Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 178. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
You're right dosmanos, i try not to feed any trolls in here and the price is lovely  Grin
But I and nobody should accept any claims/accusations without evidence, @HieuTon: i just made a question, no accusation at all. You wrote a extensive post without proof or reference to any evidence and now you are asking for evidence? Cheesy ppl here need to stop providing waves of BS that others like MarcusDe like to ride!

I can't understand why I need evidence for my cleaness? I'm a normal person, and even without my contribute to SIGT, I can not be a scammer. So, if anybody calls me a scammer or part of a scam group, please show me the proof.
Activity: 14
I been in the telegram discord channel since day one and I haven't had any issues with being a foreigner in Asia.  My discord name is not vrdelta FWIW.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am buying more coins today ":-) best price ever
dont let the FUD let you down ;]
All these Vietnamese comments and replies sound like they're from the same guy lol, nice try.

We are not the same guy. We have the same in comments because we are both banned @Hieplv is my friend who i told to invest in SIGT.
And here is what Doc said:
https://ibb.co/npAMTa

All these Vietnamese comments and replies sound like they're from the same guy lol, nice try.
let me guess, is this Vietnamese BS stalking related to a signatum marketplace scammer?! @HieuTon are you the one who scammed user KurtCobain for roundabout $500?? You better pay him back instead of creating confusion in here!

I don't understand what does BS stalking mean. But i can understand from what i read is you think i am scammer and I scammed user KurtCobain for roundabout $500? I talked in my post before, I never ever tried to cheat or scam anybody. I have my own respect. And if you know who or where KurtCobain is, please ask him if i scammed him? And why you think me scamed KurtCobain? Please show me some clues if you have? Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Is the cryptopia withdraw issue solved?
No. Craptopia is still drowning sigt.

P.S. And as I see another fudding campaign has begun. This time it's rasizm, nacizm and KKK in one bottle. Waiting with popcorn for a humiliated negro, gay or who else Grin
Activity: 42
hoping someone can direct me a decent pool for claymore.
Activity: 152
Doc is a short tempered prick. Banned me from Tele stating he thought I must be an arab. Based on what, my nickname? Very stupid and a good way to lose community.
Azzi, keep your suggestive BS for yourself please. I've never seen any racist statement from the devs, so please provide proof otherwise keep it low and quiet please.
You keep your shit to yourself please. Scroll the Tele log and check it all out yourself. All I ever wrote here is the truth. Too bad some snowflakes cannot handle it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Still much bickering in this thread, why you guys fight so much?, anyway the block halving has certainly not reached the expectations on both accounts . Whats the next pit stop POS ?
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Is the cryptopia withdraw issue solved?
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Activity: 152
Doc is a short tempered prick. Banned me from Tele stating he thought I must be an arab. Based on what, my nickname? Very stupid and a good way to lose community.
Activity: 294
There are some thieves and he must to kill all people live on that country. He's just a racism.
Sigt will never have a bright future if there are selfish devs like that.

Lets wait a response first from dev please

I don't think he want to response, he is THE KING on telegram and he just do what he like. i joined Sigt from the day it begin to now, and got banned with no reason (or just i'm VN).

@signatum i don't think it's fair, so what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hello to dev team & all,
I have a problems, and i want to make it clear.
Last night, I'm banned from Telegram & Discord official channel.
I asked Quarx2k to know what was happened to me, and he told me that Doc banned me just because there was a f*ing Vietnamese guy tried to scam ppl in those 2 groups. And I am Vietnamese so I'm banned(!?)
I tried to pm Doc in Tele, but when he know me Vietnamese, he don't talk anymore. Why?
I knew sigt in the day 2 after its launch. And i love this coin, i love this community, i joined Tele & Discord channels to keep update news about this coin.
I told my friends to invest in sigt.
I took part in translating SIGT whitepaper to Vietnamese.
I warned my friends & Vietnamese in Vietnamese-chat in discord about there was a f*ing Vietnamese guy tried to scam me & other ppl in Tele.
I donated to listing SIGT on Yobit and told my friends did that too.
And moreover, I never ever tried to cheat or scam anybody.
I tried to help this coin, this community.
After all, I was banned with no reason, no proof. Why? Just because i'm Vietnamese? I know that f*ing scammer is Vietnamese but it doesn't mean all Vietnamese are scammer, it's not fair to us. And tell me, is there any country doesn't have scammers?

So, tell me, Doc, is this fair to me? If you call me a scammer, give me your proof, make it clear to me.
Really disapointed with this.

My profile in Tele is @HieuTon and in Discord is Hieu Ton#8338

Me too. Banned from discord because I came from Vietnam? Tell me why? Why?Huh??

What a fucking racist it is shitty to get banned just for the nationality. I don't think Vietnamese people are all thief. Where is dev???  Huh
erv
Activity: 280
There are some thieves and he must to kill all people live on that country. He's just a racism.

Lets wait a response first from dev please
Activity: 48
gotta jump ship soon just waitin for the right time
Activity: 6
Hello to dev team & all,
I asked Quarx2k to know what was happened to me, and he told me that Doc banned me just because there was a f*ing Vietnamese guy tried to scam ppl in those 2 groups. And I am Vietnamese so I'm banned(!?)
I tried to pm Doc in Tele, but when he know me Vietnamese, he don't talk anymore. Why?
I knew sigt in the day 2 after its launch. And i love this coin, i love this community, i joined Tele & Discord channels to keep update news about this coin.
I warned my friends & Vietnamese in Vietnamese-chat in discord about there was a f*ing Vietnamese guy tried to scam me & other ppl in Tele.
After all, I was banned with no reason, no proof. Why? Just because i'm Vietnamese? I know that f*ing scammer is Vietnamese but it doesn't mean all Vietnamese are scammer, it's not fair to us. And tell me, is there any country doesn't have scammers?

So, tell me, Doc, is this fair to me? If you call me a scammer, give me your proof, make it clear to me.

Me too. Banned from discord because I came from Vietnam? Tell me why? Why?Huh??
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Hello to dev team & all,

What the f*ck!
Banning people because of their nationality?
I'm really disappointed.
Hello to dev team & all,

What the f*ck with you Doctor? Who is Doctor come in explain this. if the dev team let Doctor do what he like so sigt community will die soon. LoL.
Hello to dev team & all,

Jump to: