Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 144. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 10:43:24 AM
I'm hoping tomorrow or the day marketcap will soon reach $ 1 billion, and what I think before now becomes real that SiaCoin is a profitable project.
copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
December 27, 2017, 09:07:50 AM
Can I store smth with Sia now?
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
December 27, 2017, 09:02:51 AM
Is there any sia hardfork happening on January 31st 2018?

Is this true ?  Shocked can someone explain in more detail .

There is a hardfork planned at block number 139000, approximately by the end of January. It is aimed to correct the mining Difficulty Adjustment Algorithm.

Take in mind this is a non-contentious fork: all the community, mining pools and infrastructure is accepting it. At such, there will not be a "split" in two coins, no airdrop. The old blockchain will be abandoned.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 08:52:19 AM

Is this true ?  Shocked can someone explain in more detail .
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 27, 2017, 05:09:17 AM
As the price increase, SIA's media exposure is coming back with lots of videos from top youtubers. Still a top 15 coinmarketcap coin for me, at minimum.
I couldn't agree more. Every time I search the keywords "Top/Best Altcoins to Invest on 2018" (sometimes + "under $1") on Google and Youtube,
Siacoin is always present on their list. And these are not just ordinary writers and youtubers, they already have great credentials.
And the best thing is they don't just explain what is Siacoin, they also letting you know why it is a good investment. And never forget that even John McAfee, a famous Twitter Influencer, mentioned Sia on his post the other day.

That's why sia is still one of my favorite altcoins. I believe that 2018 will be another great year for sc and we might see it again at 700-800 sats or even higher! Smiley

McAfee tweeted about SIA yesterday?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 03:06:45 AM
As the price increase, SIA's media exposure is coming back with lots of videos from top youtubers. Still a top 15 coinmarketcap coin for me, at minimum.
I couldn't agree more. Every time I search the keywords "Top/Best Altcoins to Invest on 2018" (sometimes + "under $1") on Google and Youtube,
Siacoin is always present on their list. And these are not just ordinary writers and youtubers, they already have great credentials.
And the best thing is they don't just explain what is Siacoin, they also letting you know why it is a good investment. And never forget that even John McAfee, a famous Twitter Influencer, mentioned Sia on his post the other day.

That's why sia is still one of my favorite altcoins. I believe that 2018 will be another great year for sc and we might see it again at 700-800 sats or even higher! Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 02:20:54 AM
So it seems that we've a dead cat bounce right now. Hopefully many of you won't share the sorrows of bagholders from the summer and reduce position. There are months to come to interesting releases.
So what should I do next with the chart
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 27, 2017, 01:56:11 AM
Activity: 59
December 26, 2017, 05:14:42 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 02:08:16 PM
In spite of all the decrease of this much Siacoin's price are at much higher than previous days. There was some element of fear which drove the market downward else this is working project with active service provider and on which anyone can relay. It will be back up again in short time.
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 01:40:47 PM
wow, siacoin ATH

it's very good
finally siacoin is going where it should

to the old Siacoin ath is still a long way...

i checked out the development of the siaberries labs in burbank calif. on christmas eve ~ expect x10 up from here they are linked to EMC2 expect similar pump to 10K satoshi :-D weee

=======================>>>
 https://i.imgur.com/J9DxEUj.jpg
=====================
*proof*^^^

>_>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

i don't understand what you say
should we hold or sell ?

Do your own research, why would you listen to a random guy on the internet...
Activity: 1
December 26, 2017, 01:08:17 PM
wow, siacoin ATH

it's very good

i checked out the development of the siaberries labs in burbank calif. on christmas eve ~ expect x10 up from here they are linked to EMC2 expect similar pump to 10K satoshi :-D weee

=====================
*proof*^^^

>_>

i don't understand what you say
should we hold or sell ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
December 26, 2017, 12:39:40 PM
wow, siacoin ATH

it's very good

=====================
*proof*^^^

>_>

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
December 26, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
Got a nice buy position at 150  Grin this is small pull back. I don't think bitcoin is ready to bull run again. It's testing the waters. We should see a nice upward rise in the next few days.
Activity: 71
December 26, 2017, 07:39:19 AM
So it seems that we've a dead cat bounce right now. Hopefully many of you won't share the sorrows of bagholders from the summer and reduce position. There are months to come to interesting releases.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 26, 2017, 07:38:30 AM
Slight pull back again, but I think we can still get another leg up  Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
December 26, 2017, 05:27:11 AM
i think the sia will rise, because they want to made a cloud storage, actually they're the only one who have this project (except mistake from me) it cost less than every cloud storage... and look at they're roadmap, this is fantastic.
I love this coin :3

Solid view. I have been of the same mindset with SIA. Though I feel the whole market is not very confident and quick to sell off.
Activity: 140
December 26, 2017, 05:21:48 AM
This project looks really awesome! I'll definitely add siacoin to my investment portfolio today. Merry christmas to all and great future for seacoin at 2018!
Activity: 1
December 25, 2017, 10:03:41 PM
Sia has definitely bright future after the hardfork, which prevent extreme difficulty when ASICs released.
Activity: 65
December 25, 2017, 08:30:05 PM
Why on hitbtc there is 50% premium?
Edit: ohh it has disabled deposits/withdraws.
Jump to: