Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 14. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Considering they didn't burn the tokens and redistributed the value of course is much less due to more tokens recieved. If you don't see the potential no one can convince you it'll be going anywhere. You have to believe yourseld.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
pardon my lack of knowledge. are iexec and safedx doing the same thing (computation)?
what are the uses of iexec and safedx in the signal's business?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
how does the github look for signals?  Active?
Should I buy 50k Signals?  Is this going somewhere? SHill me. Why is it so cheap?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Thanks team today I've received my tokens in the whole amount. No aim to sell I suppose you'll succeed thanks for a well-performed and organized campaign.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
All bounty transactions are queued, it's up to the network now. You can see them loading up here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2135ab9695a7678dd590b1a996cb0f37bcb0718

Most of the people received their bounty already. If you haven't, please, wait a little longer.

This is what the people waited for and I think with that the bounty drama can also be put ad acts Smiley

Still waiting so I will inform after I receive bounty token on my ethereum address. But I'm sure I will get them anyway.

still waiting here too..i guess i recheck in a day or so..
any feedback so far about the referal bounties? are they distributed as well now?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
All bounty transactions are queued, it's up to the network now. You can see them loading up here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2135ab9695a7678dd590b1a996cb0f37bcb0718

Most of the people received their bounty already. If you haven't, please, wait a little longer.

This is what the people waited for and I think with that the bounty drama can also be put ad acts Smiley

Still waiting so I will inform after I receive bounty token on my ethereum address. But I'm sure I will get them anyway.
Activity: 804

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Strategy performance: Candlestick Pattern

Be profitable on #cryptotrading with Signals. Candlestick pattern is currently up 165.34% including backtest and live trading. Grab the strategy in Marketplace alpha and receive buy/sell notifications to your Telegram: http://app.signals.network 

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
thank you :)today I received my bounty. I hope you success
 Smiley
Activity: 804
SGN tokens have been dumped by stupid investors (a panic-sellers) plus stupid redistribution strategy. How stupid can they get? sell at the price lower than ICO. The only way to improve this situation that is advertisement or big exchange.

Who cares what you think is right? If there have been rules in place throughout the campaign, then those rules should be followed. Did they say in advance when those tokens will be distributed? Something like within a month?
of course they said that Undecided. But they always suspend it and change a date too much times until now Huh.

Maybe you should push much harder for your rights. They must pay you and there shouldn't be a discussion about it.
dou you help me manager bounty, I just found out that I am following this is project bounty me done register KYC and KYC in time and you still do not see the SGN Tokens, would i receive a token to bounty the master,  Huh  Huh

Please again are you talking about bounty campaign or just a token sale KYC process?
Activity: 378
dou you help me manager bounty, I just found out that I am following this is project bounty me done register KYC and KYC in time and you still do not see the SGN Tokens, would i receive a token to bounty the master,  Huh  Huh
Activity: 543
Merit: 250

I have heard about 0.05$ per token, if you participated and invested in the pre-sale phase.
it is exactly 0.068$ per tokens.

But didn't they distribute it to investors anyway that everybody has now more tokens in their hands?
I am an investor and I still think redisbutribution has something wrong Undecided. More tokens but the price is reduced. Bounty reward is reduced 3.5x if there is no redistribution on bounty.

That is weird then but it seems that not too many people here in this thread are complaining or is my impression wrong?
Strategy performance: Candlestick Pattern

Be profitable on #cryptotrading with Signals. Candlestick pattern is now currently up 165.34% including backtest and live trading. Grab the strategy in Marketplace alpha and receive buy/sell notifications to your Telegram as well: http://app.signals.network

SGN tokens have been dumped by stupid investors (a panic-sellers) plus stupid redistribution strategy. How stupid can they get? sell at the price lower than ICO. The only way to improve this situation that is advertisement or big exchange.
I don't think investors are dropping their purchased tokens right now because there's no point in them doing that right now. Smart people who believe in the project are now just trying to buy at this low price. Advertising is not needed now, because it only recently ended. But a large exchange would be good news for everyone.
Some investors are dumping because they want to invest their funds into other project/projects. But yes there is no point in selling right now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I don't think investors are dropping their purchased tokens right now because there's no point in them doing that right now. Smart people who believe in the project are now just trying to buy at this low price. Advertising is not needed now, because it only recently ended. But a large exchange would be good news for everyone.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10

Who cares what you think is right? If there have been rules in place throughout the campaign, then those rules should be followed. Did they say in advance when those tokens will be distributed? Something like within a month?
of course they said that Undecided. But they always suspend it and change a date too much times until now Huh.
tell me how long ago the main sale of tokens ended? can I find out how many tokens were sold? at what stage is the project now?
Main token sale ended on 30th of April. Project is at post-ICO development stage but before bounty tokens distribution for sure.
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
tell me how long ago the main sale of tokens ended? can I find out how many tokens were sold? at what stage is the project now?
Pages:
Jump to: