Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 179. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

Withdraw ID   Time                   Address                    Amount           Tx Fee    Status / Action
307   2017-09-11 11:14   B***Pkjy*****cpz1i...   1147.37796798   0.0002   Processing

My funds was lost?

we will see,if bitzure wont send us our funds,i offer to make signature that its a scam exchange.
99% it is scam. Running by 2 people (or at least it is stated so), even without a scammers "homework" like photos, accounts in socials etc. Last active 2 days ago. My questions about who they are was simply ignored. So ....
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Withdraw ID    Time    Address    Amount    Tx Fee    Status / Action
213    2017-09-09 20:35    0.0002    Processing

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Withdraw ID   Time                   Address                    Amount           Tx Fee    Status / Action
307   2017-09-11 11:14   B***Pkjy*****cpz1i...   1147.37796798   0.0002   Processing

My funds was lost?

we will see,if bitzure wont send us our funds,i offer to make signature that its a scam exchange.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101

Withdraw ID   Time                   Address                    Amount           Tx Fee    Status / Action

My funds was lost?

Activity: 98
700 Satoshi @ Cryptopia Sad What is happening to SIGT??

Most likely cause traders cannot deposit/withdraw there for an unknown reason at the moment so selling so they can withdraw in BTC. Still 810 sats at Bitzure though Smiley

https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc

Any news about withdraw problems in bitzure?

Still did not received my coins
Activity: 46
700 Satoshi @ Cryptopia Sad What is happening to SIGT??

Most likely cause traders cannot deposit/withdraw there for an unknown reason at the moment so selling so they can withdraw in BTC. Still 810 sats at Bitzure though Smiley

https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc

Any news about withdraw problems in bitzure?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Interesting to see where this coin will go.  Looking forward to Signatum Exchange and Signatum pay.
Once development of our marketplace is fully complete and stable, with all bugs removed, improved ui, added features, then Signatum Pay will be our next focus.

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
As I'm receiving multiple mails concerning the same question:

There's no problem on the pool with sending funds, but the wallet on Cryptopia is disabled, please open a ticket with them (Cryptopia) - not me.

And no - I cannot "get the funds back" once they're sent to the Cryptopia wallet address.

Hello, for some reason my account got locked on Suprnova. I get the message i should check mail for instructions, nothing there (also not in unwanted map). I sent to support, no reaction. Can you help me?
No one can help you without stating why your account got locked

I can not state that because i don't know that myself. I get no reason at all. Just the message account locked, check email for instructions.

go to https://unlock.suprnova.cc and you can unlock it yourself

Ok, that worked. Thanks!

There's no problem on the pool with sending funds, but the wallet on Cryptopia is disabled, please open a ticket with them (Cryptopia) - not me.

And no - I cannot "get the funds back" once they're sent to the Cryptopia wallet address.

Hello, for some reason my account got locked on Suprnova. I get the message i should check mail for instructions, nothing there (also not in unwanted map). I sent to support, no reaction. Can you help me?

Did you use dice bot? my friend got locked up because of using dice bot.

Nope, no bots, only my rigs. I can still point them towards suprnova and recieve my coins but can not log in to change something (or mine a new coin).
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I can not state that because i don't know that myself. I get no reason at all. Just the message account locked, check email for instructions.

go to https://unlock.suprnova.cc and you can unlock it yourself

Activity: 262

Did you use dice bot? my friend got locked up because of using dice bot.
Activity: 280

Activity: 35
Interesting to see where this coin will go.  Looking forward to Signatum Exchange and Signatum pay.
Once development of our marketplace is fully complete and stable, with all bugs removed, improved ui, added features, then Signatum Pay will be our next focus.

Nice to see the development is well on track. Good job!
Activity: 59
Activity: 84
Cryptopia just sent a series of tweets about new coins they've added. I'm like..."Fix the ones you have first!"
Activity: 161
Trying to decide if i should just get rid of my coins at novaexchange for cheap now or pray for a boost when they finally fix the wallet on cryptopia. . .

Price wasn't bad last time i sold on nova. Now there is a wide gap between it and cryptopia

Pardon my naivete as I really am a newbie but why would you sell low?  We aren't even at staking phase yet.  Does it cost anything to hold?

It's all opinion and speculation. I personally think it's a foolish move to sell off now(when cryptopia re-enables wallet)and get next to nothing. I'm just going to sit here. However, I'll also say that my strategy isn't to be a day trader constantly trying to make one coin to break another. I fully planned to stake my sigt as long as the value is decent, a massive spike in value obviously I may sell, but I'd jump back in at the bottom with even more. The reality is that sigt is so new that its destined to be a pump and dump coin until devs do something big to drive demand beyond the day trader. So far they haven't done that.
Activity: 7
Activity: 168
Trying to decide if i should just get rid of my coins at novaexchange for cheap now or pray for a boost when they finally fix the wallet on cryptopia. . .

Price wasn't bad last time i sold on nova. Now there is a wide gap between it and cryptopia

Pardon my naivete as I really am a newbie but why would you sell low?  We aren't even at staking phase yet.  Does it cost anything to hold?

opportunity cost

Yes i believe it will go up in the long term. Dev team is very active and the coin has promise

But in the short term i'm not confident at all i couldn't make a better play by just dumping it all in a much bigger coin with a more comfortable volume to trade with

And I'm a miner, so I generate teh coins constantly
Jump to: