Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0 - page 48. (Read 102049 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 06:42:47 AM
it would be so much better if this was fork  Embarrassed
i mean really.... this coin got delisted from cryptopia
price dropped more than 10 times.... and now after swap people will lose original coins AND will get only 1/4 of coins they had. Undecided
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 06:30:31 AM
The interesting thing with exchanges i'm guessing that this Signatum 2.0 will need to reapply to exchanges to be listed as I'm guessing doc has the rights to the subscription on yobit etc.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
October 26, 2017, 05:53:39 AM
epicyclic,

That signatum+ is the doctor.

actually he is not the doc asif masood baloch superscammer himself, more likely one of docs hacker crew from vietnam ,
he was in the old sigt as the 19.5 guy.

just block him out of this thread here,
i am sure he already knows that the old sigt doesnt even have a dev anymore and the blockchain keys are
gone with asif masood baloch alias "doc" / "skankhunt", not sure what he tries to accomplish by using the signatum+
name here pretending to be part of the team saying there is only the old signatum -
i guess they need these posts to keep thier pump and dump scheme on signatum running as long as possible.

Activity: 334
Merit: 103
October 26, 2017, 05:13:56 AM
Does anyone have any idea when the coin swap will be taking place? I hold a few thousand SIGT 1 and don't want to see them turn to dust, so glad someone is doing something.

you can find it here -> https://signatum.org
expected end of November
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 04:02:49 AM
Does anyone have any idea when the coin swap will be taking place? I hold a few thousand SIGT 1 and don't want to see them turn to dust, so glad someone is doing something.
Activity: 7
October 26, 2017, 01:30:39 AM
I'm more interested in the mining. made a fair bit from mining sigt 1.0 lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
October 26, 2017, 12:47:27 AM
epicyclic,

I think it is a troll. But now we have a moderated thread so thankfully we do not have to keep seeing his posts with no meaning.

As others i do hope we get to keep sigt 1.0. The value will go to near zero after swap through so if it give devs more work its better they use the time on features for sigt 2. Even if original devs return i doubt they can regain our trust.
Activity: 224
October 25, 2017, 11:41:14 PM
I have read about the airdrop program. Any clues on the timing for that? That is to avoid missing the moment of course Smiley

The air-drops will first start once the new blockchain has been launched. The coin-swap is projected to commence in December and we therefore estimate that the air-drops will start approximately at the same time. Rest assured that we will make sure that you are informed of all decisions and timelines across all our official media channels, as soon as there are more information to be shared. We are currently working out the finer details.
Activity: 224
October 25, 2017, 11:38:34 PM
This is not just suspicious it is being disloyal to people who have been HODLING the original SIGT...

PLEASE RECONSIDER just awarding new coins to the HODLERS and 4:1 is a shitty swap ratio...WHY?  We bought in at 10 cents trusting this project why do we have to now compromise without our will to this exchange model?

If you truly intend to make this a viable project do what community WANTS of you!

This is a free offer that we have made available to you and under no circumstances are you forced to take this offer if you do not feel that this is the right direction for you, that we are working towards. The alternative to this free coin-swap offer would have been to create a new coin and not offer the current SIGT holders a coin swap. All this and more is covered on the new official URL of http://signatum.org/.
Activity: 55
October 25, 2017, 08:12:20 PM
thanks devs to retrieve a dead coin.  Grin
Activity: 62
October 25, 2017, 07:53:44 PM
This is great news! Glad to see the new devs are honest and transparent. The new roadmap looks promising.

PLEASE RECONSIDER just awarding new coins to the HODLERS and 4:1 is a shitty swap ratio...WHY?  We bought in at 10 cents trusting this project why do we have to now compromise without our will to this exchange model?

It makes absolutely no difference what the ratio is. Whether it's 1:1, 1:4 or 1:100, it doesn't matter because everyone gets the same ratio. If you get less new coins it just means your new coins are more valuable.
Activity: 340
October 25, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
I have read about the airdrop program. Any clues on the timing for that? That is to avoid missing the moment of course Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 07:22:48 PM
Let's do it again everyone  Cool
Activity: 203
October 25, 2017, 07:15:49 PM
epicyclic,

Activity: 183
October 25, 2017, 06:59:47 PM
This is not just suspicious it is being disloyal to people who have been HODLING the original SIGT...

If you truly intend to make this a viable project do what community WANTS of you!
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 05:13:02 PM
so, if I buy signatum on Yobit, will it be 1.0 or 2.0 ?

At this moment: There is no SIGT 2.0 yet until code is forked and/or SIGT is swapped.
So for now anything you buy is SIGT 1.0 which will be swapped (if you want) into SIGT 2.0 with a 4:1 ratio.

That is what I understood from the announcement.
Activity: 67
October 25, 2017, 05:05:32 PM
so, if I buy signatum on Yobit, will it be 1.0 or 2.0 ?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
I hope SIGT will recover from previous disaster. So, SIGT 2.0 is a hard fork for the SIGT or is a simple choice of selecting either SIGT or SIGT2.0?
Is there github project page for the SIGT 2.0, it will be better for us to check the code.
Activity: 179
October 25, 2017, 04:25:24 PM
Real interisteng project, loving the whole 2.0 idea, anyway we could get some airdrops to increase our holdings, and might generate more buzz around the name!
Activity: 210
October 25, 2017, 04:23:48 PM
How do I make a swap? I see no point in holding old sigt anymore.
By the way, not sure what's going on with my wallet, but it is offline for the last few days.
Pages:
Jump to: