Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 187. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I hope Signatum will recover and the DEVS will keep on..bought at 0.046 EUR but im still in
Well, regarding to the leaked KW Crypto Report it might actually be one of the best performing coins in the near-mid future.
Let's see if it holds true. Working exchanges would be a nice start though...  Roll Eyes

Hello kryptowerk,

Could you provide us a link to that document, please?
I am very interested in read it, and i think that the rest of signatum supporters and investors also had interest in it.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I hope Signatum will recover and the DEVS will keep on..bought at 0.046 EUR but im still in
Well, regarding to the leaked KW Crypto Report it might actually be one of the best performing coins in the near-mid future.
Let's see if it holds true. Working exchanges would be a nice start though...  Roll Eyes
Merit: 106
I hope to have my sigt available and free at creeptopia for staking at my desktop wallet when time arrives, near the end of current month.
I do not want to lose any interest since day one.

Hope creeptopia solve problem soon and fast....
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
When the fuck is cryptopia going to fix the wallet issues. Its been over 2 weeks and cant do anything. They send a generic answer and now it says rebuilding wallet. How long does it take to do this crap. DEVS? any of you been in touch with them or what

Craptopia is pissing me off too.
It takes too long. I'm starting to doubt that sync and rebuilding wallet may take so long.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Same for me.  I would like to move the SIGT to desktop wallet but am unable due to Cryptopia wallet "Maintenance: Rebuilding and Recyncing wallet" at least since Aug. 31
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
When the fuck is cryptopia going to fix the wallet issues. Its been over 2 weeks and cant do anything. They send a generic answer and now it says rebuilding wallet. How long does it take to do this crap. DEVS? any of you been in touch with them or what

Craptopia is pissing me off too.
It takes too long. I'm starting to doubt that sync and rebuilding wallet may take so long.

Does anyone know what is going on?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Activity: 121
web wallet and desktop one are working fine for me
Activity: 80
Desktop Wallet will not Sync either...

I can login to web wallet. No problem here.
And I tested offline (client) wallet and it works as well. Sync was quite fast.
Both work fine.
Activity: 76
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
What miner are you guys using to get best performance  for 1070's?
Activity: 160
Desktop Wallet will not Sync either...
Activity: 58
I can !
Have you contacted the devs on discord ? Or will you post here again and again waiting your problem solves by itself ?
I contaced the devs on discord. But they only hear and silent Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I can !
Have you contacted the devs on discord ? Or will you post here again and again waiting your problem solves by itself ?
Why so many people like this coin, it doesn't has great new features I think

"Signatum is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on both public and TOR markets. Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces".

LOL, like all other coins?

Point me a coin that rushed the roadmap so fast and already have most of the things done in less than 2 months?

What things exactly?
No updates to wallet?
Useless small exchanges?
Nothing new algorithm?

No updates to wallet?
web wallet done, more TOR nodes, added bootstrap. Desktop wallet is working fine and is enough for the moment, will be updated later. Priority is on web wallet improvement, PoS phase preparation.
Useless small exchanges?
Applied for listing on several exchanges, including big ones, devs have done everything for listing, now it's on exchanges side, how can devs change that ?
Nothing new algorithm?
In fact 4 mixed algos make a new one. None of the 4 algos used separately are efficient like skunk in term of power consumption and GPU temp.

You can add marketplace (whatever you find it usefull or not, it's online and still improved regulary), translations, raspberry pi daemon tutorial.

Now please answer to the question, which was "Point me a coin that rushed the roadmap so fast and already have most of the things done in less than 2 months?"
Activity: 8
How low will the price go? what you guys think will happen whe they fix cryptopia wallet? any advice ? i want to buy in the lowest possible, thanks.
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Why so many people like this coin, it doesn't has great new features I think

"Signatum is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on both public and TOR markets. Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces".

LOL, like all other coins?

Point me a coin that rushed the roadmap so fast and already have most of the things done in less than 2 months?

What things exactly?
No updates to wallet?
Useless small exchanges?
Nothing new algorithm?
I keep my sigt coins on nova now, while scamtopia fix their problems. Am I doing right? Or better withdraw coins to local wallet on my pc?

Highly recommend using local. The Sig network and wallet are solid, I currently have over 30 peer connections.
Jump to: