Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - RELAUNCH - page 6. (Read 24782 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
sry what i ment was:

this coin is better then StealthCoin (XST)

Shield better then Stealth !!

Activity: 62
Actually cryptoholic, these old articles do confirm that SHLD does use a stronger encryption than XST.  Not going to get in on a swinging contest here, vs any other coin.  Focus is on SHLD, and to not only strengthen the network but to also give confidence from those who invest in this coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, as far as features go, I do not think an anon solution is a necessary thing. If it is something the devs are currently working on, then great, however, if it is not being worked on, then I believe following a different path is best suited. As far as what features I would like to see in the new shield, perhaps a very easy to implement multi-sig button on the wallet itself to create better security.
http://www.coindesk.com/early-bitcoin-adopter-calls-multi-sig-solutions-750-btc-theft/
Activity: 560

These articles are worthless man. They were posted back when the original scam devs were still around with all the bullshit they had promised. The only reason the two coin were compared in the first place was because they were launched at the same time and had massive initial volume while both communities were competing for some reason. Now Shield has a totally different team and a new direction. It has nothing to do with Stealth. You can't even compare the two coins. Stealth is well established and Shield is gettin back on its feet. Nevertheless, comparing the two coins has no merit unless you're trying to covertly advertise XST on this thread.
guys plz, this coin is better StealthCoin (XST)
its just a shame that no one cares about SHLD!

Gl infest/pump other bullshit coins
This coin is pretty dead, not sure why you're trying to bring it back.

There are 2 separate development teams collaborating in the takeover. If they're legit, it's far from dead. It might take weeks to get back on it's feet, but it won't be dead. I used to think once devs leave, and/or the price and volume reach a certain low, then its dead to a point of no return..but over the last few weeks, Ive learned otherwise. There is no such thing as a truly dead coin, imho. Any competent dev team can revive any dead coin and prosper.

As far as Shield, the name and specs are perfect, not sure why anybody with the coding skills or networks wouldnt want to take it over. Of course it also makes sense for them to stack up on the cheap coins before announcing the takeover, which I assume and hope these guys have done.
POD verification complete.

This is just a tiny step towards creation of the project, on a personal note, I am not sure how 1 person dev coins even make it.

Work load is nearly unbearable, PetATL has had to double shift as one of his co-workers took sick.

You know guys every now and then a "how is it going?", or a ... "update?",  or just some sorta chit chatter?

We should talk about features, brain storm this to death. Would like to hear community ideas.
nearly completed POD

added a Marketing Team

No way!!! This is great news! I can't wait to hear about the new roadmap and what plans you have in store for shield!
nearly completed POD

added a Marketing Team

dont forget to make a working wallet download link.
so people dont need to make config file
I agree, no extra PR would be helpful, still trying to get things together. 

More and more will happen as we have days to collaborate, I will always present some news, for investors and coin watchers.
Patience is going to pay off big with this one. I can feel it. I want to start tweeting more about it and trolling the IRCs, but still waiting for all the developer details to be finalized and sorted out.
can i get some Proof of Stake information?
when logo winner will be announced ? timeframe please ?

30 days sir, however; if we find an acceptable replacement earlier the contest could suddenly end.

We are aware that not many people are watching this coin, as momentum happens we should see more entries.

Did you enter in the old shield coin logo contest?
No i didn't enter old coin logo contest, this is my first time posting logo for ShieldCoin.
30 days is way too much for a logo i think.

Sorry you feel this way, however; inflation in 1 month will show the award/bounty for doing the logo will be far more substantial.

4 entries are not acceptable, really doesn't give us much to choose from.

We actually already know the date, as we have set some goals already.  We are currently bound by a NDA, so until we have a meeting on our side, information will be slight and might seem disorganized.  Yes we are keeping you in the dark for the time being, until I see a productive team working at least on a weekly basis with one another, there isn't much to report in progress.
We now control everything SHIELD / Inc.

We need to have more time to discuss our solutions to any type of feature that shield might have or get.

This is huge! Awesome to hear development is limitless.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
when logo winner will be announced ? timeframe please ?

30 days sir, however; if we find an acceptable replacement earlier the contest could suddenly end.

We are aware that not many people are watching this coin, as momentum happens we should see more entries.

Did you enter in the old shield coin logo contest?
No i didn't enter old coin logo contest, this is my first time posting logo for ShieldCoin.
30 days is way too much for a logo i think.
We now control everything SHIELD / Inc.

We need to have more time to discuss our solutions to any type of feature that shield might have or get.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Cheap coins up for sale now. People must be paranoid.
Pages:
Jump to: