Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 68. (Read 1382198 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
April 27, 2018, 02:36:19 PM
any information for this pump?
Yeah, I wonder what happened. Maybe a listing on Bithumb?

knc will be listed,so does sc?

Even today also many coins are down but SC is in green. Anyone knows what is the exact reason for this pump?

Is it just pumped without any reason or it is moving up with some solid reasons.

I'm a long time investor in this coin and missed to sell when it was an all-time high. I didn't follow up this coin for a long time but just holing all my investment.

I think crypto hedge funds are slowly but surely stocking up on the quality coins with long term viable products with sensible business plans and revenue models. Sia is one of only a handful of legal securities in crypto with a great revenue model in siafunds that will attract institutional money.
Coin burning scheduled for April 29. 47.99% of total supply will be burnt and"Later this week, we will follow up with a blog post that details our development roadmap for the year."

I hear what you are saying...but I was told it was "false news' ...if the above is about Siacoin...I've heard nothing of note about such a 'burning' ?
Activity: 519
Merit: 16
April 27, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
I´m  also an investor of Siacoin. Because I liked the general concept and wanted to diversify my alt coins. I really love their ideas especially the fact that you can recover heavily damaged files and I think decentralized data server is a huge market for future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

Even today also many coins are down but SC is in green. Anyone knows what is the exact reason for this pump?

Is it just pumped without any reason or it is moving up with some solid reasons.

I'm a long time investor in this coin and missed to sell when it was an all-time high. I didn't follow up this coin for a long time but just holing all my investment.

I think crypto hedge funds are slowly but surely stocking up on the quality coins with long term viable products with sensible business plans and revenue models. Sia is one of only a handful of legal securities in crypto with a great revenue model in siafunds that will attract institutional money.
Coin burning scheduled for April 29. 47.99% of total supply will be burnt and"Later this week, we will follow up with a blog post that details our development roadmap for the year."
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
April 27, 2018, 01:30:19 PM
Good to see Sia perform so well these days. Crypto with a long history catching up and looks really solid.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
April 27, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
scammy coin. Release coin with specialized miner and dont explain how to use the (buggy) miner and (buggy) coin

Are you kidding me?  Siacoin has been around for 3 years.  If anyone is scammy it's the mining manufactuer.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
How is it going guys? How is coin?
Activity: 91
April 27, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
scammy coin. Release coin with specialized miner and dont explain how to use the (buggy) miner and (buggy) coin
Activity: 58
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 27, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
April 27, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 27, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
Sia seems to tap in a similiar space as Oyster Pearl with decetralized storage and of course there are many competitors in the traditional file storage as Dropbox. Anyone knows the unique selling points for Sia?
Activity: 62
April 26, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
Siacoin (SC) all-in-one info now added here:

https://chatoncrypto.com/Crypto/C/46-SC-Siacoin

Thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
April 26, 2018, 08:42:09 PM
Sia is making moves.  Number one volume on Bittrex over the past 24 hours.  I believe SIA will have some very strong runs as we progress into 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:33:34 PM
Today this coin has brought me an excellent profit. I am very happy about it. It seems to me that it will be a very strong project.
copper member
Clueless!
April 26, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

I know the OLD estimate on the Sia-Tech Units we're:

Obelisk SC-1 July 1st, 2018

Decred (I think it was) Sept 1st 2018?

Has the estimates changed? What is the 'current' guess as 'hoped for' by Sia-Tech?

thanks, just trying to keep up

brad

Those who will run the obelisks will ROI never at this price, but, my logic is optimistic
SC will gain more value to help the Obelisk miners too

I don't think I will EVER ROI ..BUT at my mining tax rate with state taxes etc and the 25% full equip deduction off gross the next year....it would be nice to know

WHEN they think the units are LIKELY to ship (again, I heard they were going to beat the July 1st deadline for the SC-1's)

Anyway, would be nice to know...I figure that IF I can make around 40% of the purchase price back after electric...with the taxes I'd pay anyway and the equip

deduction off of taxes paid off gross 25% in one year...I COULD MAYBE salvage my ego and call it a WASH in USD...as to the BTC I paid back in the day ...er no..way

that is gonna happen ..unless BTC goes Tulips and Siacoin replaces BTC (I crack myself up)

anyway, if no one knows..it means Sia-Tech is sweating the original deadlines...which makes even my 'modest' above attempts at 'ego protection' doubtful Sad
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 26, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

Has the estimates changed? What is the 'current' guess as 'hoped for' by Sia-Tech?

brad

Those who will run the obelisks will ROI never at this price, but, my logic is optimistic
SC will gain more value to help the Obelisk miners too
copper member
Clueless!
April 26, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

brad
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
April 26, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
Pump seems to be happening in today and a few days again, I hope the price can reach 1000 satoshi soon because I bought almost a year ago with the price of 820 satoshi.

not this year 1000 is to high but you never know, just sell half or all when you think it s the top and buy back couple month later

i should have do this on last pump  Sad
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
April 26, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
Pump seems to be happening in today and a few days again, I hope the price can reach 1000 satoshi soon because I bought almost a year ago with the price of 820 satoshi.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 26, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
Keep buing
SC is still cheap
You will see, this is a good start :-)
Pages:
Jump to: