Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 103. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
And will be able to influence this system for coins with a small market capitalization? If you will be given a wrong signal? Huh Huh Huh
Hello! I am not sure if I understand your question  Smiley Could you elaborate, please?
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
I don't understand how many of these coins are coming out? I really support this kind of coins, there are simply old business applied to the blockchain... they aren't offering anything new! The world is about to get shook but these incredible technologies and people are still investing in trade signal apps.... This is so boring!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
And will be able to influence this system for coins with a small market capitalization? If you will be given a wrong signal? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
hi all!
Signals is one of the best projects this year. I can't await it Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
漂亮,趋利,如果都赚钱好像不太现实。。
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
as a trader, this is something i really neeeeed!!!! signals to the moooooooooooon
In my opinion there is more people with a thinking like you.. The whitepaper clearly saying why this project could be a bigger one in the future in the field of cryptocurrency trading.
Please remember that our pre-ICO is starting on 22nd of November 2017 Smiley
Activity: 128
You project is really interesting I hope your project is successful. I Join the twitter and facebook companion.
the project is very interesting and in my opinion will be the leader in this field
Thanks for the nice words! We will not let you down and become the best  Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is the technical revolution of our time, people. Future-me, I hope you chose a good colour for our lambo
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
the project is very interesting and in my opinion will be the leader in this field
Activity: 164
Я Дyмaю вы пepcпeктивный пpoeкт.Я бyдy cлeдить зa вaшим пpoeктoм.
Activity: 84
as a trader, this is something i really neeeeed!!!! signals to the moooooooooooon
Do you have a Russian branch on this forum?
If you can't see it in your local section this forum please give some time to Ukraine/Russia Ambassador because he is only for 3 days now on the team.
Just be patient, everything will be on the right place Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Do you have a Russian branch on this forum?
Guys, sorry, if this ask. But in first page you say 22 Nov preICO, in roadmap - in Oct. Please, say exact points of this events.

Great point, thank you for that. The roadmap image here on bitcointalk was not updated, I'm sorry for that. The SGN token pre-sale with 30% bonus will start on 22 November at 14:00 UTC.
Activity: 148
Can't wait to try out your program! Good luck.
Activity: 896
Guys, sorry, if this ask. But in first page you say 22 Nov preICO, in roadmap - in Oct. Please, say exact points of this events.
Activity: 176
Best wishes to the whole team..
We are excited that Signals is on the front page of Product Hunt right now. Thank you for all your votes and support.
Yeah, good to see that we're building serious and active community around this project! Smiley

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm practically a newcomer but I've never came across such a project idea. If it will succeed it will blow away phoney crypto-guru with their so-called 100% signals
That is not our major goal to achive... Idea of Signals is to provide all possible trading tools right now and many new features to a normal customer/trader in cryptocurrency markets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
as a trader, i need completed the signal indicator and user friendly tools. i think Signal can give it, thanks dev.
Jump to: