Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 105. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I like the idea. Original and useful project
Good luck with project development    !!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Amazing platform, amazing project! I am looking forward to presale
Activity: 336
Great project and even better bounty campaign. This ICO is set for success Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Why am I not getting a reward for all their actions?
Activity: 114
Manager of Bounty UNILOT
Beautiful bounty. A great way to earn extra money)
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
great looking project and behind the project
there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..
may this project will be a successfull one Smiley good luck
Activity: 434
I've been very interested in the possibilities of the Signals project.  I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as it looks like it might be quite promising.  Nice idea!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Many 'traders' try to sell signals but it's often a joke
i see this is problem

nice project, tasty bounty campaign

That's why I sent about 2 weeks ago a suggestion how to help community distinguish who is the best and who is a real trader Smiley
Don't worry I'm going to do my best and give that to all people responsible for improvement in that project Smiley
Activity: 112
To date, there are a lot of exchanges for trading crypto currency, and on this basis people are increasingly interested in this type of earnings. But due to lack of experience, not everyone can trade in a plus. I believe that this company enables every person to start earning, even without special skills. My opinion is, it is necessary to develop this direction. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Many 'traders' try to sell signals but it's often a joke
i see this is problem

nice project, tasty bounty campaign

Merit: 251
Since 2012 I want to be a trader. I tried Forex and derivatives but got fail.
I hope Signals help me with this thing  Cool
I think that Signals Network will be a chance for people like you. I had got the same thoughts after reading whitepaper. So I also recommend you to read things from this document Smiley
Yeah and I am also waiting for Signals because really want to use this platform for a profitable trading Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Very interesting project! many 'traders' try to sell signals but it's often a joke! Let's hope Signals will succeed and bring trading to another level!.

Activity: 74
Since 2012 I want to be a trader. I tried Forex and derivatives but got fail.
I hope Signals help me with this thing  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
Despite the fact that team is not famous - they a have a lovely site and great bounty programm with friendly interface and everyday stakes adding. Also machine learning in case of trading signals is a good try.

Yes bounty program is running well by the team, but I suggest people to do not talk only about this: this post is for the ICO and not to talk about "how much nice is the bounty program/website of Signals".

The preview of the website looks very nice, I would like to understand what kind of analysis will be performed and also if the team is intentioned to implement an "automatic" trade.
Activity: 70
good luck dev for this great project
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Very interesting project.
I am join to bounty campaing.
Hope it will be work!
Activity: 201
Having communicated on different channels of telegrams, I understand that people need to chew information. are there already master classes training? examples.

in the signature it is necessary to insert a link to your telegram channel
Merit: 256
A good idea about the referral program. the sequence is correct. I will recommend the link in the social networks and groups. the project deserves attention.
Activity: 462
Despite the fact that team is not famous - they a have a lovely site and great bounty programm with friendly interface and everyday stakes adding. Also machine learning in case of trading signals is a good try.

Thank you!  Smiley

http://signals.network
Activity: 236
Hello. Thanks for the reply. I don't have a admission because not all conditions are met.
Jump to: