Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 113. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Careful everyone, the fuckbag pedophile cryptodevil is giving negative feedbacks to all who defend SIGT or disagree with his spam. What a donkey.

Pedophile? Did he fuck you?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Careful everyone, the fuckbag pedophile cryptodevil is giving negative feedbacks to all who defend SIGT or disagree with his spam. What a donkey.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
My two cents:

I'm an early SIGT miner and my rig is nearly ROI'ed alone by mining SIGT.
Of course I'm a big fan due to these earnings and due to the clean and fair SIGT launch.
When I was sick of ICOs and premined currencies, it was SIGT that shown...
I'm still invested with a large sum in SIGT, waiting for PoS.

What I don't understand is why other people (probably miners too) who created their forum account for participating in SIGT coin / community are labeled as scammers and are given negative trust feedback on pure speculation. I really can't approve of this behavior... Maybe a moderator should look into this.

Would be nice if we could continue discussing the coin and future developements.
Activity: 9
I see people very upset and hating this coin and at the same time very interested in convincing us that it is not good, it seems a good plan to buy cheap! lol

It was stagnant for a month or so at very low price, I guess those who wanted it have already bought in. But the anount of posts in the past few days correlates with the amount during last pump when "sigtmarines" were discussing color of their future Lambos lol  So I'm guessing another pump is on the way.

Doc released 5 major updates yesterday alone, now is a good time for SIGT holders. Web wallet beta 2 is almost finished. Marketplace in dev for a facelift too.

I haven't visited their discord for a while, mind sharing what exactly updates were released? As for market place and web wallet, well, they aren't developed by coin devs but by community members who were later labeled as part of dev team, AFAIK.

I'm one of the community devs, we're 'official' devs for SIGT but not for the core coin for example I work on the web wallet and marketplace, I'm probably one of the most active people on the Discord come say hi! It would be easier to come to Discord to see the updates, they are posted in the #announcements channel!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
repeated wall of text eaten by mice

Are you gonna repeat this stuff few times on every page of this thread? Best way to get yourself banned IMHO. Just saying.

I dont know are you going to say the same thing to cryptodevil, who for 20 pages or more has repeated the same drivel over and over. I just outed a real scammer, someone who has set up a real ponzi scheme but goes around calling everyone in this community a scammer. how about thanks

I was asking you personally, so stop nodding at others and behave yourself. Cryptodevil isn't much better but at least he doesn't copypaste same stuff letter to letter.

really, he doesnt? have you read his posts..

Activity: 29

Are you gonna repeat this stuff few times on every page of this thread? Best way to get yourself banned IMHO. Just saying.

I dont know are you going to say the same thing to cryptodevil, who for 20 pages or more has repeated the same drivel over and over. I just outed a real scammer, someone who has set up a real ponzi scheme but goes around calling everyone in this community a scammer. how about thanks

I was asking you personally, so stop nodding at others and behave yourself. Cryptodevil isn't much better but at least he doesn't copypaste same stuff letter to letter.

really, he doesnt? have you read his posts..
Activity: 144
Merit: 19

Activity: 621
Merit: 108
I see people very upset and hating this coin and at the same time very interested in convincing us that it is not good, it seems a good plan to buy cheap! lol

It was stagnant for a month or so at very low price, I guess those who wanted it have already bought in. But the anount of posts in the past few days correlates with the amount during last pump when "sigtmarines" were discussing color of their future Lambos lol  So I'm guessing another pump is on the way.

Doc released 5 major updates yesterday alone, now is a good time for SIGT holders. Web wallet beta 2 is almost finished. Marketplace in dev for a facelift too.

I haven't visited their discord for a while, mind sharing what exactly updates were released? As for market place and web wallet, well, they aren't developed by coin devs but by community members who were later labeled as part of dev team, AFAIK.
Activity: 9

Activity: 621

Activity: 98

Dont be mad on him,one who call himself "Devil" already have mental problems,my opinion.

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Masternodes are a future plan for this coin which is being discussing. It has its own marketplace. An exchange is also in the plan.

Have you tried to sell or buy anything on that marketplace? Well, I have. Totally not functional, to put it short.
Activity: 144
Merit: 19

Activity: 281
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Mined from early days but stoped.

Bad news with devs in early days and excessive coins mined in short time frame.

Imo with excessive supply and no demand for the coin it will remain low price.

Excessive supply?  Care to support that statement with some actual comparisons? 

Mining will end in roughly one week.  Where are all of these excessive numbers of coins going to come from? 

How do you know there is no demand for the coin?  Price action is starting to hint at something other than your contention. 

Supply is: 137,500,000

For this coin to be significative the price should increase a lot to catch big investors attention.

POW is ending what means that people that will hold is going for the POS APR 5%..

Is there any reason to hold it beyond that?

There are other coins with much more features (ie. masternodes, bigger APR, etc)

That's my opinion.

Masternodes are a future plan for this coin which is being discussing. It has its own marketplace. An exchange is also in the plan.
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I find it funny how people are complaining about cryptopia, you should see whats happening with bitzure AKA Shitzure or Bitscam.
Bitzure is just a noob attempt to scam, he wasn't even patient enough to get more established to steal some substantial amounts Smiley Cryptopia is a well established and known exchange. I don't think you're comparing equal things here.
Activity: 43
Mined from early days but stoped.

Bad news with devs in early days and excessive coins mined in short time frame.

Imo with excessive supply and no demand for the coin it will remain low price.

Excessive supply?  Care to support that statement with some actual comparisons? 

Mining will end in roughly one week.  Where are all of these excessive numbers of coins going to come from? 

How do you know there is no demand for the coin?  Price action is starting to hint at something other than your contention. 

Supply is: 137,500,000

For this coin to be significative the price should increase a lot to catch big investors attention.

POW is ending what means that people that will hold is going for the POS APR 5%..

Is there any reason to hold it beyond that?

There are other coins with much more features (ie. masternodes, bigger APR, etc)

That's my opinion.
Activity: 98
By the way,CRYPTODEVIL,when you buy peace of cloth that really cost few dollars,but it has brand on it like,Adidas,Nike,HugoBoss or whatever shit,you also call it scam? I bet you wear branded clothing. Dont feed scammers,that just want your money,Cryptodevil... Cheesy
Jump to: