Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - RELAUNCH - page 5. (Read 24782 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
we just got delisted on bittrex..  Sad

On Twitter: @shieldcoindevs POD 5+ but delisted on Bittrex... And now??? What we do?

Do the same. Tweet to DEV. Last tweet from DEV, in September, 30th!!!

Move DEV, MOVE!
Activity: 177
we just got delisted on bittrex..  Sad

why? Low volumes?

Yes Bittrex has some funny restrictions for keeping coin listed on exchange.
I can understand they want money, nothing is free, but it can't cost that much to keep wallet online.
I tried buying with what i had to keep it on exchange, but i guess it wasn't enough.

No matter, I'll transfer it to my offline wallet and wait for better days. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

why? Low volumes?
Activity: 134
Activity: 165
POD 5+ but is out of Bittrex.

Expecting good news.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
http://cryptoasian.com/shld-shieldcoin/

Shieldcoin [SHLD] is lead by developer David (Canada). David has been face verified by his Driver’s License, and personal Twitter. David has also been face verified via a video submission on September 28th. David has also submitted his Skype, personal email, and personal phone number.
David states that he has 19 years of computer engineering experience. David is a previous computer storeowner for over 10 years. David states that he has some light JAVA experience, very knowledable in deployment of web environments over Linux OS’s and mentioned that he will hire developers and will oversee the coding as well as the management of hired coders. David mentions that he will be focusing his efforts in Crypto full-time and will also be assembling a team to work with him that is close in proximity.
The only work on other coins that David has been involved in is working for deaconboogie on MoonCoin as a moderator in his IRC channel. David has not created any Crypto coins and has control of the GitHub.
The best way to contact David is through the Shieldcoin Twitter: @shieldcoindevs or email [email protected]. There has been no in person contact. David has submitted two forms of notarized documents to verify identity. With the above information along with other personal information that I have gathered about the developer of Shieldcoin [SHLD] the rating of 5 Plus+ PODs has been given.

Grin

take it in the first post please  Grin  Grin  Grin

will be updating, just no need to fluff up anything, work is being done, looks like anon can be enabled easily, looking to bring something a little stronger to the table than 'another' feature.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Great POD, nice.
Activity: 39
http://cryptoasian.com/shld-shieldcoin/

Shieldcoin [SHLD] is lead by developer David (Canada). David has been face verified by his Driver’s License, and personal Twitter. David has also been face verified via a video submission on September 28th. David has also submitted his Skype, personal email, and personal phone number.
David states that he has 19 years of computer engineering experience. David is a previous computer storeowner for over 10 years. David states that he has some light JAVA experience, very knowledable in deployment of web environments over Linux OS’s and mentioned that he will hire developers and will oversee the coding as well as the management of hired coders. David mentions that he will be focusing his efforts in Crypto full-time and will also be assembling a team to work with him that is close in proximity.
The only work on other coins that David has been involved in is working for deaconboogie on MoonCoin as a moderator in his IRC channel. David has not created any Crypto coins and has control of the GitHub.
The best way to contact David is through the Shieldcoin Twitter: @shieldcoindevs or email [email protected]. There has been no in person contact. David has submitted two forms of notarized documents to verify identity. With the above information along with other personal information that I have gathered about the developer of Shieldcoin [SHLD] the rating of 5 Plus+ PODs has been given.

Grin

take it in the first post please  Grin  Grin  Grin
presenting a draft to both coding teams end of this week.
trying to add more duties to the list

- trying to get SHLD on more exchanges.
working towards no fee exchanges especially
Activity: 31
this is great getting more money 15e

i say dont eat get shield!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Update:

- wallet programming / features
Spoke with the assistant dev today, we discussed a few things to do with the programming of new wallet.  He said my first request was nearly impossible, we do not want centralized anything... hint hint... but we might have to unless we can come up with a algo based on a long generated key... not going into details here. Smiley

- working capital / promotion
So, currently what we have is a well distributed coin, with no bugs, wallet is working.  So, this leads us to the next few things.  Development seems to cost a fortune, and we are bartering our way with each individual.  Take note, simply encourage your friends, and yourself to at least put a few dollars, yes just dollars into SHLD.  Every time you do this it helps support the economy and keeps out large accumulations to single entities.

So what does that mean? Buy some SHLD please, best way to support development.  Did you know the average cost of mac wallet dev is 1.3 BTC!  ... neither did we ...  (we have a team in place to do this for a reason)

- finance and distribution
Darkpool distribution is top on the list, currently in meetings on this behalf.

Awesome. Firing up coinbase and selling some older coins for some shield.
Update:

- wallet programming / features
Spoke with the assistant dev today, we discussed a few things to do with the programming of new wallet.  He said my first request was nearly impossible, we do not want centralized anything... hint hint... but we might have to unless we can come up with a algo based on a long generated key... not going into details here. Smiley

- working capital / promotion
So, currently what we have is a well distributed coin, with no bugs, wallet is working.  So, this leads us to the next few things.  Development seems to cost a fortune, and we are bartering our way with each individual.  Take note, simply encourage your friends, and yourself to at least put a few dollars, yes just dollars into SHLD.  Every time you do this it helps support the economy and keeps out large accumulations to single entities.

So what does that mean? Buy some SHLD please, best way to support development.  Did you know the average cost of mac wallet dev is 1.3 BTC!  ... neither did we ...  (we have a team in place to do this for a reason)

- finance and distribution
Darkpool distribution is top on the list, currently in meetings on this behalf.

Activity: 658
from the above quoted article:

Of course that was not enough, here comes X15. X15 is the latest algorithm ,15 ROUNDS OF SCIENTIFIC HASHING  (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo, hamsi, fugue, shabal, whirlpool). There you have it, the almighty X15, the backbone of Shieldcoin. Some may say it is overkill some may say it is evolution but both X13 and X15 are secure and efficient algorithms, yes X15 is newer but there is nothing wrong with X13.
good luck man. Seems a lot of work is going into this.
from the above quoted article:

Of course that was not enough, here comes X15. X15 is the latest algorithm ,15 ROUNDS OF SCIENTIFIC HASHING  (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo, hamsi, fugue, shabal, whirlpool). There you have it, the almighty X15, the backbone of Shieldcoin. Some may say it is overkill some may say it is evolution but both X13 and X15 are secure and efficient algorithms, yes X15 is newer but there is nothing wrong with X13.
we have to abide copyright laws some what.
Activity: 56
I like the shieldcoin name it like marvel S.H.I.E.L.D
Activity: 560
My bad, thought they were pro XST articles.

My suggestions for features would be to focus on mobile services and block chain 2.0 apps including decentralized exchange. I think these are the next evolution in crypto.
Well without consulting the other assistant dev, I wish to make the following statement, and sort of road map.

- analyzing of all information towards the old upset that happened to SHLD (the theoretical results of our findings will be posted)
[ plagiarism accusations were made against the old devs]

- analyzing the entire old topic of SHLD (there is many people that wanted to help in the past, this could now be a reality)
[ reading over the entire old topic of SHLD is time consuming ]

- analyzing the block chain (if there is anything is a muck we want to know now before we vamp up development)

some opinions:

You may not like the findings of our research, but to become more transparent in the development we feel it's necessary

There is some questionable things in the old operation of SHLD, it had not been mentioned by anyone. We will probably mention it.

ROAD MAP FUTURE:

These are the things we would like to see, and as we evaluated the technology that the old dev team proposed, Shield team will also attempt the following features as stated in the old white paper.

features:
- we will attempt to use SSL features this is now goal 1, it will be the first most discussed topic among the team.
- the file per - to - per is also added to the list of goals. 
- a very dedicated outline to reach these goals on or before Oct 31 2014

development:
- a website we can call our own in confidence and design
- the logo ' huge amount of research going on '

team:
- get coders to update the node install, and brand the wallet
- creation and fork of the git so see progress (no git commits expected soon)

marketing:
- get shield added to more exchanges
- working on white paper release and other ideas

working capital:
- trying to attract non btc related VC

more to come....
Activity: 31
your right only thing is we need faster development
but this is how it works:

If we all would have faith in this coin and make it populair, we get attention of more developers.

But no one assist this coin, well there are some but not many people.

I know its a old article, but if this all would happen Shield can be mutch bigger then Stealth.

I think we should infest in coins that are good and beter then the others.
developers should spend their time in the better coins like SHLD.

thats all what i wanted to say,

gl all
Pages:
Jump to: