Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0 - page 50. (Read 102049 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:40:06 AM
Give me please node list.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
October 25, 2017, 05:35:25 AM
lets wait for the swap before making fud guy ..
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 04:54:20 AM
I'll just take this opportunity to apologize for doubting cryptodevil and joot2x. They had the right idea all along.

Looking forward to the following few months - I hold a small-ish stack and SIGT was my biggest loss so far, hope we can turn it around.
Activity: 258
October 25, 2017, 01:26:50 AM
the old coins will remain in wallet after the swap?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 11:19:38 PM
I'm a long time Signatum hodler and I must admit that I'm troubled by the 20% dev fee and 8% marketing fee.  This seems remarkably high under the circumstances.

We are in a predicament because if nothing is done then the coin is dead and the alternative is to give the devs control of over 25% of the coins after we were all screwed by the original devs.  Difficult situation.
Guys said that premine will be made during long time period. From OP:

How will the premine be handled?

To be clear, the premine will not be paid out on day zero of the new blockchain.  The payments will be made on a monthly/quarterly basis (salary/bonuses of sorts).  All addresses of the core team will be made visible and the funds will be controlled by Cryptovore and Squbs within the core team. We are keen on making this a transparent process.  We are doing our uppermost to ensure that this is treated in a professional manner, aligning developers incentives with that of investors and keen to alleviate many aspects of principal-agent asymmetries.  We are dedicated to making this work for all of us.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
October 24, 2017, 11:17:21 PM
what is the difference between SIGNATUM and SIGNATUM 2.0 ?

Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
October 24, 2017, 10:36:32 PM
After the swap, masternodes !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
October 24, 2017, 10:19:58 PM
masternode! signatum need masternode
Activity: 28
October 24, 2017, 09:22:46 PM
Activity: 28
October 24, 2017, 08:52:36 PM
Can you come back to Crytopia?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 07:10:04 PM
how will the swap work? I hope it won't require sth like sending out sigts to dev's account and getting premined sigt 2.0's in return?
as far as i know swap that didn't require to send coin to the coin developers is a swap that happen on exchange place. I seen signatum already entered on several market, it might be able happening on there.

nova do a swap service don't they? its late I'm too tired to check  Cheesy
Activity: 280
I love crypto
October 24, 2017, 06:31:55 PM
Is there like a safe wallets for this? After I heard about the wallet virus I sent all my remaining sigt to Cryptopia and deleted the wallets. Apparently though that was a mistake since Cryptopia does not take deposits anymore.

Luckily my bag had become quite worthless already so the loss is not big. I could easily buy them back from coinsmarket but maybe its time to let coin rest. So much trouble for zero gain. I will take this as lesson.
Merit: 118
October 24, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I'm a long time Signatum hodler and I must admit that I'm troubled by the 20% dev fee and 8% marketing fee.  This seems remarkably high under the circumstances.

We are in a predicament because if nothing is done then the coin is dead and the alternative is to give the devs control of over 25% of the coins after we were all screwed by the original devs.  Difficult situation.

I felt your way, but they have now released faq where they state that devs will get paid over time. And also pow will return and the devs % will reduce over time. But they now have incentive to make signatum great again, and a fund for Exchange etc. I think the future is bright for sigt!
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 24, 2017, 05:18:49 PM
How knows what really happened? In the middle of so much trash and scams we are always ready to point the finger...
Anyway, great to hear someone is going foward with this... It can be a solid project
Please reserve me for any portuguese translations needed.
Good luck
Activity: 2
October 24, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
Let's hope for a better future for this coin. Im in almost the first days.
Merit: 115
October 24, 2017, 04:56:51 PM

Activity: 142
October 24, 2017, 04:51:39 PM
I think this coin will increase slowly to the normal price, I will wait and see in the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
October 24, 2017, 04:44:47 PM
If they start it as a new project it needs a rebrand - dont know who came up with the idea to continue
using a name that was one of the worst coin scams ever?!
I agree. Many dismiss the potential of a rebrand to reinvigorate a good project...tough I have to admit that I love the name and think Signatum has one of the best logos.
Activity: 210
October 24, 2017, 03:04:10 PM
If they start it as a new project it needs a rebrand - dont know who came up with the idea to continue
using a name that was one of the worst coin scams ever?!
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
how will the swap work? I hope it won't require sth like sending out sigts to dev's account and getting premined sigt 2.0's in return?
as far as i know swap that didn't require to send coin to the coin developers is a swap that happen on exchange place. I seen signatum already entered on several market, it might be able happening on there.
Pages:
Jump to: