Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 61. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I will release a preview "whitepaper" with more information about my work-in-progress implementations of  anon transfers and distributed anon chat within the next 12-18 hours max.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
how about the coin spec?

Any specific questions about coin specs?

are you part of dev
Buy #VOOT, already has TOR and NiteSend :p

Vootcloud in testing, Vootmarket making progress, amazing devs >

voot is good, too. shield does sound better. be amazing if we get a anonymous marketplace
its awesome your putting up that kind of money, for logo. il do it for free. if your anon is really good, il make the money back from shield success.
does shield coin have twitter and i could have a logo done if need be.

Yes we have a twitter but I've been really busy watching the thread and laying out a plan for future work. I'll start tweeting soon, I see twitter is going wild for SHLD  Grin

when can we expect news of the plans, plus your new anon system. do you need a logo made

I'll do my best to get a detailed explanation up today or tomorrow.

We could probably do with a better logo, perhaps we can hire one of the freelancer contest sites like 99designs.com - if I put up half of the typical $200-400 prize would the community consider donating to match me? Smiley

Maybe someone will come up with a good logo in the thread but it's something I'll be picky about.  Grin

i can get one done for you, within 24hours, see if you like it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Buy #VOOT, already has TOR and NiteSend :p

Vootcloud in testing, Vootmarket making progress, amazing devs >

Yes we have a twitter but I've been really busy watching the thread and laying out a plan for future work. I'll start tweeting soon, I see twitter is going wild for SHLD  Grin

when can we expect news of the plans, plus your new anon system. do you need a logo made

I'll do my best to get a detailed explanation up today or tomorrow.

We could probably do with a better logo, perhaps we can hire one of the freelancer contest sites like 99designs.com - if I put up half of the typical $200-400 prize would the community consider donating to match me? Smiley

Maybe someone will come up with a good logo in the thread but it's something I'll be picky about.  Grin
very good choice in name. SHIELD
Activity: 322
how about the coin spec?

it will not be difficult to build a floor above 100k if the new anonymity proposal is good, and unique. a anonymous system to compete with dark coin will definitely send us to 0.01
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Pls read first.
One page back there it is.
Activity: 287
Is there a block explorer?
POS has started, POW ended, but blocks are coming at irregular times.

Please, if you have an extra PC or one you leave on all the time, stake a few coins. Even under 100 helps.

Thank you!
MANDATORY UPDATE!

When I was looking over the code again and checking the block explorer I realized I made a mistake before launch. I quickly fixed it right away and everything will be good.

Please update your pools, nodes, exchanges, and windows wallets before block 2400, for POS start!!

Linux users please git pull and recompile.

Windows users please download new wallet before block 2400 - if you download this afterward, please delete your old Shieldcoin folder in Appdata\Local\Roaming, but back up wallet.dat

Updated Windows Wallet Version 1.1.0.0 - https://anonfiles.com/file/9e7e8c9d9b6fa94367fd5d42632814e4

VirusTotal Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b64ca8ea3da1f6bc7ff7434b3cc0c4e02577a5241100e02143f8085d908a0d8b/analysis/1404989201/

Lets move forward to bigger things now Smiley

Please update your wallets if you havent yet!

Also please spread hash for the last of our POW phase!

Currently I'm setting up TOR nodes and testing them out. After POS end I plan to bring more features.

I've been speaking with members of another unrelated open source project and researching a different way to add anonymity and anti-spying technology to SHIELDcoin, using a web-of-trust to authenticate peers and OpenSSL to encrypt all traffic.

More news soon.

Does the community think we need a different logo? I'm working on a website but I would like some feedback on the logo Smiley

looking forward to this
Pages:
Jump to: