Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 11. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hi, I invested a little bit in your Protocol in early may. I was very surprised why the cost is constantly falling. Could you explain why since the beginning of trading, the cost has fallen 4 times? I have little interest in losses, I just want to find out who is draining the price now? If possible, specify what amounts were on presale and whether there was a private sale. If already started mining your crypto currency.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Have the bounty issues now been resolved or are there still people waiting for their payments?
i think most of people finally got their bounties..bnot aware of any people still missing them..soo partially succcess i guess this bounty

It took them so long to get over with that, but if it turns out to be positive for everyone in the end it's still fine.

Everyone who put in their ETH wallet in dashboard: http://bounty.signals.network received their tokens around after month since the token sale ended.

We will be sending one more batch to the people who didn't provide ETH address in time.

i also have some leftover coins...they promoted so well in the beginning and now...it feels so empty and dead:( just such a great project and idea..i hope we gain some track again
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Have the bounty issues now been resolved or are there still people waiting for their payments?
i think most of people finally got their bounties..bnot aware of any people still missing them..soo partially succcess i guess this bounty

It took them so long to get over with that, but if it turns out to be positive for everyone in the end it's still fine.

Everyone who put in their ETH wallet in dashboard: http://bounty.signals.network received their tokens around after month since the token sale ended.

We will be sending one more batch to the people who didn't provide ETH address in time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Like I said before you need to patient and you will be paid in a case of Signals Network bounty campaign. Guys have some delays but only because of their hard work for the whole project.
Activity: 804

Signals did you try to put your job offer to crypto(dot)jobs or weworkremotely? There are many views for offers like that.
Signals is hiring!

Since the token sale ended, we’ve been recruiting skilled, enthusiastic programmers who are building the platform which will connect data scientists, developers and cryptocurrency traders. Now it’s time to up the speed and quality of development, so we’re opening two more positions.

If you want to work in a flexible startup environment, comprising a young team and a modern workplace, this is your chance!

▶️Front-end Developer - React, GraphQL, NodeJS: http://bit.ly/2t5r5Hz

▶️Back-end Developer - C#, ASP.NET, RabbitMQ: http://bit.ly/2K2ayhd

Caught your interest? Know someone who would be a perfect match? Let us know!

How much did they raise for the ICO?

Anyone traded on Qryptos before?

They look dodgy as hell and ask for your real names when opening an account?

When Binance?

I traded on qryptos and I can say that I have got really big problems with verification but finally after one month my account is unlocked in case of withdrawals.

I also traded on qryptos but I did not encounter such problems. As soon as they did my verification, I was able to withdraw from my account.

I wish you all good luck!

okay.

How much did Signals raise on the ICO?

Can anyone tell me please?

And what was the price for 1 token?

Thanks in advance.

After redistribution of unsold pool of tokens price per one token was $0.068 per token.
I have sent a message in telegram, waiting for your answer. A rather interesting results, conversant results.  Good luck fellows!
Jakub should answer in a minute he is really active there on telegram group of Signals
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Please tell us what is happening to you. I participated in your company, and I'm wondering at what stage your site is already running. I want to test myself) and trade through your website
Activity: 25
I have sent a message in telegram, waiting for your answer. A rather interesting results, conversant results.  Good luck fellows!
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A

When Binance?

I traded on qryptos and I can say that I have got really big problems with verification but finally after one month my account is unlocked in case of withdrawals.

I also traded on qryptos but I did not encounter such problems. As soon as they did my verification, I was able to withdraw from my account.

okay.

Thanks in advance.

1 Signals Network token  was (about 0.18$ ICO)

Unfortunately, this project has crashed

For me
Any project will be in the market less than ICO = Failed
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

When Binance?

okay.

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

When Binance?

When Binance?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

When Binance?

Activity: 84
 a lot porjects about some signals. I mean cindicator, coinfi and etc. What is your main advantage from them?
Activity: 804
I confirmed I have received SGN tokens from their bounty program.

But when the moon? Huh When another exchange?  Undecided

Yes, also I can confirm that I received all my SGN tokens from bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: