Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 101. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Help me to understand! What to write in the line HOW DID YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
Activity: 176
What to write in the line HOW DID YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Activity: 350
This is one project i'm genuinely interested in.  With so much projects and companies expanding in the crypto currency market, it's refreshing to see this service being offered to those who doesn't have the time and/or resource to vet every crypto hitting the market. 
Activity: 476
This project seems very interesting, Must supported project. Have a great potential and future, ill follow and support this project
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can't wait for my first SGN tokens!! To the moon buys  Smiley Let's hype it up
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
this project have a nice concept, I'm very waiting soon about token detail

Hey, you can find some information here: https://signals.network/token or more detailed version in our WP: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 336
this project have a nice concept, I'm very waiting soon about token detail
Activity: 238
In your Country Ambassador Program (CAP), will the 5% investor referral bonus, for finding bigger investors, be on top of the 5% referral bonus?

So, will we get 10% bonus if we find a large investor for you?

Thanks!

Hi cry_pple,

not quite so... they, don't add up that way.

Also the CAP and it’s rewards are for carefully selected people that have been through application process, interviews and then hired as Country Ambassadors by the team. Our apologies if that wasn’t clear from the start. We are updating the document now to make it clearer. Also if you want to apply, please just reply to my email.

Many thanks!

Jan
SIGNALS team
So maybe it means if the biggest investor from your country is referred by your link or your person -> you're going to get that extra 5%?

This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.Signals is a new data science-powered marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hang on a minute... What the hell is going on out there  Huh  Huh  Huh

You can goto the bounty dashbord and write to the team Smiley
Well, I can't see this option on my dashboard... Can you say where I can find that?
Activity: 84

You can goto the bounty dashbord and write to the team Smiley

Signals Network is partnering up with iExec!

We couldn’t be more proud to announce that we are partnering up with iEx_ec to give the whole crypto trading community the power of a blockchain-based cloud computing platform.

Find out more in latest blogpost: https://blog.signals.network/were-partnering-up-with-iexec-to-give-cryptotraders-power-of-blockchain-based-cloud-computing-2419d2fa9080
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 98
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! To become NUMBER ONE!
Yes, as Wojteks say. We try to be on Telegram almost 24/7 so if you have any questions, just join our channel and ask! We are more than happy to help you  Smiley Almost 400 members there, let's beat that number today?

You can join here: https://t.me/signals_network
Activity: 126
Well convincing, I found the proposal interesting, its purpose, performance, I could read the white paper, visit the site and see your information, eager for this token.  Grin
I have discovered this project thanks to a retweet of my new follower. A proof that those bounties really work.

This project looks interesting, so  I have joined to your Telegram channel. Too bad, there wasn't a bounty for that too. Smiley
Even without a bounty, there are many people interested in this project on the Telegram channel, so be in touch with them... Smiley
Also, people from dev team are there so if you want to ask about more specific stuff go there and ask Smiley
Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
This looks very interesting, I will have booth eyes on this  Grin
Activity: 378
A great project that offers convenient conditions for purchasing tokens and participating in a bounty campaign! I wish good luck to the project!
Pages:
Jump to: