Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 186. (Read 1382196 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 12:15:55 PM
Anyone that follows through and works with Sia deserves something. It can be a fun and frustrating system to install and get running well. There was a big period of time between the announcement and the ability to really mine.
That gave some people time to study the system and others time to lose interest and leave. I am still a pretty big fan, Sia is something special.
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
October 25, 2017, 09:19:42 AM
I bought SC for 200sat three months ago. It's only 70sat. I tried to find good news about this upcoming coin without. Can anyone help me?

This is the roadmap: https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
This is the latest community update (last week): https://blog.sia.tech/sia-community-update-october-ecf673f41e96
Yesterday Sia reached the milestone of 100TB of stored data

Any news on block explorer upgrade that allows searching address balances?

Luxor.tech developers are working on a blockchain explorer
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:47:48 AM
so next update is in November??
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 04:55:21 AM
SC is very cheap now, buy and hold it to 200sts

yes it already bottomed.. now only way it will go is UPwards..
investing now will be a good choice

Sia is so cheap now its incredible. You can easily expect the coin to do a 4x, look at the progress being done on the project by the developers. The markets behave in strange ways but in the end solid projects always come out on top
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 25, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

yes it already bottomed.. now only way it will go is UPwards..
investing now will be a good choice
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 25, 2017, 01:08:31 AM
Any news on block explorer upgrade that allows searching address balances?
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
October 25, 2017, 01:06:31 AM
I bought SC for 200sat three months ago. It's only 70sat. I tried to find good news about this upcoming coin without. Can anyone help me?
Find news before buying,not after.
Activity: 28
October 25, 2017, 12:52:07 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 02:16:28 PM
Hi guys!

Do anyone know why on Poloniex Sia wallet is  under maintenance? I can not find any official announcement about wallet update..  Roll Eyes
Using Poloniex is like driving without a seatbelt. All goes well until you hit a wall, game over
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 11:22:13 AM
Perhaps the low adoption of users and low usage of available storage is the reason for SC dropping. I have not tested Sia from a end user perspective, but if it is not super easy to buy storage as an end user, they will not attract private users who I think is a great market.

It's not overly easy and not ready yet for average Joe use. However that is not the goal. The aim is to be a back-end for 3rd party services.

It's more important to implement certain features first. believe me. you don't want to release a product for mainstream use before it's ready. first impressions count. that's why they're not promoting it as of yet.

Read this

https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/785q7k/the_cost_to_own_1_million_sia_coins_is_cheap/dot598m/

Right now storage is NOT the bottleneck for any mainstream enterprise...
Engineers, software, CPUs, bandwidth, responsiveness, etc are all orders of magnitude more expensive than storage.

The good news is that p2p storage is the perfect scratchpad for the coming IoT explosion...
A trillion IoT devices do not need Dropbox services... just cheap, commodity storage.

FileCoin is expensive, but will have enough talent on board to dwarf Sia/Storj...
Storj is at least a year away from working reliably...
Ethereum is steadily rolling out Swarm...
Plus IPFS is out there and popular and growing.

The markets are quite efficient as usual... so diversification in this niche is a good idea  Cool
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
October 24, 2017, 11:01:13 AM
WTB Siafunds, pm me your offers.
Can anyone make a Siafunds trading thread for WTS and WTB?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2017, 10:56:53 AM
Hi guys!

Do anyone know why on Poloniex Sia wallet is  under maintenance? I can not find any official announcement about wallet update..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:43:05 AM
Activity: 97
October 24, 2017, 06:40:51 AM
Perhaps the low adoption of users and low usage of available storage is the reason for SC dropping. I have not tested Sia from a end user perspective, but if it is not super easy to buy storage as an end user, they will not attract private users who I think is a great market.

It's not overly easy and not ready yet for average Joe use. However that is not the goal. The aim is to be a back-end for 3rd party services.

It's more important to implement certain features first. believe me. you don't want to release a product for mainstream use before it's ready. first impressions count. that's why they're not promoting it as of yet.

Read this

https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/785q7k/the_cost_to_own_1_million_sia_coins_is_cheap/dot598m/
Activity: 39
October 24, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

Activity: 422
Merit: 270
October 23, 2017, 09:08:33 PM
Can you deposit SiaFunds directly to a Sia adress?
TY

Yes you can, any address of your wallet is ok. Obviously don't send it to an exchange that is not accepting SiaFunds

Check also at bisq.io or in the #siafunds channel of Discord: last sell offer there was 1.8 BTC
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2017, 08:55:39 PM
Activity: 112
October 23, 2017, 06:19:51 PM
I believe in Sia. They can deliver what they have promised. What they need is more support from Professionals. There team is not enough to deliver at the moment.
Activity: 77
October 23, 2017, 06:09:04 PM
What happened with this coin?

It used to be popular, and now it keeps crashing   Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
October 23, 2017, 06:05:34 PM
ANYONE know how to sign message with addresses in Sia?
Jump to: