Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 184. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
So what pools are left that mine SIGT? how much SIGT are you mining per day and with what card?
Activity: 161
Beta 1 is closed to new registrations, and we're already working on phase 2.
We've had a LOT of feedback, and gained a lot more knowledge on how people interact with the wallet. Thanks a lot, and beta 2 will be up soon. We need your help to move forward, and apologise for this inconvenience.
To support POS there's some fundamental changes required to the web wallet and we need to do this with a clean slate. If you have zero balance you don't need to do anything.
Please enter an external (not on this wallet) wallet address where we can send your SIGT balance so we can move forward with beta 2.
Please stop mining to addresses on this wallet, so we can get your balance returned quickly.
You'll be able to login and check balances here, and we'll notify you when your funds are returned, which will begin happening from the 11th September.
 Sad Sad Sad Sad

How are we supposed to move our sigt out of the local wallet if all the exchanges are crap and have wallets locked? How about you make sure the exchanges pull their head out of their ass before making a move like this.
It is for web wallet, not local wallet. You can move your sigts on desktop wallet

Other than my sigt held hostage all mine is on the desktop wallet. I was mining to craptopia, but after their wallet maintenance bullshit, I switched mining to my desktop wallet.

Good to know, so I can just leave it there. Is the POS going to operate from the web only wallet, or a new desktop wallet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
We've had a LOT of feedback, and gained a lot more knowledge on how people interact with the wallet. Thanks a lot, and beta 2 will be up soon. We need your help to move forward, and apologise for this inconvenience.
To support POS there's some fundamental changes required to the web wallet and we need to do this with a clean slate. If you have zero balance you don't need to do anything.
Please enter an external (not on this wallet) wallet address where we can send your SIGT balance so we can move forward with beta 2.
Please stop mining to addresses on this wallet, so we can get your balance returned quickly.
You'll be able to login and check balances here, and we'll notify you when your funds are returned, which will begin happening from the 11th September.
 Sad Sad Sad Sad

How are we supposed to move our sigt out of the local wallet if all the exchanges are crap and have wallets locked? How about you make sure the exchanges pull their head out of their ass before making a move like this.
It is for web wallet, not local wallet. You can move your sigts on desktop wallet
Activity: 161
 Sad Sad Sad Sad

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Then f..k the exchanges. I have some SIGT for sale - freshly mined and only $0.10 per coin! Smiley
They must be good @ 10 cents.. Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Then f..k the exchanges. I have some SIGT for sale - freshly mined and only $0.10 per coin! Smiley
Activity: 98
For how much is sigt in bitzure?

wait with that exchange,untill i get my coins from there,i droped some money to check how it works ,withdraw processing 6 hours already.

I did withdraw some SIGT from bitzure a few days ago and it was fast. I got coins to desktop wallet almost instantly (<15 seconds).

still processing
Activity: 46
now its bitzure?Huh .... fu....ck
Activity: 80

wait with that exchange,untill i get my coins from there,i droped some money to check how it works ,withdraw processing 6 hours already.

I did withdraw some SIGT from bitzure a few days ago and it was fast. I got coins to desktop wallet almost instantly (<15 seconds).
Thks ill wait

Hi everyone!

Signatum has been added to Bitzure!
Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
https://bitzure.com/funds#/deposits/sigt

Quick Links:

Hi all!

We would just like to pop by and thank you to the 1000+ traders that have signed up in the last 2 weeks of Bitzure being launched! We have had a lot of feedback, fixed some bugs and lots of suggestions.

We still want to hear from you all though!

Nothing is perfect, but we would like Bitzure to be as close to it as possible, so whether you have suggestions, want another currency added, complaints, or just want a friendly chat please let us know!

Regards,
Martin

very slow Withdraw ,already 6 hours,coins still on exchange,that is bad,withdraw must be instant.

Cant' create account in novaexchange ... maintenence!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
So many bad experiences I am seeing on Cryptopia. This will force me to immediately check my account in nova exchange. I do hope there are no issues on novaexchange as far as signatum and other coins are concerned.
afm
Activity: 12
Hey i have 2000 SIGT stuck on limbo on cryptopia with wallet in maintenance more days past when unlocks this situation ? .
Sigt devs helped them to solve their issue. So now there should not be any problem anymore.
Since (4 days ago...) they keep saying "we are importing the keys". I don't know if they are too busy, too stupid or if it is a voluntary coin/price/volume manipulation from craptopia but it's shit.
I have a few coins on craptopia, once the issue is solved I'll withdraw everything and close my account on this shitty exchange.

Amen bother! fts exchange - this will be their downfall. I also have a load of coins stuck there. :/
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Theres an update on YIIMP pool hack

YiiMP was hacked by a new very serious method involving IRC bots and PHP files creation.

Most known (and less known pools) were withdrawed in one hour after installing a yii php
         interface to their IRC network (a php irc client).

Banning IRC port on your server is the first thing to do (6667) but you also need to prevent
         any .php file execution (except the required index.php) on your web server.

Both nginx and lighttpd were vulnerable, but the location of the php client was different
         regarding servers.

DCR was not affected on my pool and is still currently running...

Here are stealer wallet addresses :

AUR: AY1cqsBqbJCsrpy6cWkfqJJViLdRpnoTUZ
         BSD: iRp8PQPgryWn3NfRStXVGDs9ymWUA9CQeM
         BTX: 19Sm9zhFzUskpQjC3WC5bfsLRRRAYVqD3z
         CHC: CHP8xX1uGL9GDsHYWZLaKJdvm84xqJpJit
         DNR: D9YR4pxP4KDfcgVPW3Vd1R9Sn6Tf1d3z32
         MAC: MKpSi6Ye9HNWu9pnBuFpM1YGBiyX9AWRVK
         SIGT: B6FKwqkvwayPYkTMBveRq4QGGyzbiNemez (-35385.4245764 tx to cryptopia locked deposits)
         SWEEP: SjdB55JWh2aMsxvwpjYQzW4y14aRBvwCKJ
         VTC: Vsjd8XhMwB1PSaX9JiUvLQdmcUgKfPtEio
         XLR: sc24TyARxyWz1yrfMwLM4ku8eEf5tFcYVJ
         XVG: DRrNvdfnL4KU3hJbkT94yxVbegX1C91VSi
         .. others to be filled soon

Stratums will be stopped one by one this week end, to allow me to refresh the full server.

PS: current owned/immature blocks will be paid to current miners,
             but the frontend will remain stopped.

Activity: 138
With all that drama and realy hard time i hope dev's are developing...im holding
Activity: 378
I like the lightning fast transactions with this coin.  Cool
Oh! How fast ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
This coin just cant catch a break.  Stay strong hodlers!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Dev you speak with cryptopia very soon really...

https://s26.postimg.org/vcjnq4d1l/Cattura.jpg

They already spoke to craptopias admins several time. One of the main dev sent screencap of his chat with craptopias admin.
They give them all the informations to solve the problem, on craptopias side it was like "oh ok ok, thanks, all good, we'll be able to get out of maintenance soon"
I think the real explanation was given by ivakar :

So for cryptopia there are 2 options :

Option a. if it something huge broke inside the chain ( then why other exchanges working good)
Option b. they "broke" it for a purpose! Remember in July poloniex broke ZEC wallet, they were "maintaning" it for 2 weeks or so. And other exchanges were working fine with ZEC, but when Poloniex was not working, exchange rate for ZEC just fell down twice!  

So I'm afraid that can be a option B here. Remember, rate was about 2k when those problems with a wallet came in, and now... below 1000..
coincidence?  hmmm
Also, why there is 1 million + more SIGT on sell orders since yesterday (from 13,5M to 14,7M today) if nobody can make deposit ?
Jump to: