Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 114. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
If anybody wants to save themselves the trouble of a headache, listening to ass backwards logic comments, then please add these reprobates to your ignore list, just copy and paste;

jootn2kx
cryptodevil
DADIBLAND
Jody2k
dumbo_pasta
rmmpg

I will keep it updated, as the list may become larger.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
seems like a pump and dump to me?  

Besides, it is even being de-listed from Cryptopia (PIE coin is as well)

Quelle surprise!
cryptovore.com

I'm thinking it's not going to be much of a surprise to find out that 'Virta Unique Coin' is yet another scam.

I will not be the one who will fight you in words here.Only few things to say.
From your words,cryptoworld(bitcointalk) cant have new users,cant make new blogs,all who are new users and tell their word are bots.
Second,NONE,i can even make it red NONE algo have ASIC resist,only POS coins. ASIC can be made for any algo ,its just money question.
And third,if we talk about scams,hear my opinion,every crypto is a SCAM,yes,EVERY,all those algo(main) (you can google it) made by some big peoples in government,and every other not main algo is just a copy with some modifications,banks use those algo to make money move,all this dropped to public just for one thing,so people would say "WOW ,revolution" grab it and use,make it better ,faster,and than big Pappas that rule the world will take it back,you can believe it or not.

And last,everyone have his own truth,you got yours,i got mine,I am here for money.
About you,"Give him a power and you will see who he is"
 you just cant judge all newbies here,trowing words like bot,scammer and etc,i can act same like you,i can say that you have your own interest,like,dropping coins price,buy them low and resell than,making money from your power calling projects scam,you being paid for it,prove that you dont?

I do not defend Signatum,and yes,even if its a scam,they do some work, I also dont like Doc,what he talking,and as i said I am here for money,and you right now trying to lover my investment.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Mined from early days but stoped.

Bad news with devs in early days and excessive coins mined in short time frame.

Imo with excessive supply and no demand for the coin it will remain low price.

Excessive supply?  Care to support that statement with some actual comparisons? 

Mining will end in roughly one week.  Where are all of these excessive numbers of coins going to come from? 

How do you know there is no demand for the coin?  Price action is starting to hint at something other than your contention. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I find it funny how people are complaining about cryptopia, you should see whats happening with bitzure AKA Shitzure or Bitscam.

I dont use them because they are a complete scam, but I dont see cryptofuck posting about that "real" scam
Activity: 346
I find it funny how people are complaining about cryptopia, you should see whats happening with bitzure AKA Shitzure or Bitscam.
Activity: 43
Mined from early days but stoped.

Bad news with devs in early days and excessive coins mined in short time frame.

Imo with excessive supply and no demand for the coin it will remain low price.

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Let's look again at the OP:
Very detailed info about Signatum & mining written by user Dan Jensen
Link: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt

WhoIs: Cryptovore.com

But of course it is actually from one of the 'dev team' as nobody outside of scammers and noobs would give this bullshit 'innovative' coin a passing glance

Really? Nobody's going to answer to this? You're just going to resume with the attempt to bury the facts under meme posts?

Oh, come on, don't be so stereotypical of scammer behaviour. At least make the effort to pretend like you're not the obvious shitcoin scammers that you are.
I'm mining this coin with 6 rigs and like it so far so where or what is the scam I don't see it you also called Bittrex a scam in one of your older post now your spamming this thread
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Wow, this threas grows fast in the last few days. I wonder what has spiked such high interest in sigt again, well apart from its recent pump and faulty wallet?
From what I have found out, this coin is getting a lot of attention because it is really good to mine. I know they are working on an exchange, but what is the real potential of this coin? Is it ready for mass adoption? I am just curious before I start putting money into it.
Activity: 77
Merit: 22
Wow, this threas grows fast in the last few days. I wonder what has spiked such high interest in sigt again, well apart from its recent pump and faulty wallet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

More than 20 coins are/were delisted now or recently from cryptopia, and their listing fee went from 0.3 to 8 btc or something like that.
Sounds more like they have difficulties to manage a lot of coins.
Cryptopia is a small exchange, Yobit has 6x its volume.
Regarding sigt, the old and self-claimed "community leader" team was here to scam obviously, but after they got fired, we didn't see fast and massive pump and dump anymore.
I think the price is growing because of the end of the PoW phase and masternode discussion, and also because of all the fud : when there is so much fud on a coin at launch, you can be quite sure it will have a future (check the zcash thread for the laugh).
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
/snip

I'm not doing your research for you and to imply I should suggests an attempt to derail from the proven facts of this shitcoin which has promoted itself as:

Yet lacking ANY innovation other than its supposed claim regarding the 'ASIC-resistant' algo, something utterly pointless in a 100-day PoW.

So, again, a coin lacking any innovation, hyping itself on innovation and with a highly-suspect trading volume supported by shill accounts routinely posting reasons why this coin will moon and why people should most definitely not sell right now.

It is a duck.

I'm mining this coin with 6 rigs and like it so far so where or what is the scam I don't see it you also called Bittrex a scam in one of your older post all your doing is pissing people off

But of course it is actually from one of the 'dev team' as nobody outside of scammers and noobs would give this bullshit 'innovative' coin a passing glance

Really? Nobody's going to answer to this? You're just going to resume with the attempt to bury the facts under meme posts?

Oh, come on, don't be so stereotypical of scammer behaviour. At least make the effort to pretend like you're not the obvious shitcoin scammers that you are.

I did answer you pinhead.. read the posts.. oh wait, if you could actually take the time to read you would know why craptopia is delisting sigt.. becuase of the ongoing wallet issue they were having and the fact that many in the community and the DEVS threatened a lawsuit against them, but I guess those facts are ignored by you. By the way, craptopia has also delisted 5 other coins recently due to wallet issues, even SIA. is SIA a scam too? im sure you think it is. your such a fucking tool.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Quelle surprise!
cryptovore.com

I'm thinking it's not going to be much of a surprise to find out that 'Virta Unique Coin' is yet another scam.

Activity: 13

Activity: 254
Merit: 110
we should handle it like northkoreans do

write down every word of wisdom by cryptofagot

Is it just me, or do those hats on 4 of those guys look like they could double as bed pans?
Activity: 54
If you think SIGT is a scam you're a flat out idiot. Now of course, this crypto douche guy knows damn well SIGT isn't a scam, he's just spreading FUD. Or at least attempting to. It's not working guy. Go suck a fat one and move on.
Activity: 72

Where is this reasoned refutation? I haven't seen any, only spittle-flecked ad-hominem and rage at their scam being exposed.

You simple pretend like you miss my message with a fact that you have no idea what is this coin and dare to judge it.

How about  my facts?

Oh dear, i know the answer. If you cant broke my arguments then dont answer - just exactly the thing you did.

Stop live in 2014/2015 - crypto world is moving forward at the ridiculous hight speed. You knowledge about coins are outdated. Nowadays whitepapper is mean much because everyone can create a good-looking and promising text about a project. The real value is a facts of work. Signatum got it. Revolutionally new algo for gpu's - Skunk (fullname Skunkhash raptor) was added to whattomine list and nicehash in less then 30 days since release. WTM was even forced to redisign their dashboard for whole algos' list to add one more and the did it. Does the monsters of crypto like nicehash and wtm are fools ? I dont think so.

And i dont know you. Who da hell you are to listen your opinion about scam ?  cold facts:

1. You are dont know the subject you are talking about. Learn more information about signatum and not  here. This ANN is forbiden by devs, otherwise here would be 600-700 pages already.

2. Most of your messages are autocratic. You never admit that you was wrong to other people. It means that you are, mmm, unclever, atleast. Clever people could judge realisticly their own opinion and admit if they are worng

3. Most of your messages  on bct are about FUD and scam.

P.S. If you feel yourself better when you can judge other people in internet and claim projects as scam, please, go to the "VEGA coin" thread. Unlikely to SIGT, dev in VEGA coin are real scammer and scam me and 15 other people for crypto. And hundreds of people with a scam pool.

BR

and we see for the real facts he doesn't answer  Grin Grin typical FUD

wow, you can use whois like a champ..now do that all from the command line and I might be impressed. Sooooo somone cant set up a blog, website, domain, etc PRIOR to a coin being launched? if so its a scam.. huh? Ummm all coins have the shit set up prior to launch unless its done by a bunch of amatuers.. Batman could use you instead of Robin, your such a great detective.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i love to see increase of "scam" volume every minute... thanks scam legendary police!!!
Jump to: