Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 190. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
sup everyone, hoping someone can direct me a decent pool for claymore. thanks again in advance! Cool

pool.mn/sigt/ has been pretty reliable for me.

mind shooting me your line to see how you have yours, o i noticed its not for claymore.

Sorry, my bad. I used CCMiner for my nvidea cards. https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip

Currently nets around 40 coins a day for two GTX 1070s
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Why so many people like this coin, it doesn't has great new features I think

"Signatum is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on both public and TOR markets. Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces".

LOL, like all other coins?

Point me a coin that rushed the roadmap so fast and already have most of the things done in less than 2 months?

Probably Denarius. Doesn't even have a road map, just came released with all of the stuff already and has been adding brand new features on the regular.
sup everyone, hoping someone can direct me a decent pool for claymore. thanks again in advance! Cool

mind shooting me your line to see how you have yours, o i noticed its not for claymore.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

"Signatum is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on both public and TOR markets. Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces".

Point me a coin that rushed the roadmap so fast and already have most of the things done in less than 2 months?

ya it's not too bad, still got 25k blocks till no more PoW, then the REAL fun begins Cheesy
In a weird way karma has it's way of showing it's head, Irma passes over Florida inna few days ;p
Im holding my SIGT as well, not that i could sell them if i wanted, hopefully Cryptopia back soon Smiley
Activity: 162
hey for those who get stuck on cryptopia -

1. buy BTC for SIGT
2. buy DOGE or any other fast coin which trading on novaexchange
3. send DOGE to novaexchange
4. buy BTC for DOGE on novaexchange
5. BUY SIGT for BTC on novaexchange
6. move your SIGT to wallet and wait for listing on any good exchange

There may be no losts, you may be will have even additional SIGT for such combo.

I've done it and have +200 to my 2700 SIGT that was stucked on cryptopia

Lol, i sell all my sig in Cryptopia, move BTC to Novaexchange, buy sig and wintdraw to wallet. So now i have 11200 sig in wallet instead 10400 sig in Cryptopia  Grin

Haha, really nice trick. This is some kind of smart audit Smiley I'm saving coins till PoS now, maybe can benefit from this trick somehow...
hashbag.cc
looks like yiimp.ccminer.org is dead in the water.....
Already opened and operates a new website:
http://yiimp.eu/
The owner of the new site the same as the old.

i don't believe that is true?

EDIT: don't worry, seems that it is the same site.. dns issues with the ccminer.org domain!

in the mean time you can mine SIGT at hashbag under the same yiimp-based setup

just put us.hashbag.cc:8644 or de.hashbag.cc:8644 or nl2.hashbag.cc:8644 as the stratum url instead of your ccminer url and all should work as advertised, wallet info etc available at https://hashbag.cc
Activity: 143

I was watching NAV coin pump lately on polo and opened their ANN, I was really surprised to see that they don't have web wallet yet (according to ANN) Cheesy
Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Activity: 143
I believe signatum needs something new to push price back up.

Im sure dev are trying their best and will continue so we will all be happy.

Im HOLDing my coins as they undervalued. Hold is key in all crypto.

I'm sure they have a nice surprise for the PoS era. I bet it will be ~5x + sometime after PoS will kick in. Patience is a key indeed!
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN

Holding my coins too. Its not really necessary that they release something new to push the price. If their project works out and gets integrated in apps and other projects i m sure all of us will ne happy Smiley
Merit: 250

Activity: 140
I'm still HODL'ing all my little Snigets

I think they will do good things in the future.
Activity: 168
Are you really going to buy sigt and believe in their future?

Given that you can buy 5000 Sigt for 200 USD, why not? It's a small gamble for the potential ROI.
opportunity cost
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Thanks for the info, will re-do my bat files.

Given that you can buy 5000 Sigt for 200 USD, why not? It's a small gamble for the potential ROI.
Activity: 400
looks like yiimp.ccminer.org is dead in the water.....
Activity: 400
Jump to: