Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 147. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 08:29:22 AM
At the moment SIA-UI is the best way to stow Siacoins
https://sia.tech/apps/
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 08:11:48 AM
What is the best wallet to store these coins?
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
December 22, 2017, 07:14:33 AM
Not a bad coin. I managed to earn some money on its growth. Many coins now show good growth results. We need to think about further investments.

The distributed characteristics of Sia network can ensure security and reduce the overall price of cloud storage. This project is early cut into this hot field. The development in the past 2 years is commendable, and the price is the best embodiment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 07:12:56 AM
Wow the price of sia is good volatility from 135 to 160. Seems like it will go up to 200 to 300 sats more. Volume is good, i wonder if there is an incoming announcement?

There is no denying it, SIA price is a bit low. It is time for devs for fresh announcement . Then community  will put all effort on supporting further development.
unfortuantely, bitcoin has a big fall today, which cause almost all altcoins drop as well, i think this is a must correction, ans siacoin price will rocket in the following days
Activity: 16
December 22, 2017, 07:06:33 AM
Hi

I have send some coin to my wallet. Poloniex where i send it from said complete but i have still not got it in my wallet. it's about 12 hour since i send it. Any thin i need to do. Wallet is synchronized.
I have checked the address here https://explore.sia.tech/ and it said: Hash not found :< We couldn't find anything. The tx may have not been indexed yet, or there are simply no transactions from your address.
Activity: 16
December 22, 2017, 04:41:14 AM
Hi

I have send some coin to my wallet. Poloniex where i send it from said complete but i have still not got it in my wallet. it's about 12 hour since i send it. Any thin i need to do. Wallet is synchronized.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
December 22, 2017, 03:22:33 AM
Wow the price of sia is good volatility from 135 to 160. Seems like it will go up to 200 to 300 sats more. Volume is good, i wonder if there is an incoming announcement?

There is no denying it, SIA price is a bit low. It is time for devs for fresh announcement . Then community  will put all effort on supporting further development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 03:16:00 AM
I hope that all of these problems will be resolved soon, since i think this has a huge potential . And not only in direct usage but also in other industries where safety would be very important regarding storage.

Yes, the security of the data is extremely important. The current business system data are disaster tolerant or data backup. However, SIA is distributed, the technical problem has been solved, and it will become very secure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 03:05:49 AM
Not a bad coin. I managed to earn some money on its growth. Many coins now show good growth results. We need to think about further investments.

The project of SIA has some foresight. It started a few years ago. Now cloud storage is at the cusp of the storm, plus block chaining technology to achieve distributed. I think it's very promising.

You can really think about further investment Tongue
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
December 22, 2017, 03:00:14 AM
does someone got news from the failed withdraws from poloniex ?
 i did not get any answere yet on my ticket

me too... 5 days without any answer from polo... and when i read post on twitter i'm a bit affraid.

-> https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7key96/poloniex_complete_error_siacoin_withdraw/

-> https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jbisms/be-careful-withdrawing-siacoin-on-poloniex

-> i sold all my sc with this btc panic bubble and charlie lee that sold all it's seem that some will have a nice winter holliday and other will cry

dangerous market time
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
December 22, 2017, 02:27:27 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
Free beer, just donate
December 22, 2017, 02:23:39 AM
Whats up with the price?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
December 21, 2017, 02:22:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
December 21, 2017, 01:51:49 PM
does someone got news from the failed withdraws from poloniex ?
 i did not get any answere yet on my ticket
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 21, 2017, 11:03:15 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about unconfirmed transactions inside polo, I have some sia which a friend send me from his polo account
its been almost a day now and still its still unconfirmed, just needed some information if this is cause by the chain itself or issue with the wallet of polo?
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
December 21, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
When I first dowloaded the wallet it was working fine for a few days and then it started to act up. Now I can even open it...I keep getting this error message all the time with the old wallet and I just updated to the new wallet...what's going on with these wallets? I'm using macOS.

A critical error loading Sia has occured: Siad unexpectedly exited. Error log: Sia Daemon v1.3.1
(0/6) Loading siad...
(1/6) Loading gateway...
(2/6) Loading consensus...
(3/6) Loading transaction pool...
(4/6) Loading wallet...
(5/6) Loading host...
error while loading contract manager atomic data: error loading the contract manager settings file: unable to read persisted json object from disk: unable to read header from persisted json object file: EOF

Looks like a database of your host folder get corrupted. Are you hosting storage in Sia? If not, you can safely delete the host folder to allow Sia to reconstruct that database. First close Sia, then delete the "host" folder:

- On Windows is located at C:/users/your_user/appdata/roaming/Sia-UI/sia
- On MacOS: $HOME/Library/Application Support/Sia-UI/sia/consensus 
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
December 21, 2017, 10:22:00 AM
Why has Sia been rising suddenly?
It went up by almost 8times. Is it time to sell?

SC was trading at 300+ sats just a couple weeks ago... It is about time we started recovering a little bit.
Activity: 4
December 21, 2017, 10:07:10 AM
somebody here tried to withdtraw from polo this lasts weeks ? or is this the reason of the recent update in sia ?

hope this is a strategy from exchange for a massiv pump comming ... and if possible if i can have my 500'000sc back Smiley

I withdrew a small amount just for testing purposes a couple days ago and it went through. I don't have the wallet yet, just used a cold wallet address but I can see the transaction on the explorer.
Activity: 7
December 21, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

No, hold!

Siacoin is not a pump and dump coin, it is a serious project with very good developers.

It has up and down but it will be huge. If you dump at a small increase you will regret.

If you need a pump and dump coin look elsewhere like EMC2...
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
December 21, 2017, 07:37:51 AM
Jump to: