Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 13. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm very happy that the Czech project is successful, when the roadmap will be acomplished, the value of SGN token will be raising!

Yeah and the roadmap will be done soon. Watch out
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
I'm very happy that the Czech project is successful, when the roadmap will be acomplished, the value of SGN token will be raising!
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Probably today already all at last that will receive or already received the awards for bounty. And so for all the better, now when the price drops smart people will buy coins. Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
just recived my bounty awards.
hmm according to my referal stauts...none of the 65 people registered purchased any tokens...that is quite low...anyone did get any referal-rewards?
and this is not blaming ..just wondering;)
So you're a little more fortunate than the others because you were quickly given a reward. I wonder what principle is the distribution of tokens?
Right now I'm still without bounty reward but guys don't worry the team is distributing tokens, just be patient.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
All bounty transactions are queued, it's up to the network now. You can see them loading up here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2135ab9695a7678dd590b1a996cb0f37bcb0718

Most of the people received their bounty already. If you haven't, please, wait a little longer.

Hello again. How about I need to understand "Most of the people received their bounty already. If you haven't, please, wait a little longer."? Are fully 4 days and I dont see yet my bounty rewards. You can be more specific about time?
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
I have received tokens.
Thanks! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
hmm according to my referal stauts...none of the 65 people registered purchased any tokens...that is quite low...anyone did get any referal-rewards?
So you're a little more fortunate than the others because you were quickly given a reward. I wonder what principle is the distribution of tokens?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
How active are the Devs? Do they have enough money to keep this going? I want to buy but I need a bit convincing
Please don't worry about money. Devs are active if you want to ask for more details just go to official telegram group Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SCAM ALERT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4436438

No is being held right now! Always check the official website or channels!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If you haven't received tokens yet, please wait a bit more. Your transaction isn't published on the network yet. It will be there soon.
Activity: 112
Because here are more than 2 days from when you sended the bounty rewards and tx cannot be identified in Ethereum blockchain please resend my rewards. Thanks. Good luck. Here you can verify about my rewards unidentified tx https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0aa0da96198c5f05fd3bc3cdf7786aa583cbebc4df91cd5518652b50e1456b6e
By the way, my friend has the same problem, the transaction is empty. Who can explain what this means and when the transaction will be completed?

But in General, I regret that a little bit later noticed this project. Because the project seemed to me interesting and most importantly it will be as simple as possible and available for beginners in trading on the stock exchange.
Because here are more than 2 days from when you sended the bounty rewards and tx cannot be identified in Ethereum blockchain please resend my rewards. Thanks. Good luck. Here you can verify about my rewards unidentified tx https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0aa0da96198c5f05fd3bc3cdf7786aa583cbebc4df91cd5518652b50e1456b6e
How long would it take for all bounty rewards to be processed by SGNs? I'm already 2 days old and I have not yet received SGN. Good luck
Activity: 119
 i am to Still waiting for a  # sgn token  on my wallet
ETH wallet 0x2b4**********f1fbdb
My Email: ushen****@y***o.com

thanks a lot team and manager  for the lelp
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Trust me. I'm a holder.
my bounty token sending today pls patient Smiley
Activity: 182
why else the price down? because a lot of people sell off when receive their bonus. so how are they better that bounty hunters? argh!!!
Activity: 588
EVOS
Funny guys who are very worried about bounty tokens. You just have to wait a little bit and everyone will get their well-deserved coins. Now it is very clear that the coins find their owners, the team gives out tokens gradually. You just wait. Smiley

Still waiting for a sgn token post on my wallet
ETH MyEtherWallet: 0x0794c6f120331563516Ff2C0c425eeC81Ad45038
My Email: [email protected]

thanks team and manager

Please don't post your private e-mail with ethereum address. Bounty token distribution is still ongoing.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Still waiting for a sgn token post on my wallet
ETH MyEtherWallet: 0x0794c6f120331563516Ff2C0c425eeC81Ad45038
My Email: [email protected]

thanks team and manager
Pages:
Jump to: