Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - RELAUNCH - page 7. (Read 24782 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
when logo winner will be announced ? timeframe please ?

30 days sir, however; if we find an acceptable replacement earlier the contest could suddenly end.

We are aware that not many people are watching this coin, as momentum happens we should see more entries.

Did you enter in the old shield coin logo contest?
Activity: 39
old dev activity  Grin

Name:   shieldcoindevs
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   July 08, 2014, 05:52:23 AM
Last Active:   September 24, 2014, 06:32:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
when logo winner will be announced ? timeframe please ?
Activity: 31
lol all the panic.
maybe i can get more of it cheap now:P

Activity: 39

ShieldCoin

Could you post your submission to the topic delegated for that task.  Old post will be removed in order to provide clean information in our moderated topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=790505.new#new

wow. beautiful..
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
who thinks they will be able to buy shields for under 1000 sats ever again? raise your hand

bam, there she is. Any more variations? Perhaps simple line variations. Great logo.

Yes very good logos!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Thanks, Yes, there are simple variations.
Big news, Great news, will elaborate once I have confirmation of the subject matter.
Looking at the last weeks development I'm glad to see this coin is getting a sequel, but I'm afraid it is losing momentum as so far we mainly had words and more words.

It would really help doing a POD and to my knowledge can be done in a couple of days easily, although to be honest POD with CriptoAsian doesn't mean much, several scams and missing devs (no word from them for two weeks) already with full POD on some other coins.

Well, will keep staking my small pile and hopefully something will come out of it.

We are not allowed to do POD until we have GIT control, this was expressed by CryptAsian.  Sorry I didn't update or inform you of this fact earlier.

not to mention volunteer work, many areas of organization with large team. having hopeful words, from yourself "I'm glad", and accusing of 'words and more words', please understand the typing involved isn't just words, it's work, and communicating with 2 devs, 2 programmers, and having my lead programmer on a vacation for the last week put us all at the mercy of how much other things I could complete this week.

The list was given, and yes I slowed down this last few days as I have been sick with the flu, goes with the territory when you have siblings in the school system, they bring back every bug your not immune to.

So, a lot of things happened today, and things can progress even further, and as we are practicing a NDA, so information is limited until approved by our general staff or veto in affect where someone isn't present.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
i worried there is no people pay attention on this coin!
Do not worry. There may not be many who watch this coin, but there are good ones who do.  Wink
Activity: 826
i worried there is no people pay attention on this coin!
Activity: 826
omg,it is in danger market ,bittrex i have a lot of SHLD,where i am going?
gnomegawd please check your pm. I pmed you important information in regards to shield.
it works now, but we need a link that works for everyone(walletdownload) on frontpage
after that we can make the coin better.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Looking at the last weeks development I'm glad to see this coin is getting a sequel, but I'm afraid it is losing momentum as so far we mainly had words and more words.

It would really help doing a POD and to my knowledge can be done in a couple of days easily, although to be honest POD with CriptoAsian doesn't mean much, several scams and missing devs (no word from them for two weeks) already with full POD on some other coins.

Well, will keep staking my small pile and hopefully something will come out of it.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
got a delisting warning from bittrex

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

I'll do my part to keep it active.

0.1 btctrade volume   is easy
got a delisting warning from bittrex

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Sept 26th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

I'll do my part to keep it active.
did you start RUN .. type

%appdata%

open shieldcoin folder

make file called shieldcoin.conf you must make sure it's not shieldcoin.conf.txt

put

addnode=104.131.38.229
addnode=92.222.24.66
addnode=100.2.35.167
addnode=98.234.71.71

save and relaunch your wallet.
Wallet is not working for me. can someone help?
Pages:
Jump to: