Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 101. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
I was able to withdraw from Cryptopia just now. Regardless who the fault is for this inconvenience, they managed to recover a deposit I made after the wallet got in Maintenance, this deposit weren't in my 'Deposit List', only was visible in the blockchain. So be patient and do not open tickets for this they will get your deposit through.

Lets hope that puts a stop on our cummunity saying craptopia. Yes they have been far from perfect but it is childish and they are doing right by the coin owners even with the extra work. It is what should be expected of course but this is not a gaming forum, would be nice with a higher standard on the posts.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Q: Why isn't trust moderated?
A: Feedback isn't moderated (except for obvious cases such as pure advertising, hundreds of identical empty/gibberish reports on one user) for the same reason as scams - too much room for abuse.

Response from moderator of this forum. Just sent to see what the response would be and viola, got back what I thought. NO moderators here give two shits about what cryptodevil or anyone else posts for that matter. This is why these forums are complete garbage.

ill just start giving positive feedback to everyone crypot gave negative too. he doesnt have that many friends to all gang up on us, and if so, ill create 100 accounts and keep doing it.. copy and paste this you douche bag
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
WALLET ON NOVA AND YOBIT NOW WORK...

Activity: 28
Check out your Yobit wallets, guys. I received my payment.
Activity: 26
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
only buy on yobit

Grin Grin Grin Grin

all wallet on yobit are down so don't worry e keep calm .. don't panic guys

Yip, I sent some ETH to Yobit a while ago and haven't seen anything yet. Patience is a virtue.

i would send eth for buy sigt at this price ... but all it's blocked...
Activity: 33

https://i.imgur.com/DgUbTNd.jpg

Yip, I sent some ETH to Yobit a while ago and haven't seen anything yet. Patience is a virtue.

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

PSA WARNING!

Be advised that this coin project has been exposed

as nothing more than the usual pump-and-dump clone-coin

scam, with fake trading volume on YoBit and frequent

forum posts containing false claims about commercial interest

in it, even though it lacks any useful tech or innovation.

Avoid at all costs.

Scam accusation thread with details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198496.new#new

[Update]
Now including details of the scam dev team's intentions to purchase a forum account dated prior to the launch of their clonecoin, for which there can be no honest purpose to such a requirement:

I'm so confused  Undecided
you should be, take his advice stay away from this scam coin

I'm so confused  Undecided

Don't be, just do some of your own research and don't rely solely on a forum with no apparent rules. Check out the official discord and have a chat. Make your own decision about where you want to invest your own money.  Cool
thanks bro Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

PSA WARNING!

Avoid at all costs.

Scam accusation thread with details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198496.new#new

[Update]
Now including details of the scam dev team's intentions to purchase a forum account dated prior to the launch of their clonecoin, for which there can be no honest purpose to such a requirement:

you should be, take his advice stay away from this scam coin clearly without doubt

Don't be, just do some of your own research and don't rely solely on a forum with no apparent rules. Check out the official discord and have a chat. Make your own decision about where you want to invest your own money.  Cool
Activity: 246
Merit: 105

PSA WARNING!

Avoid at all costs.

[Update]

Activity: 128
vote for the addition Signatum to the exchange livecoin

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Signatum
so what is happening to this coin i can still see trading at novaexchange, the wallet at cryptopia will be restored? is this really a scam or not? i'm still holding some but if this si a scam need to dump asap lol

If I were you I would join the discord chat and see for yourself and don't let other people here influence you. This forum has unfortunately gone to the dogs.
I personally have a fair amount of SIGT and am prepared to hold it for a very long time, regardless of the current FUD and panic sells. I quite like this project for my own reasons.
Activity: 161
so what is happening to this coin i can still see trading at novaexchange, the wallet at cryptopia will be restored? is this really a scam or not? i'm still holding some but if this si a scam need to dump asap lol

NO SCAM, just Legendary Trolls
Activity: 161
Now Cryptodevil has judged and gave me negative feedback. I am honoured.

To dear moderator:

This Cryptodevil is scamming the Signatum coin thread with his repeated scamming posts which have no argument or logical discussion. The reason he mentioned to give me negative rating is utterly self proclaimed. I am active on several forums, not only here. My profile would prove that. I am a newbie here which reflects my range of activity. Signatum is my personal favourite, and this cannot be a reason to give me negative feedback. None of my posts are spam like his own posts are, rather my posts are logical discussion and interpretation.

I hope you will see this to bring justice.

Good luck with that, this entire forum admin and moderators are complicit with CryptoDevils actions, it's very obvious considering the cowardice of the admin's to ban him for abusing members and the trust system. No intelligent forum would permit someone to engage in nothing but Trolling the discussions unless they were ok with it. It's all about money, and always has been. He obviously has a bought account and CryptoDevil along with the rest of the other Legendary scum stick together no matter what. No point in appealing to the worthless admins or moderators whatever the fuck that term means anyway. There are no moderators here, only Troll's and bully's who expect people to cower in their presence. I for one will stand and tell them to SUCK MY DICK

Their behaviour has earned no respect, they will get no respect.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
CWI pool under some kind of attack?
Pages:
Jump to: