Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 306. (Read 1382191 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
September 02, 2016, 11:07:17 AM
would love an update. re: roadmap
I see hardly no feedback from devs in users issues. It strikes my attetion the silence here as well in the sia.tech forum mostly because sia community always have been very comunicative.
I'll be espectante for any new news.
Cheers

There's nonstop communication in slack.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 02, 2016, 08:37:24 AM
I see hardly no feedback from devs in users issues. It strikes my attetion the silence here as well in the sia.tech forum mostly because sia community always have been very comunicative.
I'll be espectante for any new news.
Cheers
Activity: 40
September 01, 2016, 08:55:59 PM
I just downloaded and installed the wallet. When I went to create my wallet I didn't get a password, just an error message saying "error when calling /wallet/init: rename". Also, couldn't get the miner to open. It said I should try to reinstall. I did and I got the same message.
Activity: 9
August 29, 2016, 12:27:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
August 29, 2016, 09:48:48 AM
The cointainer i'm running Sia off tries to connect to a lot of local addresses (10.10.1.10:9982, 192.168.x.x:9982) on a regular basis causing a lot of hits on my firewall, is this intended behavior ?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
August 29, 2016, 09:46:26 AM
Hi to All

I have siacoin in my old address also i have seed words how transfer coins to new address?
Activity: 23
August 28, 2016, 05:22:21 AM
I buy SIA at 9 sat and sell it at 12--15 sat  Grin

sia marketcap is still peanuts, learn from that error, and jump back into sia. Not many cryptos have a chance to be used globally by millions of people, but sia does. Not much competition either. Just needs loads of patience

I don't think some people understand how market capitalisation work, SIA has more than 17 billion token and is even ahead of storj with 49 million token which far ahead of SIA in the implementation of its road map.

For decentralized network/storage coins, maid safe is no.1, sia is no.2, storj is no.3. They are all promising projects, and no doubt that they will skyrocket in the future. Money feast.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
August 28, 2016, 04:47:36 AM
Can't wait for the pump )
lfo
Activity: 85
BNM founder
August 26, 2016, 08:37:19 PM
I was wondering the same thing, seems the polo xchg feels bright about it, up 5%
Activity: 266
August 26, 2016, 09:33:49 AM
It's almost the end of August. Was there a roadmap released?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 26, 2016, 06:01:29 AM

sia marketcap is still peanuts, learn from that error, and jump back into sia. Not many cryptos have a chance to be used globally by millions of people, but sia does. Not much competition either. Just needs loads of patience

I don't think some people understand how market capitalisation work, SIA has more than 17 billion token and is even ahead of storj with 49 million token which far ahead of SIA in the implementation of its road map.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
August 26, 2016, 04:52:45 AM

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
August 26, 2016, 04:07:30 AM

Amazed by how little is being said here about the big drop in the coin price (pretty rare thing to see on bitcointalk)

75 sat is decent, you know it was under 10 sat for months before the huge pump. So don't worry about the price, people are focus on the tech things, but not the price, that's why ppl talk about the mining&tech everyday. It means sia is not a pump&dump coin, it has a bright future, and will boost in the long term. Maybe top 15, top 10.

tigerclub, Controversy you ...... or was this slip of the tongue?
I personally predict SIA drop to 40-43 sat!

P&D means scam coin, or coin made for speculative profits. Best examples are blackcoin, XCurrency. BLK was pumped from 10k to 90k in 1 day, but dropped from 90k to 10k is next day, total shit. Xcurrency did the same.

But Sia is different, it was cheap cause ppl undervalued it, didn't buy it. When the value has been found, ppl started to buy due to organic growth/pump. You don't see sia dropped from 200 sat to 20 sat like Black-shit-scam, right?   Grin
Activity: 331
August 26, 2016, 02:09:54 AM

LOL, what a pity, if you could hodl it tightly, sell it above 100 or even 200 sat, you would be very rich.   Grin
Activity: 399
August 26, 2016, 02:03:33 AM
Activity: 95
August 26, 2016, 01:48:34 AM

Amazed by how little is being said here about the big drop in the coin price (pretty rare thing to see on bitcointalk)

75 sat is decent, you know it was under 10 sat for months before the huge pump. So don't worry about the price, people are focus on the tech things, but not the price, that's why ppl talk about the mining&tech everyday. It means sia is not a pump&dump coin, it has a bright future, and will boost in the long term. Maybe top 15, top 10.

It was as low as 3 ...

sia is one of my longer term hodl coins, I don't bother even looking at the price now. It'll still be 2-3 years before it moons, but when it does ....
Hi guys!Great coin! Expect to sell 120 Satoshi
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
August 25, 2016, 11:11:11 PM

It was as low as 3 ...

sia is one of my longer term hodl coins, I don't bother even looking at the price now. It'll still be 2-3 years before it moons, but when it does ....
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
August 25, 2016, 08:06:36 PM

hi ppl i'm having a little problem that i need some help with

i have the sia wallet installed on my pc (win 8.1, plenty RAM, CPU & storage) it has stopped working, with the message 'siad has unexpectedly stopped'. after many restarts, it still won't start, so i sync'd a copy of a fresh wallet on my laptop (it's working fine) and i find i need help with the CLI to import the seed.

i've tried:
./siac wallet load seed [seed]

but that doesn't seem to do it; siad returns:
Usage:
  ./siac wallet load seed [flags]

Global Flags:
  -a, --addr string   which host/port to communicate with (i.e. the host/port siad is listening on) (default "localhost:9980")

not sure what it's asking for?

thanks

You should paste the seed later when it prompts, not as an argument.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2016, 09:26:27 AM

hi ppl i'm having a little problem that i need some help with

i have the sia wallet installed on my pc (win 8.1, plenty RAM, CPU & storage) it has stopped working, with the message 'siad has unexpectedly stopped'. after many restarts, it still won't start, so i sync'd a copy of a fresh wallet on my laptop (it's working fine) and i find i need help with the CLI to import the seed.

i've tried:
./siac wallet load seed [seed]

but that doesn't seem to do it; siad returns:
Usage:
  ./siac wallet load seed [flags]

Global Flags:
  -a, --addr string   which host/port to communicate with (i.e. the host/port siad is listening on) (default "localhost:9980")

not sure what it's asking for?

thanks
Activity: 425
August 24, 2016, 06:12:01 AM

tigerclub, Controversy you ...... or was this slip of the tongue?
I personally predict SIA drop to 40-43 sat!
Jump to: