Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 97. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Good to know that they are working on masternodes  and more exchanges. The most important is bittrex and not too high coins for masternodes (about 3-5k coins could be good for masternode... because soon probably price will rise)
Activity: 85
Thank you kindly to whomever dumped their coins on me a few hours ago  Cool

I will add them to my bag to make even more sigt once pos begins

how many sigt do you have ,are you the biggest holder. what's next plan .

to build infrastructure, and distribution will take some time- all we can do 

Гoлocyйтe зa Cигнaтyм нa биpжe Ливкoин пo ccылкe
Vote for the addition Signatum to the exchange livecoin

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Signatum

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

how many sigt do you have ,are you the biggest holder. what's next plan .
Activity: 84
Anyone remember when SIGT was at 700 or so and the FUDders said sell now because it's only going to go lower? I do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

So let me get this straight you mined to a exchange address, some thing that all exchanges ask you not to do, The SiGT users that did this caused the wallet to break when it hit over 800000 transactions and now you are complaining you are not getting your deposits?,

Yes - they mined to exchange address - even though there is a clear warning not to do so - and they kept sending deposits to the wallet despite it being in maintenance and knowing there was wallet problems. They must be rocket scientists.

Name a single pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet. I'll wait.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding, right? How about ALL of them. External wallets, aka, desktop wallets!!! Anyone home up there or have you been drinking bong water again?

That's incorrect.  

The prohibition against mining directly to wallets is that exchanges do not support "generated transactions" (in fact, cryptopia specifically calls this out in their warning).  

Generated transactions are what you see when you look on the blockchain and see a "NEW COINS" transaction.  Or in other words, the block reward.

No shared pool will mine directly to an external wallet because they need to split that block reward up across multiple miners.  Thus, the transaction you send to the exchange is not a "directly" mined transaction.  In most cases, the pool waits for the transactions to mature, and then wait some more until your payout threshold has been reached.

This process is *NOT* "directly mining" to the wallet.  

I don't know of any solo pools that use external wallet addresses directly either, but they may exist.. Regardless, this is not the situation with any signatum pool.

So get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

You explained that so much better than me and with more information. Thank you.
Activity: 121
So let me get this straight you mined to a exchange address, some thing that all exchanges ask you not to do, The SiGT users that did this caused the wallet to break when it hit over 800000 transactions and now you are complaining you are not getting your deposits?,

Yes - they mined to exchange address - even though there is a clear warning not to do so - and they kept sending deposits to the wallet despite it being in maintenance and knowing there was wallet problems. They must be rocket scientists.

Name a single pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet. I'll wait.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding, right? How about ALL of them. External wallets, aka, desktop wallets!!! Anyone home up there or have you been drinking bong water again?

That's incorrect.  

The prohibition against mining directly to wallets is that exchanges do not support "generated transactions" (in fact, cryptopia specifically calls this out in their warning).  

Generated transactions are what you see when you look on the blockchain and see a "NEW COINS" transaction.  Or in other words, the block reward.  Generated transactions have no inputs.

No shared pool will mine directly to an external wallet because they need to split that block reward up across multiple miners.  Block rewards are sent to the pools wallet first, then distributed to miners.  Thus, the transaction you send to the exchange is not a "directly" mined transaction.  In most cases, the pool waits for the transactions to mature, and then wait some more until your payout threshold has been reached.

This process is *NOT* "directly mining" to the wallet.  

I don't know of any solo pools that use external wallet addresses directly either, but they may exist.. Regardless, this is not the situation with any signatum pool.

So get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you know what you're talking about.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
good morning cryptodevil this morning i don't see any red post...
are you ok??? are you sick?
please take care of yourself...
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Great token Great team.
I wish you all the best on this!

Signatum is an alt coin, not token!!!
There are too many such user in bitcointalk, simply talking nonsense here and there without knowing much, in order to build up bitcointalk account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
hello,

Trying to consult signatum.explorer rich list (top 100) right now but not working.

www.http://explorer.signatum.download/richlist

Is there any problem with it?

I also would like to understand who mined the first 1000 blocks? two and a half million coins?

Could somenone answer these questions?

people who have read the annuncement for first , dev with cpu, itmar a sigt member comunity with a single gpu everibody who have read for fist the annuncement ...
first rich people adress are usually a pool adress.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Once the mining is over, those who are mining for short term to roll into ETH or BTC will have no ability to continue that practice.

Funny how the FUD really picks up as we get close to the end of mining SIGT.
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Great token Great team.
I wish you all the best on this!
It's not token or asset, it's high-grade altcoin with their own blockchain, wallet, decentralized network and miners community.
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
signatum
Trust: -3: -2 / +1
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Hey, I see signatum Dev have 2 negative votes with unfounded FUD from bots with buyed accounts or some school children.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1072608
I think we can solve this problem together.
Just add 2 positive vote for each negative for cleaning this children's sh~t and push up the trust level.
I have 1 negative vote too, with fake scam copy and paste sh~t text...
So don't worry - be Happy! Tongue

I did add 1 positive vote for each customer who were slandered by Cryptodevil and Lauda.

Dev's do you have URI, like bitcoin URI, to processing payments from qt through QR-code scanning?

QR-codes you can see here: https://blockchain.info/address/YOUR_BITCOIN_ADDRESS
but it need to working simply on phones and on the site on store markets.

Best regards.
Activity: 121

Wrong answer. Here's the correct answer.

There's no pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet (with a possible exception of NiceHash). All mining profits are mined to internal wallets until a certain amount is accumulated. Either defined by the pool (e.g. YIIMP and zpool) or after a user specified amount is accumulated (e.g. MiningPoolHub). Also, all coins have already matured before they are even credited to you in those pools.

I wish we could all just solo mine and be more decentralized than using pools

There's no pool that lets you mine directly to an external wallet (with a possible exception of NiceHash). All mining profits are mined to internal wallets until a certain amount is accumulated. Either defined by the pool (e.g. YIIMP and zpool) or after a user specified amount is accumulated (e.g. MiningPoolHub). Also, all coins have already matured before they are even credited to you in those pools.

Could you imagine the chaos inflicted upon the blockchain if tens of thousands of miners could actually mine directly to external wallets.....holy shit we would see tx's numbering in the thousands per day to a single address for every miner on that blockchain? Fuck man, I can't imagine any wallet or blockchain could handle that kind of traffic. You would think that it would be common sense that pools mine to an internal wallet not owned by the miner until an accumulation warrants unloading to the miners' wallet. Unfortunately many just fail to understand the logistics and still seek to argue everything.

Of course there's the transaction fees for each and every one of those "micro" transactions. For many coins/miners it would be more than was earned from that block. Not workable at all.
Activity: 161

Could you imagine the chaos inflicted upon the blockchain if tens of thousands of miners could actually mine directly to external wallets.....holy shit we would see tx's numbering in the thousands per day to a single address for every miner on that blockchain? Fuck man, I can't imagine any wallet or blockchain could handle that kind of traffic. You would think that it would be common sense that pools mine to an internal wallet not owned by the miner until an accumulation warrants unloading to the miners' wallet. Unfortunately many just fail to understand the logistics and still seek to argue everything.

Activity: 74
Merit: 11
bored

ill make new coin with premine distribution at bitcointalk user....

Smiley
Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Sorry to keep you waiting...  I had to wait for my head to stop hurting... Stupid people seem to do that to me.

It's painfully obvious that you have NEVER mined altcoins.
I'v mined to exchanges for more then 5 years now with not to many issue just don't send small amounts of coins  if there wallets down you get your coins when there wallet comes back on line .I also bought Signatum on there exchange 300,000 and it's also missing long with the 195,000 I mined they where hacked two weeks ago when they forced the 2FA on log in's
Activity: 135
Merit: 1

Sorry to keep you waiting...  I had to wait for my head to stop hurting... Stupid people seem to do that to me.

It's painfully obvious that you have NEVER mined altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: