Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 95. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
Long-term plans for Sia.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
I bought this coin for 600 satoshi.2 months in hole.
We need some more good news from team.
I hope march will be good and price will go up.

So you lost 2/3 money within 2 months. I bought SC at about 400 sats & lost 50% now
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
March 01, 2018, 05:52:43 AM
this price predictions are ridiculous
the real value will be even more 1$ per coin, but first let the devs finish this big project
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 02:07:42 AM
Yeah seriously, if Sia can pull off what it is aiming to do, then fluctuations like we've been experiencing won't matter. It is a coin with a team that has a vision - which is a lot more than what I can say about all the clone coins out there right now.
Developers of Sia project have big, potential vision, which can change data storage industry forever, for the project. They have done valuable things more than two years after Sia beginning, and they will continue develop useful applications for the project and society for sure.
Some days in the future, might be this year, Sia price will hit $1. I believe it will happen.  Wink
if it really hit 1$ it is great Smiley in my mind 15-20 cent at the end of this year
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
February 28, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
Yeah seriously, if Sia can pull off what it is aiming to do, then fluctuations like we've been experiencing won't matter. It is a coin with a team that has a vision - which is a lot more than what I can say about all the clone coins out there right now.
Developers of Sia project have big, potential vision, which can change data storage industry forever, for the project. They have done valuable things more than two years after Sia beginning, and they will continue develop useful applications for the project and society for sure.
Some days in the future, might be this year, Sia price will hit $1. I believe it will happen.  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
February 28, 2018, 10:48:20 PM
people are leaving this coin! capitalization is falling! a dead coin! only good news will affect the depreciation of the currency. and the next news is the release of an asic on June 30! it is too long!

Good riddance to the impatient. I am in for the long term vision this tech is offering, I don't worry about these short term fluctuations in price.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:36:50 PM
people are leaving this coin! capitalization is falling! a dead coin! only good news will affect the depreciation of the currency. and the next news is the release of an asic on June 30! it is too long!

Good riddance to the impatient. I am in for the long term vision this tech is offering, I don't worry about these short term fluctuations in price.

I'am agree I think this coin is for the long term between 3 and 5 years approximately.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
February 28, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

Activity: 108
February 28, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
February 28, 2018, 11:19:44 AM
Is there some way to track the amount of storage that is being used on the Sia network? Like to know what the coin and it's features have been doing lately

Check also https://siastats.info It shows real-time statistics about the network. More detailed data about network usage is in https://siastats.info/hosts_network
Activity: 8
February 28, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
site doesnt work
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
Is there some way to track the amount of storage that is being used on the Sia network? Like to know what the coin and it's features have been doing lately

It is listed on http://sia.tech
Activity: 39
February 28, 2018, 07:29:38 AM
I bought this coin for 600 satoshi.2 months in hole.
We need some more good news from team.
I hope march will be good and price will go up.
February 28, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
freaking idiots !!! I'm talking about the developers of this coin !!! now if bitcoin will go to $ 8500? then we will see the price of 120 sat. this coin this year and 20 cents will not see!
February 28, 2018, 06:22:37 AM
that bitch with this coin !!!! where does it fall !?
Activity: 43
February 28, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
Over 7.7 million total transactions, and more than 675,000 storage contracts over the life of the platform. This is interesting information.
Sia has made potential revolution in are of data storage. Thanks Tara.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
February 28, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
is this coin dead or what? what happened to google rumors that Google or Amazon might take over Sia blah blah blah.... This is a great project and very much undervalued.
If Amazon takes over sia then it will be good news as they will implement more features to it rather than just speculating.
I personally think Amazon will not take over this but will destroy it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 28, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 28, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
I have learnt not to underestimate Sia.
It stays quiet for a whole year
and boom one fine day It bursts into action.

This is one of the first coins I researched.
will be the the King of Decentralized Storage.
It has years of development behind it

"King of Decentralized Storage"

:::::::A G R E E:::::::

SiaCoin & the whole project behind is a massive!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 28, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
I have learnt not to underestimate Sia.
It stays quiet for a whole year
and boom one fine day It bursts into action.

This is one of the first coins I researched.
will be the the King of Decentralized Storage.
It has years of development behind it
Pages:
Jump to: