Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 140. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
What great news about Sia today?

Activity: 2
January 04, 2018, 09:38:05 AM
i wonder how far sc is able to go if ripple is near 4 $ already with 150 bils mc
Activity: 12
January 04, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
I have a question. Does SIA allow staking? I have a good chunk which I would like to bring to some use.

Please advise.

Since Bittrex is not allowing new registration, what is the next best exchange to buy sia? I'm not sure about HitBTC and Poloniex?

I suggest Poloniex. They have decent volume and is very secure.

But many peoples use only Binance or Bitfinex Exchanges then they interested in Sia Coin but SC not listed that exchanges. my question to dev team of Sia when other biggest exchanges will be listed SiaCoin for Sia greate future now and after both?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
I have a question. Does SIA allow staking? I have a good chunk which I would like to bring to some use.

Please advise.

Since Bittrex is not allowing new registration, what is the next best exchange to buy sia? I'm not sure about HitBTC and Poloniex?

I suggest Poloniex. They have decent volume and is very secure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
January 03, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
Activity: 62
January 03, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
someone know when the bittrex wallet stop to sync? thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
January 03, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

The network is indeed working: 6246 transactions in the last 24 hours as I write this (https://siastats.info). Several exchanges are having issues that range from offline wallets to heavy delays (several hours to several days) crediting deposits or pushing withdrawals to the network. In general Poloniex is not a reliable exchange and it is not officially recommended anymore by the dev team due to a long history of users issues.

Can you reuse a "receive" address?  I'm not sure when you stopped recommending Poloniex, but I had two large transactions go astray and the issue is still not resolved after weeks. Both were outgoing transactions from Poloniex to my SIA-UI receive address.

poloniex is dying ~ we are moving away from there ... :\ meh
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 03, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Sia is an actively developed decentralized storage platform. Users all over the world contribute disk storage from their
computers to form a decentralized network.

Only Sia token will you cater? is there BTC or ETH supported wallet?
Activity: 15
January 03, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
Why Siacoin wallet is under maintenance for 3 days in Bittrex? is it Normal?
Activity: 44
January 03, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
Whats going on with the Bittrex Sia wallet? I did a transfer on Dec 31st noticed the wallet said last block update 100 minutes ago which isn't unusual for Bittrex (I've complained about it before). Got up on Jan 1 checked my transfer and it wasn't in my Sia UI wallet. Looked at Bittrex transaction had right wallet address and a tx ID was produced but coin was not there. Checked the Bittrex Sia wallet and it said last block found 738 minutes ago!!!! WTF? Then 30 minutes later the Bittrex Sia wallet goes into maintenance and has been there since. I'm a line cook I make $11 an hour this is a lot of money to me like $150 will I see this coin or is it lost to the interweb? Angry
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 06:24:54 AM
Are SC have new announcments at near future ?
Some events, else ?
Activity: 8
January 02, 2018, 06:59:02 PM
hi freinds some one help me to understand what meens the proof of burn in the eaod map of sia.
it can decrease the circulated supply or what
Activity: 108
January 02, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
SiaCoin plummeted in price !!! shit and not project !!!
January 02, 2018, 11:45:06 AM
Great that SIA's price is moving upwards finally. Im looking forward seeing it break the 10cents mark in 2018! Do you guys think thats possible or not? In my opinion it should be, if the community behind SIA stays tight and doesnt loose confidence and starts selling off when there is a slight rise.

In this sense, happy new year to all!

siacoin it's going 1000+ satoshi before you can even blink Wink weeee
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 10:36:00 AM
Great that SIA's price is moving upwards finally. Im looking forward seeing it break the 10cents mark in 2018! Do you guys think thats possible or not? In my opinion it should be, if the community behind SIA stays tight and doesnt loose confidence and starts selling off when there is a slight rise.

In this sense, happy new year to all!
Activity: 6
January 02, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
Where can a find a stratum server for solo mining this algorithm Huh

Currently the mining network of Sia is about 250-300TH/s. Unless you are the owner of a huge GPU farm, your chances of finding a block solo-mining are minimal.

There are 5 big mining pools in Sia, each one with different payout schemes, fees and other variables. Take a look at them: https://siastats.info/pools_list.html. For instance, both Siamining, Luxor and F2pool are PPS, what means you'll get payouts even if the pools does not find blocks. Luxor has a very low fee of 0.3% that is paid as a donation to Sia developers.

Where can a find a stratum server for solo mining this algorithm Huh
Sia now can mine with ASIC, so I dont think that solo mining is profitable at the moment anymore.

ASICs (Obelisk SC1) are not yet released. They are expected to ship on June of next year or earlier if the manufacturing is accomplished sooner. But there is still time for GPU mining.

I do have a large GPU farm, all of my miners are behind a stratum proxy but i would prefer to solo mine vs pool mine as it's more profitable. I also have several Obelisk SC1's on order from the first week.

Is there a stratum server available for this coin/algo Huh

bump, looking for info on solo-mining Siacoin any help is greatly appreciated. I can see that someone is solo-mining and making about 25% of the blocks  Shocked, can't imagine there is no code available for this.

Interested as well, also any word on the d3's being shipped?
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
January 02, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
People, good afternoon! Please tell me why, when creating a new purse, he gives me this phrase "No prior addresses"? Also it is impossible to create a new purse!

Just click on "Receive coins" and it will show you a new address of your wallet

hi guys on 2017-12-31 09:28 i send 500sc to my bittrex acc, but they are not arrived yet? Is possible to trace the transaction and what was happen to my coins?
keep tryn to send another 50sc to poloniex, in wallet transaction shown as confirmed, but there is no SC in my poloniex acc. Tryn to sent from poloniex to wallet, keep pending 2+hours. Is that network works anyway?

The network is indeed working: 6246 transactions in the last 24 hours as I write this (https://siastats.info). Several exchanges are having issues that range from offline wallets to heavy delays (several hours to several days) crediting deposits or pushing withdrawals to the network. In general Poloniex is not a reliable exchange and it is not officially recommended anymore by the dev team due to a long history of users issues.

Hi

Are there a maximum supply of siacoin? If what is it?

I answered this on the previous page:

Currently 31 billion. There is no cap to the max amount in circulation, however the amount of mined coins decreases with time (the minimal will be 30000 per block in 2020) and so the inflation rate decreases with time, so it will be under 4% yearly in a few years: https://siastats.info/supply_inflation.html

However these charts do not account for Proof of Burn mechanics that will be included in a future software release for hosts proving their legitimacy. The more hosts in the network, more burnt coins. At certain size of the hosting network, the coin can even become deflationary

hi guys on 2017-12-31 09:28 i send 500sc to my bittrex acc, but they are not arrived yet? Is possible to trace the transaction and what was happen to my coins?

You can check if the transaction was included in a block checking the TxID on the official blockchain explorer: http://explore.sia.tech Bittrex has their wallet under maintenance for some days, so probably until they fix their issues on the next days you will not see your deposit. If the wallet gets back to working status but still youb don't see the coins credited, open a supoport ticket on Bittrex
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
People, good afternoon! Please tell me why, when creating a new purse, he gives me this phrase "No prior addresses"? Also it is impossible to create a new purse!
Activity: 20
January 01, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
keep tryn to send another 50sc to poloniex, in wallet transaction shown as confirmed, but there is no SC in my poloniex acc. Tryn to sent from poloniex to wallet, keep pending 2+hours. Is that network works anyway?
January 01, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
2018 sc at 1$.... see you soon Smiley

huge news siacoin breakout up above 1000 satoshi this week :-D weeee
Jump to: