Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0 - page 51. (Read 102049 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 01:38:14 PM
Make Signatum great again!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
October 24, 2017, 11:50:04 AM
thanks dev for the update and the revival of SIGT ... hope it will turn into drama like the first topic..
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:44:10 AM
how will the swap work? I hope it won't require sth like sending out sigts to dev's account and getting premined sigt 2.0's in return?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
October 24, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
Ok... it seems a good step in the right direction... waiting to the swap... good luck devs  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 11:18:05 AM
So when can swap old sigt coin?

Details will be made available through official channels on the 29th November regarding coin swaps, remember it is not mandatory, you can keep your old ones if you choose Wink
Activity: 37
October 24, 2017, 11:15:30 AM
So when can swap old sigt coin?
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:04:48 AM
No, Signatum+ is not part of the Dev team, not sure who it is, this has been asked, Devs also unsure who it could be.

He might be doc.

btw, can you update discord link.

It has been mentioned, or even the 19.5 guy. I will let Cryptovore know link has expired try this for now https://discord.gg/Q7wh3Nw

Thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
October 24, 2017, 08:45:42 AM
Guys.

With all respect.

Just let this coin die already.

Please.

No good will come from any continued involvement with this project.

The coin is dead no more than you BobLawblaw. The moderator is studying your behavior on this thread and unreasonable claims in order to block your account.

You are made the last warning about the inadmissibility of an ungrounded flood.
This kind of comments and your agressive approach proves just once more you are an incompetent dev and you guys are equaly scam as previous ones
Stay away from this project guys I warn you once more
It's scam SIGT 2.0 this project won't succeed either
You can block mine too idc Wink

Is Signatum+ even part of the dev team? I must agree it was alittle over the top, but there have been alot of sh¤t towards the devs so can understand a short temper. But the answers should be more proffesional.
I don't know tbh new dummy accounts come and go all round this thread it's all fake tho

Good to know from Epicyclic that he is not a Dev.

Yes where there are alot of interested trolls do appear. And also shill accounts that posts after what the owner want the value to be at that moment for current trade. It is the same in alot of stock forums. Very annoying but needs a high amount of moderation to avoid.
Activity: 69
October 24, 2017, 08:27:26 AM
Great Project! Reseved
October 24, 2017, 08:26:37 AM
so how will this affect the current wallet? Do I need to download a new wallet? You said coin swop is not mandatory but will the coins be on the same chain or not?

Currently coins will not be on the same chain as Doc and Sigtd hold the keys for the old chain, A new wallet for the new coin in in progress, the swap is not mandatory you can choose not too, its an option, however, it is not looking likely the old coin will survive.
October 24, 2017, 08:24:19 AM
No, Signatum+ is not part of the Dev team, not sure who it is, this has been asked, Devs also unsure who it could be.

He might be doc.

It has been mentioned, or even the 19.5 guy. I will let Cryptovore know link has expired try this for now https://discord.gg/Q7wh3Nw
Activity: 30
October 24, 2017, 08:22:57 AM
so how will this affect the current wallet? Do I need to download a new wallet? You said coin swop is not mandatory but will the coins be on the same chain or not?
Activity: 203
October 24, 2017, 08:20:08 AM

He might be doc.

October 24, 2017, 08:12:11 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
October 24, 2017, 08:06:50 AM
Guys.

With all respect.

Please.

The coin is dead no more than you BobLawblaw. The moderator is studying your behavior on this thread and unreasonable claims in order to block your account.

This kind of comments and your agressive approach proves just once more you are an incompetent dev and you guys are equaly scam as previous ones

Is Signatum+ even part of the dev team? I must agree it was alittle over the top, but there have been alot of sh¤t towards the devs so can understand a short temper. But the answers should be more proffesional.
I don't know tbh new dummy accounts come and go all round this thread it's all fake tho
October 24, 2017, 08:02:56 AM
Guys.

With all respect.

Please.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
October 24, 2017, 07:36:56 AM
Guys.

With all respect.

Please.

Activity: 93
October 24, 2017, 06:12:05 AM
It's good to see that you guys are trying your best to rejuvenate what was previously just a scam coin, but this project looks promising.
I'm supporting, look forward to seeing what the new devs bring to the table, good luck.
Activity: 142
October 24, 2017, 06:09:14 AM
I is the newest wallet that gives virus warning. The old one dont. I have used the old one the whole time, but dont have a link unfortunately.
It is in github. https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum-qt.zip . However, I would advice to compile the binary from source yourself.
October 24, 2017, 05:33:39 AM
I think I'm using that wallet for a month now... what should I do with it? Cry
Nothing, it's too late to do anything.
Just kidding)) It's a common case with wallets. IRCBot is detected because there is a code for syncing using IRC, devs can clean the code and reduce detection to 1 / 66 or even 0.
ALTCOM coin did that, learn from them))
Thanks for giving me an advice. So was the Signatum wallet indicated as virus because of false-positive, or actually there was a virus inside?
I used Norton Power Eraser, and system full-scan on my PC, but is that enough?

I is the newest wallet that gives virus warning. The old one dont. I have used the old one the whole time, but dont have a link unfortunately.
Pages:
Jump to: