Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 188. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
"Account inactive, contact support" what 's the happen with my account
Are you talking about https://wallet.signatum.io ?
Or an exchange account (cryptopia, nova, etc) ?

For the signatum official web wallet, go to the discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/zTVegKf
and ask a community dev, they will help you
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
"Account inactive, contact support" what 's the happen with my account
I have 34k sigt at wallet online . And now i can't login my account . It's so bad  Huh Huh Huh
No problem for login into my web wallet here.
Anyway : for any coin, for web wallet or desktop wallet, always export your private keys and store them in a safe place.

you're still login your web wallet . I can't login . What 'the happen , i can't change anything Sad
I have 34k sigt at wallet online . And now i can't login my account . It's so bad  Huh Huh Huh
No problem for login into my web wallet here.
Anyway : for any coin, for web wallet or desktop wallet, always export your private keys and store them in a safe place.
Activity: 238

Report it in official discord channel.
 I can't login my account in wallet online ?? Huh
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
How about push some twit to add sigt in trex?
I think they're working on it.
Any ideas on how to expedite the process?

I think he meant twitter by twit. So i think his vote is on more marketing
Merit: 100

Most likely not going to Happen now that the volume of SIGT is very low and the Crowetic scandal
Activity: 100
I think they're working on it.
Any ideas on how to expedite the process?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Activity: 27
Just been looking at the store again. I think something that would be helpful not only to the buyer but also for SIGT to build trust would be to show 'recently sold' or similar like on ebay. I am much more likely to buy from somewhere where I can see real traffic occuring and it also helps to regulate prices. Can someone pass this onto the devs as I'm not on discord etc.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I keep my sigt coins on nova now, while scamtopia fix their problems. Am I doing right? Or better withdraw coins to local wallet on my pc?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
buy and hodl  Wink
Activity: 98
better news would be when fcking cryptopia will fix wallet so i can take my signatum and never see that shitty dumb exchange again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
looks like yiimp.ccminer.org is dead in the water.....

new url is yiimp.eu
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
Cryptopia is rewriting the Signatum source code from scratch or what? Resyncing wallet does not take days :facepalm:

CRAPtopia is very slow when they are fixing some wallet. It takes a eternity to fix.
As soon as will be wallet fixed I will withdraw my SIGT from there.
I'm starting to think that Craptopia is losing the ability to handle so many altcoins.
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
Cryptopia is rewriting the Signatum source code from scratch or what? Resyncing wallet does not take days :facepalm:

on Coininfo at cryptopia displays 0 connections tot the Signatum network, so sync never starts.
Jump to: