Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 175. (Read 1382196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
November 09, 2017, 03:15:09 PM
perfect time to buy sia right now at 55 sat.. easily going over 100 sat in few day.. it is at rock bottom. all the money will flow to alt. since b2x not haapening

We already at 64 at this moment and 100 sat is very near. So i would say yes, few more day and price will be much more. i was lucky did buy at 55 satoshy

I think also that we can hit the 100sat very soon, maybe in the next 24 -48 hours. Right now the rising price seems that it cannot be stopped and will straight go to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 03:04:47 PM
price is moving up. After a long time sc is pumping.

I'm new to the Crypto world...I'm an old lady(hope I don't die before it goes way up)...but man this is so exciting!  With this price going up...I just had to say I'm so excited...all my friends look at me like I'm crazy when I try to tell them about this world.  They think I've gone off the deep end!  I try to remind them of when the internet came out...we couldn't understand that as well and look where we are now!!!  I bought Sia when it was up(before I knew better)...Finally, I'm making a little money!  Whoo Hoo...keep it going! 

I also bought some XRP, ETH, ZRX, XEM, and my first ICO Storm!  I hope they are good investments...

I'm hoping that I will be able to retire in 5 Years off of the above investments...only one can hope!

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
November 09, 2017, 02:20:49 PM
price is moving up. After a long time sc is pumping.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 09, 2017, 11:31:49 AM
Today SC get at 650sts, and now 630, hope it go to 200 sts in this week, wait and pray

There is some typo mistake in my opinion. It was not at that price but will be soon. We can hope and expect ten times from here in coming days. Every single market is being pumped and SIA will not stay away of these drives for long time. Better buy and hold now it time to action.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 11:27:51 AM
Today SC get at 650sts, and now 630, hope it go to 200 sts in this week, wait and pray
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 06:46:01 AM
perfect time to buy sia right now at 55 sat.. easily going over 100 sat in few day.. it is at rock bottom. all the money will flow to alt. since b2x not haapening

We already at 64 at this moment and 100 sat is very near. So i would say yes, few more day and price will be much more. i was lucky did buy at 55 satoshy

this may be a false break out because of the money coming in to the market as a result of the 2X cancellation I'm not too sure of hundred sets will be reach very soon. Also  altcoin season hasn't really begun, Just money from bitcoin is slowly moving in to the rest of the market as it was before the fork
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
November 09, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

Activity: 490
November 09, 2017, 12:56:51 AM

100 sat is possible, but will probably require BTC to devalue more - which is also very possible now that 2x is on hold.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
November 09, 2017, 12:14:42 AM
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 11:22:30 PM
I was looking at charts on CMC and it looks like SIA has been fairly stable recently. Is this rock bottom? Now is the time to buy?

Always remember, buy at your own risk, you should not rely on anyone for your own trading decision!
Btw, Sia is a good investment in my opinion, the team behind sia is very active in the community and is working hard on the project Wink
Activity: 6
November 08, 2017, 11:16:07 PM
I was looking at charts on CMC and it looks like SIA has been fairly stable recently. Is this rock bottom? Now is the time to buy?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
Where can you buy Siafunds ?! What is the value of one SF actually?

SN

Satoshi!  Shocked Is that really you?!  Grin

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@blueblarflubar/step-by-step-guide-to-buying-siafund here's some info
Activity: 46
November 08, 2017, 10:30:33 PM
Where can you buy Siafunds ?! What is the value of one SF actually?

SN
Activity: 66
November 08, 2017, 05:31:15 PM
Segwit2x called off. its time for  some SIACOIN flight time !!!

Up we go !
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 04:59:06 PM
16 btc sell wall. Not due to segwit. I hold XVG and others and they have solid tech and Billion supply and they are doing good.
My point is something else is up. Long term I still believe. just waiting for a bottom (What I think is a bottom)

maybe its that unlocking with a 1k character seed and taking 20 min.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 08, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
I was going through previous pages to understand the trend about what majority is thinking in actual condition. It was perfect floor at 50 satoshi to pick more up and to wait for good days to come back again. Alternative coins markets are big hopes for everyone to get huge money as profit for all this stress which everyone took in this period.
Activity: 150
November 08, 2017, 06:18:51 AM
anyone tell me when sia can go up to 100sts, i bough and hold it a long time, so sad to wait it,
November 08, 2017, 03:46:00 AM
Sia isn't going anywhere (e.g. not being removed). Alt's all look devalued if you look at the BTC rate. However if you look at fiat values, Sia is pretty stable.

Sia is pretty stable at the moment. With all the new coins being minted, without a way for them to be properly 'spent' is probably stopping the price from rising.

When the asics start hitting the market, who knows what that will do to sia!

Time will tell. I for one can't wait to get my Obelisk up and running. I know a lot of folks here aren't too fond of ASICS but having mined with graphics cards, I'm looking forward to the lower electricity bills and lower heat generation (mining with GPUs in the desert isn't ideal).
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
November 07, 2017, 11:26:53 PM
Sia isn't going anywhere (e.g. not being removed). Alt's all look devalued if you look at the BTC rate. However if you look at fiat values, Sia is pretty stable.

Sia is pretty stable at the moment. With all the new coins being minted, without a way for them to be properly 'spent' is probably stopping the price from rising.

When the asics start hitting the market, who knows what that will do to sia!
Activity: 45
November 07, 2017, 11:14:15 PM
SIACOIN will be removed shortly at https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

I'm confused? According to Poloniex website it does not mention Siacoin (SC) as one of the coins being removed? This is the notice from Poloniex.

On Nov 21, 2017, the following will be delisted: SJCX, NOTE, and NAUT.

I know I'm a newbie but where does it mention Siacoin?

Pay him no never mind. He has a history of coming here and fudding
Gotcha, Thanks lol.
Jump to: