Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 104. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Is there maximum investment in the ICO?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0

I believe that every trader needs such a platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
Signals Network vs Competitors

How does the cryptotrading bot market look like to date?
Many projects are trying to develop sophisticated algorithms for generating signals for crypto traders. Their business model is quite simple, they develop an advanced algorithm for trading signals and make those signals accessible for a subscription. And there is no wonder that there was recently a huge demand for projects like Cryptoping, RialtoAi, Santiment, Cindicator, etc.

Learn more about this topic on our blog: https://blog.signals.network/signals-network-vs-competitors-4a4316163f28

User interface is probably one of the most important things when you want to launch a platform. The platform should be something that everybody can use easily and immediately and in this case I think Signals could have a big advantage versus others competitors.

I wish the best to the team Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hopefully the project goes smoothly dev, go to the moon.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
This project with confidence can be called a promising for investors and participants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
That is a very promising project, it could help a lot in automating decision making and trading in multiple platforms, I'm excited to see this product live.
Activity: 462
We are excited that Signals is on the front page of Product Hunt right now. Thank you for all your votes and support.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm practically a newcomer but I've never came across such a project idea. If it will succeed it will blow away phoney crypto-guru with their so-called 100% signals
Activity: 131
Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Activity: 3
Yes, InchpreminedInch essentially meant that devs preminded POW cash, horded them and launched then. So that the "communityInch allready had a coin having a family member high trouble and big parts of the availability in the hands of the devs.That is obv different things.
Activity: 176
Why is half of my job is not confirmed???
Activity: 350
💲
omg i just discovered this project and i feel like i'm late already! Very excited about this one! Good luck to the Signals Team! Cheesy to the moon
Activity: 434
I would really like to see SIGNALS added to all major exchanger like Bittrex, it is a legitimate project.
Activity: 267
Great idea! I gonna HODL your token to the maximum bonuses. Good luck to your project.
Activity: 1
What a nice idea! I wish you all the best from Czechia Grin
Signals Network vs Competitors

How does the cryptotrading bot market look like to date?
Many projects are trying to develop sophisticated algorithms for generating signals for crypto traders. Their business model is quite simple, they develop an advanced algorithm for trading signals and make those signals accessible for a subscription. And there is no wonder that there was recently a huge demand for projects like Cryptoping, RialtoAi, Santiment, Cindicator, etc.

Learn more about this topic on our blog: https://blog.signals.network/signals-network-vs-competitors-4a4316163f28
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I joined this #SignalsNetwork project and I am very happy to help this amazing project with ambitious
ideas and great team. This company should be invested. Do it and we will make succes together. Good Luck!
Yeah man, thanks for your opinion Smiley More and more people like you here... that's always a good sign Smiley
Please remember that launch date of our ICO: 22nd November 2017! Also if you have got any question ask here or on telegram channel: https://t.me/signals_network/
Even though the Bitcoin hard fork Segwit2x was cancelled, we are keeping the changed date of our presale. So keep in mind: Signals presale is still happening on November 22, 2017!

http://signals.network
Activity: 4
The UI within the app is amazing   This is destined to be excellent. Interesting project to see in the future. Goodluck!
Activity: 70
I joined this #SignalsNetwork project and I am very happy to help this amazing project with ambitious
ideas and great team. This company should be invested. Do it and we will make succes together. Good Luck!
Jump to: