Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 67. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
People! let's have a vote. what price do you see in 2018 for a coin Sia? and when do you think we'll be added to binance?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
May 01, 2018, 08:36:23 AM
And a hard fork couldn't be done without the consent of the community anyway or could it?

Well it depends on what you mean by community. A part of the miners can decide to keep mining on an old chain, so yes mining power is needed to back up a hard fork, otherwise the not-mined chain just dies. When multiple chains are being mined, we talk about contentious hard forks, all the recent Bitcoin hard forks are contentious.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
May 01, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Daily volume has been very good, that is notable thing. As of increase in price you are talking aboyut, that was small reflection of recovering of markets as whole. Every single market recorded increase in their coins values smaller or bigger. SIA at current price is cheaper without any argument. It is been said next bull run in undergoing so prepare yourselves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
May 01, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
what's happened? was there a major info?
price was stable for longtime and when i decide to do some daytrade on sia, price climb as rocket
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
May 01, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
scammy coin. Release coin with specialized miner and dont explain how to use the (buggy) miner and (buggy) coin

Are you kidding me?  Siacoin has been around for 3 years.  If anyone is scammy it's the mining manufactuer.

If Sia is around for so long then it means also thst it is probably not a bargain anymore, especially when compared wirh other projects like Oyster Pearl. Anyone knows how much storage you get with one Sia? Oyster Pearl provides 64 GB Storage with just one coin that is currently below one dollar.
Activity: 108
April 29, 2018, 01:56:24 AM
For Siacoin to be worth 10 dollars some serious money had to be invested in siacoin. 1$ is very possible.
It's hard to get stable 1$ because of a big daily emission, but one-two day pump off is possible.
if you add a coin to other large stock exchanges, then perhaps by the end of the year can be.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
April 28, 2018, 11:45:59 PM
For Siacoin to be worth 10 dollars some serious money had to be invested in siacoin. 1$ is very possible.
It's hard to get stable 1$ because of a big daily emission, but one-two day pump off is possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
So we will all lose almost 50% of our coins when they get burned? OMG!!!

Keep calm and do some basic research, there is no news from sia dev team that indicates anything about burning coins, how could the devs burn coins in other wallets anyway , without a hardfork that destroyed trust in the coin.

The emission of sia has been known since day 1 in 2014, there is no good reason to change, the recent price increase is coming from institutional buyers.

And a hard fork couldn't be done without the consent of the community anyway or could it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
April 28, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
SIA need a leadership... someone like justin sun or liike big head of some compagnies... SIA is unknow now... without marketing we reached a big step... sia is now tradable with USD and it's big in my point of view. price need to be down to get moore and more storage to be the bigest and powerfull data storage in the world. i think this down price is strategic and need to be down until it's time to market Smiley
Activity: 61
April 28, 2018, 06:38:09 AM
Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Can I have the link of the white paper
Activity: 66
April 28, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
SIAcoin  will moon before the end of 2018 mark my words its just a great project wait till the investors big companies get onboard.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
April 27, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Keep calm and do some basic research, there is no news from sia dev team that indicates anything about burning coins, how could the devs burn coins in other wallets anyway , without a hardfork that destroyed trust in the coin.

The emission of sia has been known since day 1 in 2014, there is no good reason to change, the recent price increase is coming from institutional buyers.

How long people kept waiting for calm without any proper updates from the company, it will increase its price on the basis of market cap, not on the basis of their product development. Even I didn't hear anything burning of coins.
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
April 27, 2018, 11:28:33 PM
From Sia Official: We are working to list sia coin on binance.com exchange asap. sometime in 15th May!

This is fake news, same as those claiming an incoming coin burn (who would burn coins if they are all in the hands of users, and developers do not own them?). There are fake roadmaps circulating around in Telegram and Discord groups, be mindful. Check it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/8a1rzs/warning_fake_sia_resources_trello_etc_are/

The message comes from an account with no previous activity. Pump&Dump FUDsters don't even care nowadays to hide their nature.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 27, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 07:10:12 PM
Sia seems to tap in a similiar space as Oyster Pearl with decetralized storage and of course there are many competitors in the traditional file storage as Dropbox. Anyone knows the unique selling points for Sia?

Oyster Pearl aims to "destroy" the add business, by "making" people visiting a site perform tasks on the IOTA tangle, rewarding the owner of the site with some PRL.
Their "offshot" Shell is the competitor of Sia.
Main advantage of Sia (and other Blockchain based file storage) is that they are decentralized. The files are encrypted and saved all over the world with people offering their "spare" memory on their computers. While with Dropbox, everything is owned by Google, who controls everything and saves everything you upload.
Activity: 22
April 27, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
you won't lose any of your coins. you're not the one who is burning.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
April 27, 2018, 02:49:46 PM
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
There is no burn.  Those are fake pump and dump sites, and a fake Trello.

https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/8a1rzs/warning_fake_sia_resources_trello_etc_are/

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 02:44:54 PM
I see a lot of positives in the last few days and it is of course very happy. A coin is really very pleased with those who held this coin and believed in growth. What forecasts in the near future at the price of the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: