for posting  Cool
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
i see dedicated pool selling their coins. only 39k coins left too sell, it shows suchpool has 11k coins tiny amounts easily swallowed.
Is that what just crashed the price?  Huh

I'm a noob to this coin also but was building a nice position and then the floor fell out of the market
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i see dedicated pool selling their coins. only 39k coins left too sell, it shows suchpool has 11k coins tiny amounts easily swallowed.
Activity: 868
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
To the admin of supernova. Any idea whats going on with your pool? Ive had some unconfirmed shield coins sitting in there for a while now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Noob to this coin - what's the big development (or next expected development)?

could anyome summarise what's special about it? have the devs lived up to their promises?

Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
buggy code?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
dev lack of responsiveness?
missed deadlines?

Anything to worry about?
MANDATORY UPDATE!

When I was looking over the code again and checking the block explorer I realized I made a mistake before launch. I quickly fixed it right away and everything will be good.

Please update your pools, nodes, exchanges, and windows wallets before block 2400, for POS start!!

Linux users please git pull and recompile.

Windows users please download new wallet before block 2400 - if you download this afterward, please delete your old Shieldcoin folder in Appdata\Local\Roaming, but back up wallet.dat

Updated Windows Wallet Version 1.1.0.0 - https://anonfiles.com/file/9e7e8c9d9b6fa94367fd5d42632814e4

VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b64ca8ea3da1f6bc7ff7434b3cc0c4e02577a5241100e02143f8085d908a0d8b/analysis/1404989201/

Lets move forward to bigger things now Smiley

Please update your wallets if you havent yet!

Also please spread hash for the last of our POW phase!

Currently I'm setting up TOR nodes and testing them out. After POS end I plan to bring more features.

I've been speaking with members of another unrelated open source project and researching a different way to add anonymity and anti-spying technology to SHIELDcoin, using a web-of-trust to authenticate peers and OpenSSL to encrypt all traffic.

More news soon.

Does the community think we need a different logo? I'm working on a website but I would like some feedback on the logo Smiley

this is the reason why, im liking shield alot. if the new anon method is awesome, with only 1 million coins, your looking at some crazy price. dev also said beside anon it will have some current hot features  and new features
162btc volume, cap in btc is around 190btc
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
is shieldcoin on pos yet or still pow? and if still pow then how much longer?

it is in POS. pow is over
interested in investing, but i was checking rich list and i dont think this is good:

1   SQyiHa9P...   125,555.2 SHLD   11.60 %   8 hours 29 minutes

11.6 % of the total coins supply at the moment.

Number 2 on richlist owns 8% of total coin supply at the moment

thats 20% of the total coins in 2 wallet adresses? or is it a pool wallet

most probably a exchange wallet. they wouldn't combine two individual wallets and show it a one

look at potcoin wallet. whitepaper on anon out in about 12-18hours you can wait to buy then if you want also that was at 114k coins when i saw it. so its increased
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
interested in investing, but i was checking rich list and i dont think this is good:

1   SQyiHa9P...   125,555.2 SHLD   11.60 %   8 hours 29 minutes

11.6 % of the total coins supply at the moment.

Number 2 on richlist owns 8% of total coin supply at the moment

thats 20% of the total coins in 2 wallet adresses? or is it a pool wallet
m3
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
is shieldcoin on pos yet or still pow? and if still pow then how much longer?
you can send and revice this coin! yep! no Confirmations with any send and revice!!!
The wallet has a problem

whats the problem, it works fine for me
Activity: 38
you can send and revice this coin! yep! no Confirmations with any send and revice!!!
The wallet has a problem
Activity: 11
Activity: 868
Activity: 38
Always stay in the 2510 block, not money!
Pages:
Jump to: