Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 98. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 104
I don't keep any signatum now, but I support you guys. Great community. Stay strong!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Guys , don't worry .. Our community is strong .. No one can destroy that ..

Just ignore the unwanted . Help members who have doubts.. Avoid Trolls and FUDs .

Keep calm and Mine SIGT. Everything will be alright ..  Cool

If someone wants to know about whats happening in Signatum , please come to our discord .

Link : https://discord.gg/2gwssNn
Why some of the users are still complaining about of FUDing because there's a lot of bad comments? I think people are right, no one is paying them just to get down some ICO's if they were had a good reputation.

It is a coordinated effort to bring the coin down.  Could be one person or multiple.  I and many others have been given negative rep just for participating in this thread.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

Just ignore the unwanted . Help members who have doubts.. Avoid Trolls and FUDs .

Keep calm and Mine SIGT. Everything will be alright ..  Cool

If someone wants to know about whats happening in Signatum , please come to our discord .

Link : https://discord.gg/2gwssNn
Why some of the users are still complaining about of FUDing because there's a lot of bad comments? I think people are right, no one is paying them just to get down some ICO's if they were had a good reputation.
Activity: 84
Any news about new trusted exchanger?  Huh
Too many bad comments about yobit and nova, I don't want even register there to try to buy some SIGT before POS.

Yobit has been under attack if I'm understanding correctly. Not their fault.

It seem every exchange has its FUDing detractors. I'm guessing many come from rival exchanges.
Yobit doesn't need Fudding detractors. They just changed BTC addresses of everyone on 01.08 and stole every BTC transaction made on old BTC address after that date.
Taк чтo ёбит тoлькo нaёбывaeт.

Do you have any evidence of this?
Activity: 85
Any news about new trusted exchanger?  Huh
Too many bad comments about yobit and nova, I don't want even register there to try to buy some SIGT before POS.

i`ve used yobit half a year ago without delays, was just normal, then gone to livecoin. but i would not recommend yobit for any big amount, looks like quite risky. maybe better try to buy from Devs directly if so.

By the way, purchase Sigt right on its marketplace will be a good feature

Yobit has been under attack if I'm understanding correctly. Not their fault.

It seem every exchange has its FUDing detractors. I'm guessing many come from rival exchanges.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Activity: 85

Guys, don't fed the troll. Let him die alone.

He has a personal issue with Signatum. He made a bad move and lost a lot of money with it, so he's doing this.

You can't hear a person who can't be objetive.

Totally agree with each word.

My acc was stolen here and sold to someone, without even touch email to password change, was not fishing cause i know what is it well from darknet and my mail with 2fa. mods dont answer at all) so im a newbie on reserve account.

Right now this so called @devil@ proves the forum became an impotent, rules are not respected, profiles are reselling.

i hope sigt devs will see that we all want to be a great community, we should work together to become one
It actually looks like some ppl on yobit are  artificially trying to dump the prices by inputting smaller and smaller sales orders to dump the prices and get ppl scared to the sell at these cheap prices.

The opposite of what Cryptodevil is claiming.
So, three of my deposits to my Cryptopia SIGT address STILL haven't shown up in my balance. I sent two tweets to the Cryptopia account asking if they would notify us when they completely finished processing transactions and got no response. I finally filled out a support ticket and the response didn't even address my issue. How long am I supposed to wait before filling out another support ticket? Are they going to announce when they've finished processing?

I'm beginning to hate Cryptopia.

My deposits finally showed up in my Cryptopia balance. I was able to transfer my SIGT out without any problems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
It actually looks like some ppl on yobit are  artificially trying to dump the prices by inputting smaller and smaller sales orders to dump the prices and get ppl scared to the sell at these cheap prices.

But Signatum is FUD resistant coin and future is bright.

P.S. I have all my rigs to mine Signatum and hope to mine block No. 100 000 :-)

P.P.S. cryptodevil, stop your  trash.

You're absolutely right.  This has been happening for the last few days.  Everytime someone buys it is immediately followed by a small sell to bring the price down.  Try it and see for yourself.

ive complained about this for a long time, was happening on cryptopia as well... bots.. just people bots buying and selling. It happens to lots of other coins, not just sig. I was watching it happen with Bitcore a few weeks ago with an artificial pump.. i warned them about it and that the price would drop considerably again but no one listened and whammm. dropped..

You're absolutely right.  This has been happening for the last few days.  Everytime someone buys it is immediately followed by a small sell to bring the price down.  Try it and see for yourself.
Merit: 11

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I like mining SIGT, it makes me so excited to mine. It was a great honor to be apart of the mining community of Signatum! Cry Thank you SIGT DEV's you brought much joy in my life in these last few months, that last 99,999 block should be mined around Oct 1st...
Activity: 71
Guys what's the best mining software currently for SIGT?

ccminer 2.2.1 gives the best hashrate
Activity: 38
Guys what's the best mining software currently for SIGT?
Activity: 71
All this talk of mining, algos, asic-resistant, etc, etc.  Mining will be over in less than a week.  Can we finally move the topic to the POS phase and what's ahead for SIGT?

On that note, what will the 5% annual interest during POS be based on?  Some SIGT value on some exchange?  How will this be paid out? (i.e. - BTC, SIGT, other)
Activity: 42
Guys, don't fed the troll. Let him die alone.

He has a personal issue with Signatum. He made a bad move and lost a lot of money with it, so he's doing this.

You can't hear a person who can't be objetive.
Activity: 33
hello,

Trying to consult signatum.explorer rich list (top 100) right now but not working.

www.http://explorer.signatum.download/richlist

Is there any problem with it?

I also would like to understand who mined the first 1000 blocks? two and a half million coins?

Could somenone answer these questions?

Try using http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist

I have no idea who mined the first 1000 blocks, but lets assume for a moment that the developers managed to mine every single one of those 1000 blocks. That's 2 500 000 coins, which is roughly 1.8% of the 137 000 000 coins at the end of the mining. That in reality is nothing and the devs deserve more for their hard work, I for one hope they mined all 1000 blocks.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
The last time were dump because of Crowetic and someone smart buy cheap sigt Cool Now mr devil want to buy few millions
Pages:
Jump to: