Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 19. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I am pleased with the rapid addition of tokens on the exchange, I think the price is another question. It's more a matter of time. But if you add tokens Kukoin, that I imagine will grow volumes.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
 Signals network has never made me feel disappointed Cool. They have done a great job Wink. This project is more potential than enigma  Cool.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
oax.com exchange list Singal network.

the price is  0.000065 ETH/SGN
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Would you like to know what you recommend using these tokens ? hodl and use them for future purchases or trading ? the reason I mentioned this here was because I wanted to trade crypto and signals seems to be a logical trading technique .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Tell me how the work of the project planned in the road map passes, did you release a working version of your platform? In order to obtain trading strategies and market analysis indicators, a user must pay a certain amount of money and how much does it cost to purchase trading strategies?
Activity: 81
Wrote in Telegram group

"No reason why this will do x3 on the back of a disappointing ICO which dragged on as no one wanted to buy. Why expect a mad rush to buy now ?"

And was kicked out ?

Is this a forum of free speech ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Trading now live!

You can now trade SGN Tokens at Qryptos
Learn more ▶️https://blog.signals.network/introducing-qryptos-and-idex-signals-network-token-exchanges-e130ade60927

Hello @Signals.network. I sended you a private message more than 10 days ago with my Signals registered email. Thanks in advance for your response.
Other question: I invested 1 ETH in pre-sale RECEIVING 1,457.47141697 SGN. If you can explain me here or in private:

- how is about the recalculation PRESALE SGN regardlles of ETH / dollars price from that time?

- how about the redistribution of SGN?

Thank you very much. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Activity: 213
Trading of SGN Tokens will start May 16 on Qryptos + IDEX!

SGN Token will be listed on Qryptos + IDEX from May 16. Find out more about the exchanges: https://blog.signals.network/introducing-qryptos-and-idex-signals-network-token-exchanges-e130ade60927

We are working on more exchanges, currently negotiating with KuCoin. Stay tuned for more updates!

Great new Cheesy but I am exactly looking forward to seeing SGN is listed on kucoin, even Binance  Grin
Activity: 292

SGN Token will be listed on Qryptos + IDEX from May 16. Find out more about the exchanges: https://blog.signals.network/introducing-qryptos-and-idex-signals-network-token-exchanges-e130ade60927

We are working on more exchanges, currently negotiating with KuCoin. Stay tuned for more updates!

Oh nice, I didn't expect Qryptos, perfect news for us! I'm looking forward to buy more SGN! I hope that for reasonable price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS

This is very good news for me, we are waiting for further development and work from you in all directions. I am very pleased that you always speak to us honestly and openly. This is a very high level of trust and respect. Well done!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I have received x3.5 SGN tokens after redistribution Wink. That mean my bounty reward is reduced x3.5 on the price Undecided. That is not equal Cry.

Not sure if exactly x3.5 is a multiplier but yes I can confirm that bounty pool is not changed so the rewards will be the same as that from bounty app. And yes I explained that problem to the Signals Network team but no answer from their said, so no another comment to that from my person.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Amazing project with very strong potential. This Signals new concept of algorithmic crypto trading strategies is innovative and i believe can help the grow up fastly the world of the cryptocurrencies adoption by touching the grand public.The growth of features of the signals platform is endless.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Eprocent, please, send me your registered email address here in private messages (or contact me on email [email protected]). And we can do the check for you.

Hello @Signals.network. I sended you a private message more than 10 ago with my Signals registered email. Thanks in advance for your response.
Other question: If you can explain me here or in private, how is about the recalculation PRESALE SGN regardlles of ETH / dollars price from that period. Thank you very much. Good luck.
I can not wait to see SGN is listed on big exchange  Grin. SGN to the moon Cool.

We are happy to announce that starting May 16, 12:00 UTC, Signals Network Token (SGN) will be available for trading starting on two exchanges: Qryptos and IDEX.
Activity: 462

Activity: 34
i'm holding long term and want to try the platform and app out when they are ready for use.

How it should be... lets see how it goes...
Activity: 4
Can anyone elaborate on the next point of development following the ICO?
I have received x3.5 SGN tokens after redistribution Wink. That mean my bounty reward is reduced x3.5 on the price Undecided. That is not equal Cry.
Activity: 292
Oh, good step to take down the SGN token from IDEX, I was worried, that the value of the token would fall apart. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: