Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 12. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I confirmed I have received SGN tokens from their bounty program.

But when the moon? Huh When another exchange?  Undecided

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Just filled my bags. Hoping more green for the project

yeah red dildos everywhere poping up...i either want to really go it down a couple of more %..or start a continous rise^^

From what we have seen in last days, the vast majority of the Crypto market is in decline. Signals Network project and SGN can increase in value, as it is in the implementation phase and soon the platform can be used by crypto traders. Good luck.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11

yeah red dildos everywhere poping up...i either want to really go it down a couple of more %..or start a continous rise^^
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello Signal Token believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Signal Token at: https://cointopper.com/coin/signaltoken

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

Hello. This is not our token. Please, make a fix: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signals-network/
All bounty tokens have now been distributed. Thank you for participating in our program, we loved your support 💜 If you forgot to put in your ETH wallet, please do now at http://bounty.signals.network, we will be sending one more batch at the end of June. During this month there is also enough time to fix previous mistakes.

We will be reopening the bounty app in near future, mainly for bug hunting tasks.

Thank you everyone for participating!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Why token price is so low? When I started to participate in bounty, it was ~0.30$ for 1 token. Now, when bounty is over, it is less than 2 cents...
Price of the token is determined by a free market. Remember that not all tokens was sold sold through the token sale period.
I wish only success to the Signals project in achieving its mission to open a crypto trade for everyone, providing users with smart tools for creating automated trading strategies
We could consider that as the main goal of the project but remember that there is more like copy-trading and providing services from 3rd parties.
Activity: 13
Merit: 5
I just received the bounty tokens but their erc20 hash is different from those I bought at ICO. What is going on? shouldn't they be the same token?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Signal Token believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Signal Token at: https://cointopper.com/coin/signaltoken

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 24
surprising sales dues Good luck team.
Activity: 29
Greetings, guys I like the construct of this idea!
Merit: 290
Why token price is so low? When I started to participate in bounty, it was ~0.30$ for 1 token. Now, when bounty is over, it is less than 2 cents...
Price of the token is determined by a free market. Remember that not all tokens was sold sold through the token sale period.
I wish only success to the Signals project in achieving its mission to open a crypto trade for everyone, providing users with smart tools for creating automated trading strategies
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 18
interesting project. Good luck DEVs!
Activity: 34
I believe that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently!
Activity: 28
I've sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I've received my tokens in the whole amount too, a large exchange would be good news. I hope the value of SGN token will be raising  Smiley

I also received SGN tokens distributed for bounty support. Thank you. I also think that to raise the price would be a good top exchange, but also the implementation of the project, according to roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
I've received my tokens in the whole amount too, a large exchange would be good news. I hope the value of SGN token will be raising  Smiley
Distribution of bounty tokens isn't done yet. Thank you for patience.

We will update once laste reward is sent.
Pages:
Jump to: