Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 181. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
SIGT is still in early development guys.
It's very well structured and the guys are very active.

I feel very positive about it.
Just hang in there.

Lets see $100 a coin like its cousin Monero.

I think that once the web wallet is fixed up, craptopia will sort out their sh!t.

It will never be like Monero for a simple reason - circulating supply is 10x compared to Monero's supply.

It would be great if SIGT reaches 5-10 $ in few years time. That would be awesome.

Let's hold and see  Cool

ya i think you are right.

SIGT reaches 5-10 $  or maybe 10-15 not go to 100

Yeah, probably SIGT will reach max price 5-15$, but look at ETH, circulating supply is over 94M and price is ~300$.
You never know what happen in future.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
when bittrex start adding new coins, sigt wil be added
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I've been thinking like someone else mentioned about the possibility that craptopia is intentionally keeping the wallet disabled to drive the price down so an investment could be made at a ridiculously low price point.

If the wallet is re-enabled and suddenly the price spike I think that would be sufficient evidence.

Craptopia could be risking a legal battle pissing off the wrong person. If I had a million sigt, I would certainly be speaking with legal counsel. Considering that the devs have already shown evidence that the wallet was an easy fix, craptopia has no legitimate reason to delay re-enabling it. The longer they delay the more pissed off they will have sigt holders. They are essentially holding sigt hostage considering only two exchanges I know of. novaexchange which I had never heard of until searching for sigt exchange today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
what happens to mined coins on suprnova auto-debited to cryptopia since the wallet maintenance?
no deposit history since the 1st of September on cryptopia.
Nothing happened, transactions are in blockchain, cryptopia can't fix the wallet to read them.
When (if?) they fix it everything should sync and appear on your balance.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

Just hang in there.

I think that once the web wallet is fixed up, craptopia will sort out their sh!t.

It will never be like Monero for a simple reason - circulating supply is 10x compared to Monero's supply.

It would be great if SIGT reaches 5-10 $ in few years time. That would be awesome.

Let's hold and see  Cool

ya i think you are right.

SIGT reaches 5-10 $  or maybe 10-15 not go to 100
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
not sure if this has been asked before.

what happens to mined coins on suprnova auto-debited to cryptopia since the wallet maintenance?
no deposit history since the 1st of September on cryptopia.
Activity: 100
That's a bug from our charts. Should be resolved soon.

Could you give us an update on how things are going with possible listing of sigt on other exchanges?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 100
buy buy buy.
more money for us when it goes POS :-)
Activity: 201
Get back soon with a stable wallet  Cool
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Well, if you were planning to pump ICOs and they got banned in your country what would you do?

Find an alternative and make money off that ofcourse

The thing with Signatum is that It will become a POS coin very soon, which means that Pumping it would be cheaper and more effective. Dumping it will also become more effective. Lets see how this whole thing turns out
Activity: 15
think the odds are pretty good that "close" and "time" translate to the same Chinese word
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Problem with a wallet that takes weeks to solve while everywhere it's working fine? Please.
Cryptopia is just waiting for the dump to buy cheap, only after this ransom the hostage wallet will be released.
KRA
Activity: 19
Donald Trump watching the situation with SIGT. close to buy some
Activity: 46
Can't withdraw from bitzure ... Huh
afm
Activity: 12

Just hang in there.

Activity: 34
Is the official group telegram chat down?
Activity: 15
what the hell, is right??  multiple Y values.

the simple explanation is time travel. 

Activity: 58
looks like it got drunk around the 28th of august lolololol
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Jump to: